Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

How close are you to another geek?

And I don't mean in love either because I know some of you are flamers with each other and I don't wanna hear about it :nono:

I'm talking geographically, any geeks in your neck of the woods?

I think listen2me23 is fairly close to me (Western NY). I'd freak out if I knew phillybear lived across the street :unsure:

Newbie is probably an hour drive.

Phillybear is only 1.5 hours away by three different buses, if the connections hit just right. Or 10 minutes if you dont have a DUI and therefore can drive.

• Like 1

Live in the same small city with cmh54321,have met him a few times,never for any length i.e. beers,football games etc.

He came into my fireworks business once after July 4th to see how cheap I'd go on leftover product.

He's also a focking Kansas Jayhawk fan living in Missouri :mad:

Also live about 50 miles from our leader Mike FF Today,met him once at a sports bar on an NFL Sunday in KC totally by accident,he was sitting next to me at the bar we got to visiting and I was like :shocking: when I found out who he was.He did buy me a beer though as his bar tab is a write off since he was working. :doublethumbsup:

Kilroy is probably under 30 minutes from my work, less than an hour from my house.

Cdub and Supermike are East-Siders, which would put them about an hour, give or take from my house.

I think a couple of the FBGs live in the same city as I do.

there are a few geeks in the bay area. and a few more around Sacramento (about 1.5 hr away from me).

2871 m from fishtown

edit: have met bert and frozen in vegas.

edit 2: met jk and wife in Napa 

:mad: egg them!

Actual geeks, or aliases? The numbers aren't adding up right now if we're talking actual geeks.

I know of one that's about 90 miles from me. Not sure after beyond that.

I think its been determined that Cruzer and Stop Talking Cheerleader each live anywhere from 3 blocks to 3 miles from me....but never knowingly met either of them. :dunno:

I think its been determined that Cruzer and Stop Talking Cheerleader each live anywhere from 3 blocks to 3 miles from me....but never knowingly met either of them. :dunno:

Didn't she marry another geek, and they live in Colorado?

I think there are a few D.C. suburbs geeks to the south (posty, maybe Reality?), and I think Frozenbeernuts and his girl are currently somewhere north of me in Maryland, but I don't think there are any geeks from Baltimore City/County.

Didn't she marry another geek, and they live in Colorado?

That all sounds familiar. But I seem to recall her showing back up here maybe a year ago and telling us they moved, and it was like one exit away from me.

And Cruzer went to the same high school as me, we play a lot of the same golf courses, etc.

Mmmmbeer was about 70 miles from me when he lived in Minny. Which geek is from Fargo/Moorhead? He'd be about 80 miles.

I think there are a few D.C. suburbs geeks to the south (posty, maybe Reality?), and I think Frozenbeernuts and his girl are currently somewhere north of me in Maryland, but I don't think there are any geeks from Baltimore City/County.

I live in Southern Indiana near GoColts...

We both live outside of Evansville Indiana, different directions. I live in Scott Township or McCutchanville, whatever you want to call it these days, Evansville basically claimed it because of our tax revenue. Lots of well-to-do folks out my way. Colts is in Chandler, I could probably get to his house in about 20-30 minutes.

That all sounds familiar. But I seem to recall her showing back up here maybe a year ago and telling us they moved, and it was like one exit away from me.

And Cruzer went to the same high school as me, we play a lot of the same golf courses, etc.

:thumbsup:

Kilroy is probably under 30 minutes from my work, less than an hour from my house.

Cdub and Supermike are East-Siders, which would put them about an hour, give or take from my house.

You Lansing area? Downriver?

He probably mows your lawn and you don't even know it.

Oh? That's where I live.

Crazy. This guy is on Jungbluth Road - do you know where that is?

We both live outside of Evansville Indiana, different directions. I live in Scott Township or McCutchanville, whatever you want to call it these days, Evansville basically claimed it because of our tax revenue. Lots of well-to-do folks out my way. Colts is in Chandler, I could probably get to his house in about 20-30 minutes.

but going back in time 40-50 years. :lol:

i still say a geek-meet in new orleans or vegas would be a blast.

That's right, my bad. :thumbsup: Thought there was one more down there somewhere, though.

CBF texts me for sex reasons.

does that make us close:?

Crazy. This guy is on Jungbluth Road - do you know where that is?

Uh huh.

No one lives on Jungbluth Road, but you do seem to be more than interested in my personal information. Should I notify any authorities in advance of your silliness?

Uh huh.

No one lives on Jungbluth Road, but you do seem to be more than interested in my personal information. Should I notify any authorities in advance of your silliness?

Youre paranoid. :wacko:

Newbie is probably an hour drive.

Phillybear is only 1.5 hours away by three different buses, if the connections hit just right. Or 10 minutes if you dont have a DUI and therefore can drive.

im about 20 minutes from you :wub:

zman is an hour away or so in a town I used to live in. We have some mutual acquaintances. :dunno:

Edjr is close to some depending on which backstory he is going with that week. Hes either from the south or New England on any given day.

I know theres a geek near me a bit up north near San Diego.

zman is an hour away or so in a town I used to live in. We have some mutual acquaintances. :dunno:

Where do you live now?

Youre paranoid. :wacko:

I am, am I?

:doh:

:lol:

I'm waiting for an idiot to do something stupid with my personal information, MDC. You gonna be that stupid person?