Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

California Govenor Asks Trump for Help

Feb 11th: "We don't need any government assitance. We can support our own selves!"

Feb 12th: "Help..."

:lol: What a bunch of idiots. Anyone who says they could make it on their own is an idiot and will be rightly so called an idiot henceforth.

http://trib.al/CfmiYgl

• Like 2

The California economy is a charade. Mostly because of income inequality. Funny, right?

Pre-Election: "I have a secret plan to beat ISIS. I know more than, than...The Generals!" "We're going to fire most of The Generals"

Post-Election: "I have instructed The Generals to come up with a plan to defeat ISIS."

:lol: What a bunch of idiots. Anyone who says they could make it on their own is an idiot and will be rightly so called an idiot henceforth.

Couldn't agree more.

Until the State of California can figure out a way to make money on water storage they will continue to let all the runoff go right out into the Pacific.

Then :cry: during the dry years and raise the water rates.

Rinse, repeat.

Feb 11th: "We don't need any government assitance. We can support our own selves!"

Feb 12th: "Help..."

http://trib.al/CfmiYgl

:lol: :lol:

Until the State of California can figure out a way to make money on water storage they will continue to let all the runoff go right out into the Pacific.

Then :cry: during the dry years and raise the water rates.

Rinse, repeat.

So true.

It's a mess here right now.

We never had a drought, we had water mis-management. This sh1t is so focking cyclic it boggles the mind.

So true.

It's a mess here right now.

We never had a drought, we had water mis-management. This sh1t is so focking cyclic it boggles the mind.

But calling it a drought allows the left to blame it on global warming. Because there were no droughts in olden times.

But calling it a drought allows the left to blame it on global warming. Because there were no droughts in olden times.

I know what you're saying, and agree with it, but it's just a normal CA money grab.

I don't hear anything locally (fishwrap or TV) about Global Warming. Just the standard possible / probable tax hikes to help those that are focked up because they chose to live in a place that was a known problem area to begin with.

Look up Lake Oroville and how it was known a few years ago that this WAS going to happen, yet .gov funds (state) didn't do a thing about it.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my state, and it's mostly a Red state, but sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.

Good: Absolutely beautiful and mostly great people

Bad: Bureaucrats

I know what you're saying, and agree with it, but it's just a normal CA money grab.

I don't hear anything locally (fishwrap or TV) about Global Warming. Just the standard possible / probable tax hikes to help those that are focked up because they chose to live in a place that was a known problem area to begin with.

Look up Lake Oroville and how it was known a few years ago that this WAS going to happen, yet .gov funds (state) didn't do a thing about it.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my state, and it's mostly a Red state, but sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.

Imagine if we spent on water storage what we've already spent on the "Bullet Train".

Imagine if we spent on water storage what we've already spent on the "Bullet Train".

Yea. Brown was a pos the first time around, too.

Oh well. What can you do? Just hope that he doesn't screw it more then he already has.

Then again, it could be a lot worse. We've seen worse.

So glad I got out of that clusterfock!!

:D

Smoke another bowl, stoner boy

So glad I got out of that clusterfock!!

:D

Quitter.

Yea. Brown was a pos the first time around, too.

Oh well. What can you do? Just hope that he doesn't screw it more then he already has.

Then again, it could be a lot worse. We've seen worse.

I don't see it getting any better. I hope I'm wrong but this state is too far gone in my opinion.

I'll stick it out as long as I can though. This has been, and could be, a great place to live for generations.

I have one foot out the door though. :(

I don't see it getting any better. I hope I'm wrong but this state is too far gone in my opinion.

I'll stick it out as long as I can though. This has been, and could be, a great place to live for generations.

I have one foot out the door though. :(

Been there 3 times, so cal, San Fran/Oakland and Tahoe. Plus the dessert and the mountains. Loved every part of that state. Different life I would live there. Plus I like watching football at 10 AM. Sounds like there are too many whackos there now

Been there 3 times, so cal, San Fran/Oakland and Tahoe. Plus the dessert and the mountains. Loved every part of that state. Different life I would live there. Plus I like watching football at 10 AM. Sounds like there are too many whackos there now

There really is no place like it. From the beach to the mountains to the desert within a few hours in any direction.

:thumbsup:

really sad thing is look up San Diego Water supplies, and realize that from now until the next hundred+years, San Diego will never drop below 99% of water resources, no matter how much they use, but are still taxed like the rest of the state on conservation crap. They dump more water daily than the city of LA uses, but did any other city follow suit in 1990 when SD started building this project? Nope, and there is no way to share it with the rest of the state apparently too

here is just 1 article its disgusting

http://www.voiceofsandiego.org/topics/government/san-diegos-oversupply-of-water-reaches-a-new-absurd-level/

If I were Trump I'd have a frank word off the record with the CA Gov telling him if you want Fed Help, help the Feds. Knock off the Sanctuary State and we'll lend a hand.

The California economy is a charade. Mostly because of income inequality. Funny, right?

How is the economy a charade? Please explain. I'd like to know how numbers lie.

In land mass only. The overwhelming majority of people here lean left and it's not even close. And guess what, people matter. Agree with the bureaucrats. But we could say that about any city or state in this country.

This is a non story that you Trumpettes decide to throw out there as evidence California is focked up. