Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Apparently Kav started coaching again and WaPo couldn't resist and made an article about it and placed it in the public safety section. Sure all the libtards in that office got a kick out of that. :rolleyes:

And people wonder why so many of us question the media.

And people wonder why so many of us question the media.

I would say my personal feelings about the media at this stage is that I find them intolerable, worthy of contempt.

I would say my personal feelings about the media at this stage is that I find them intolerable, worthy of contempt.

almost like an enemy of the people

Very nearly......they are not fulfilling their mission IMHO

How many stories proven false with little or no digging?

"Manafort visited Assange three times" minutes later proven false.

"Crown Prince behind murder of journalist" says Iran, Turkey, MSM. Pompeo and Mattis read intelligence and shoot that down.

These focking clowns know their days are numbered.

So the Kavenaugh allegations are a thing again?  Some book is supposedly the truth now?  One a side note...for the love of God, someone needs to change Trumps Twitter password. Liable?  Really?  Wtf...

Previous Tweet deleted and fixored.  

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So the Kavenaugh allegations are a thing again?  Some book is supposedly the truth now?  One a side note...for the love of God, someone needs to change Trumps Twitter password. Liable?  Really?  Wtf...

Yup this one is totally true

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

It's a typo. BFD

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's a typo. BFD

No.  Just another example, of hundreds, why he needs his Twitter taken, or at least screened.

40 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No.  Just another example, of hundreds, why he needs his Twitter taken, or at least screened.

Because everything must be screened. Everything must pass through a filter. There is no truth. Just the ever lasting party. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia. Eh comrade?

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Because everything must be screened. Everything must pass through a filter. There is no truth. Just the ever lasting party. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia. Eh comrade?

Yes, a filter is needed.  An accuracy and doosh filter for him. Im not against his intent, which is p!ssing of the libtards. I hope as much as anyone hes re-elected.  Its not gonna happen  on the specific path hes on.  Somethings gotta change to win over some voters.  Spouting dumba$$ sh!t on Twitter is not helping.

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yes, a filter is needed.  An accuracy and doosh filter for him. Im not against his intent, which is p!ssing of the libtards. I hope as much as anyone hes re-elected.  Its not gonna happen  on the specific path hes on.  Somethings gotta change to win over some voters.  Spouting dumba$$ sh!t on Twitter is not helping.

Things have changed. The things that matter. Like the economy, foreign policy etc... 

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Things have changed. The things that matter. Like the economy, foreign policy etc... 

Lets hope its enough. 

17 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Lets hope its enough. 

Do you support a paper making an accusation against a person? Even the supposed victim has no idea what the NYT is talking about.  Trumps tweet is 100% on point.

This is a convenient distraction seeing as though there was video released last week of that hoor Fords attorney admitting their motivations for going after this guy was roe v wade. 

The left and their media propaganda arm are such nasty sleazeballs. 

41 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Do you support a paper making an accusation against a person? Even the supposed victim has no idea what the NYT is talking about.  Trumps tweet is 100% on point.

I think the Kav stuff is BS and should be called out.  Ive always taken issue Trumps tweets.  I agree with the intent, but his delivery isnt optimal.  It might be nitpicky, but fact he used "liable" and not "libel" isnt acceptable to me.  I guess someone else agreed, because the original was deleted and corrected.  The the crap about the DOJ involved.  Over a book?  I'm not sure if that's in their scope, and I'm guessing Trump doesn't either. All this douchery does is detract from what message the reader should take away from the tweets.

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It might be nitpicky

Yep. It might just be.

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I think the Kav stuff is BS and should be called out.  Ive always taken issue Trumps tweets.  I agree with the intent, but his delivery isnt optimal.  It might be nitpicky, but fact he used "liable" and not "libel" isnt acceptable to me.  I guess someone else agreed, because the original was deleted and corrected.  The the crap about the DOJ involved.  Over a book?  I'm not sure if that's in their scope, and I'm guessing Trump doesn't either. All this douchery does is detract from what message the reader should take away from the tweets.

Not nitpicky at all.  It's not unreasonable to expect the President to be able to put a proper sentence together and not use incorrect words.  That people think it's acceptable is the sad part.  If he can't do that maybe he shouldn't tweet and he should just use the vast resources at his disposal to put together official memos and press releases instead.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not nitpicky at all.  It's not unreasonable to expect the President to be able to put a proper sentence together and not use incorrect words.  That people think it's acceptable is the sad part.  If he can't do that maybe he shouldn't tweet and he should just use the vast resources at his disposal to put together official memos and press releases instead.

