Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

most twisted night ever.

Checked the story and news, said the location was 102nd and federal blvd. Google street view verified the exact area that I saw on the news. Dont see any bar next door. So this bar was down a ways maybe? Lodos bar and grill is north but a fair distance away. So from inside the bar you heard the guy get slammed that far away and ran out to help bravely try to save the life of the woman? Jury is still out on this one, its a little GFIAFP ish to me at this point. ill need the name of the bar to cross reference that its anywhere near the vicinity of the accident to verify any validity to the story. Not trying to troll, just doing my due diligence.

As it stands now with the evidence iv gathered, heres how the story went down. You were out at a bar and heard that there was some accident down the street. Upon driving home you saw the cops, ambulences, aftermath and got the story from someone. You then fantasized about being there at the scene and holding her in your arms as she breathed her last word rosebud or had her brains spill out or whatever that nonsense was. It would have to be right outside for you to have the on the scene interaction you described and as evidenced by the google map, there was no bar in the direct vicinity.

Also theres no need to say "im not reading any replies!" since I can clearly see Wiffs name listed and hover over it to see when you are viewing this thread. so I know your reading them and prob fuming mad at my accusations. I apologize for that.

• Thanks 1

Checked the story and news, said the location was 102nd and federal blvd. Google street view verified the exact area that I saw on the news. Dont see any bar next door. So this bar was down a ways maybe?

El Zarape is fairly close and serves burritos for a $1.99 (according to google earth). This appears in line with the price point I assume Wiff can afford.

So, I'm done.It was bad enough with Giants fan and recliner pilot. Then magnificent blowhard showed up, Who's actually an alias of mmbeer, But there is genuinely nothing redeeming, nor funny Nor Interesting About this Board of trolls anymore.

Tantastic posts are perfect example of everything that is wrong with this god damn bored.Instead of sympathy Or empathy, He thinks he's a god damn genius because of Google Earth. Which is most likely the most flawed f****** Application in the world.

But, I am not going to debate it, I am just done. As are most of the funny, interesting, Legitimate, And intelligent posters who have left this board in droves Over the last few years.

To guys like Parrot and Others of his kind, Best of luck. But this place has become The dregs of the Internet. The worst of the worst. It is no longer redeeming, Nor funny, nor interesting. So I'm gone.

As you all know, Many have left this board With far less fanfare, But honestly, There's just no longer any reason to be here.Enjoy your time With Giants fan, Recliner pilot And magnificent blow hard.

Peace.

So, I'm done.It was bad enough with Giants fan and recliner pilot. Then magnificent blowhard showed up, Who's actually an alias of mmbeer, But there is genuinely nothing redeeming, nor funny Nor Interesting About this Board of trolls anymore.

Tantastic posts are perfect example of everything that is wrong with this god damn bored.Instead of sympathy Or empathy, He thinks he's a god damn genius because of Google Earth. Which is most likely the most flawed f****** Application in the world.

But, I am not going to debate it, I am just done. As are most of the funny, interesting, Legitimate, And intelligent posters who have left this board in droves Over the last few years.

To guys like Parrot and Others of his kind, Best of luck. But this place has become The dregs of the Internet. The worst of the worst. It is no longer redeeming, Nor funny, nor interesting. So I'm gone.

As you all know, Many have left this board With far less fanfare, But honestly, There's just no longer any reason to be here.Enjoy your time With Giants fan, Recliner pilot And magnificent blow hard.

Peace.

I didn't say anything in this post you could possibly have a problem with. Good luck, I know from experience that witnessing a trauma like that can shock even the toughest of men. Hopefully with time you'll come back. Until then, GFY and check yourself into a facility. You belong in a straight jacket. Freak.

I dont know whats funnier, people calling it "google earth" when its google maps, or saying that "its flawed.".like its some conspiracy and the map people have made a mistake. Its a map with a sattelite image, its not flawed. I simply saw the place that the incident took place and take note of the surrounding businesses. Look I know your a bit unbalanced right now but all I did was just point out simple facts after looking deep into the story myself. i had no reason to doubt it until I saw the details and put things together. But to be perfectly honest, any time I can contribute to a meltdown is a good day.