I really wonder how these tweets really go down. Is it discussed in meetings or with an advisor, or is he just firing off messages while sitting on the crapper?

2 hours ago, Strike said:

I would rather have a great president that occasionally spells a word wrong than a divisive president whose agenda is to promote hatred.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good old reliable unbiased new york times fake newsing it up again and the Democrats lap it up. Its almost like they work together. 

Enemy of the people 

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I really wonder how these tweets really go down. Is it discussed in meetings or with an advisor, or is he just firing off messages while sitting on the crapper?

I think it's the latter.  That's why, as with the tweet discussed in this thread, they go back and correct them once one of his advisors sees the error.  And you know there are people in the administration who's only job is to monitor his Twitter account

25 minutes ago, Strike said:

The New York Times suddenly made a major revision to a supposed bombshell piece late Sunday concerning a resurfaced allegation of sexual assault by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh — hours after virtually all 2020 Democratic presidential candidates had cited the original article as a reason to impeach Kavanaugh.

How can anyone vote for someone who does not believe someone is innocent until proven guilty? 

15 minutes ago, sderk said:

I would rather have a great president that occasionally spells a word wrong than a divisive president who's agenda is to promote hatred.

I know that you know that the issues with his tweets are waaaaaay beyond an occasional misspelled word.  Its been insults for no reason, to lack of knowledge about how the govt works, and everything in between.  Again, I dont necessarily take issue with his intent. Its the buffoonery that goes along with it that makes the whole thing laughable.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I know that you know that the issues with his tweets are waaaaaay beyond an occasional misspelled word.  Its been insults for no reason, to lack of knowledge about how the govt works, and everything in between.  Again, I dont necessarily take issue with his intent. Its the buffoonery that goes along with it that makes the whole thing laughable.

Seriously, what is Trump actually doing wrong? Attempting to fix the crap that obama created? Why does the message need to be refined as long as you understand the message?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I get it.  But you used a poor example in this thread.  Trump used twitter to blast fake news and he won again.  Perfect use of it IMO.

18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I dont necessarily take issue with his intent.

Yes you do. Otherwise, why would you be taking time out of your busy schedule to log in and post this?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I get it.  But you used a poor example in this thread.  Trump used twitter to blast fake news and he won again.  Perfect use of it IMO.

Thats why specifically said this is just one of hundreds of examples of his buffoonery.  

As far as my issues with his tweets go, it all depends on what you think the target audience should be.  If you think his tweets are just to rally his base that already has his vote, then I guess there absolutely zero wrong with his tweets.  If you think these tweets should try to influence the non Trumpers to change their mind about him and the GOP, then they fall woefully short.  

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Thats why specifically said this is just one of hundreds of examples of his buffoonery.  

As far as my issues with his tweets go, it all depends on what you think the target audience should be.  If you think his tweets are just to rally his base that already has his vote, then I guess there absolutely zero wrong with his tweets.  If you think these tweets should try to influence the non Trumpers to change their mind about him and the GOP, then they fall woefully short.  

Buffoonery? He is correct in his statement. Buffoonery is obama condemning police, reversing race relations, identity politics, loving muslim over Christian, hating white people, hating capitalism while profiting from the idiot leftists, etc....   

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This tweet is neither.  It is bullying a fake news organization into correcting a story. Which they did.  And it made everyone on the other side who mentioned it look extremely foolish.  Win all around.  This is a great case on why we have to accept the good with the bad.

A vote for Democrats is a vote insanity.

• Sad 1

On this topic, I'm just going to stick with my final opinion after the whole dog and pony show put on by the Dems.  Ford lied.  The Democrats ate it up and didn't care that she lied.  The media needs to push this to discredit Trump any way they can, because from policy perspective, they lose every argument.

2 hours ago, sderk said:

Why "alleged victim"? Shouldn't it just be "liar"?

The alleged victim isn't bringing this stuff forward. She's on record saying she has no recollection of it.

Senate Dems were made aware of this story during the hearings and there wasn't enough there to pursue it. But now in book form, it's a bombshell. 

they really need to just go with "orange man bad" and have hissy fit meltdowns. it might not look as bad

8 minutes ago, naomi said:

IThe alleged victim isn't bringing this stuff forward. She's on record saying she has no recollection of it.

I BELIEVE VICTIMS?