I dont know whats funnier, people calling it "google earth" when its google maps, or saying that "its flawed.".like its some conspiracy and the map people have made a mistake. Its a map with a sattelite image, its not flawed. I simply saw the place that the incident took place and take note of the surrounding businesses. Look I know your a bit unbalanced right now but all I did was just point out simple facts after looking deep into the story myself. i had no reason to doubt it until I saw the details and put things together.

You did a good thing. You exposed this fraud who's glomming on someone else's tragedy for sympathy and attention. It's disgusting and he's a dispicable, slovenly drunk who doesn't deserve an explination.

Don't let the door hit you in the asss on the way out.

You did a good thing. You exposed this fraud who's glomming on someone else's tragedy for sympathy and attention. It's disgusting and he's a dispicable, slovenly drunk who doesn't deserve an explination.

While some of this may be true, tanatastic is a stalking creep who also hunted after the real identity of Dr. Djgb13. :thumbsdown:

• Thanks 1

While some of this may be true, tanatastic is a stalking creep who also hunted after the real identity of Dr. Djgb13. :thumbsdown:

HAHA guilty, and I apologized for that and deleted the personal parts of that thread.

Now that's going too far. But otherwise I think he's fine and he may be on to something here, much as I hate to say it

I thought for sure one of you sicj fawks would start an alias named GreyBrainMatter and thanked Wiffle for trying.

I don't get all the Wiffle hate. I always liked the guy. He's super smart but seems to have been through a lot of stuff the past few years. He's 10 times the poster as these new stalker types.

Good luck to you Wiffle. :cheers:

• Like 1

I don't get all the Wiffle hate. I always liked the guy. He's super smart but seems to have been through a lot of stuff the past few years. He's 10 times the poster as these new stalker types.

Awwww

He is a good poster :thumbsup:

I got nothin agianst Wiff, I just call it like I see it. nothing personal at all. Also please, once hes done with his episode/bender he will be back. Prob never even left.

#WhiffleballMatters.

Raciss.

Wiff took a hiatus in the past for quite a long time, so hopefully he returns back when he is ready.

That being said, he did seem quite drunk more often recently. He blamed his voice sw, but that stuff doesn't put together random letters like he did. :dunno:

#graybrainmatter

well damn! get busy at work and miss a little geek drama.

wiff- good luck with everything. get some help for whatever ails you.

i do admit that my initial reaction was to think back to GF carrying bodies over each shoulder from the wtc

Sorry to hear this man, I know you've been through in the past so I hope you find something that will help you. Not sure if it's an option but you ought to check into an EAP if your employer offers it.

If only you had a gun, some of this could have been avoided.

Since when have I been partisan here? I give both parties credit; they both kinda suck at this point.

1st of all... I have no alias'es. Plus MB posts sh!t that really isn't my style. I'm all conservative, all the time. Ask anyone. It's funny I've apparently been living in your head rent free for months though son.

2nd... you saw brain matter and someone die in front of you in a bad wreck. Super rough on you right? Maybe think about how your feeling right now and how tough it is, before you call out my brothers and insult all cops as "pos's".

I mean seriously let's admit... your falling apart over a focking normal tuesday for one of my boys.

I din't know where that came from. Other than the cop thing, I'm not seeing much of a connection. Very different posters.

Hes prob still butt hurt that I exposed him for embellishing the hell out of that story. Yea he was right there when the accident happened even tho it was nowhere near any bar. He held the victim in his hands and tried to put her brains back in her skull, lol what a load of crap. He heard of the accident that happened down the road, he and his buddy drove by, maybe got out of the car. Fantasized about what he would have done had he been there and voila, a post is born,

• Like 1

In the spirit of Bunnys latest, check out this doozy.

In the spirit of Bunnys latest, check out this doozy.

He may be a liar but you're the biggest focking loser to ever grace the internet. So.... :dunno:

He may be a liar but you're the biggest focking loser to ever grace the internet. So.... :dunno:

That cuckold stuff really gets to you I see. It's not my fault, take it up with your wife. And coming to your leaders rescue? How very puzzy of you.

That cuckold stuff really gets to you I see. It's not my fault, take it up with your wife. And coming to your leaders rescue? How very puzzy of you.

The alt-right stuff is pretty disturbing. You should really research what you are glomming onto... It ain't american

The alt-right stuff is pretty disturbing. You should really research what you are glomming onto... It ain't american

I don't even know what alt-right is. Sounds like gay conservatives.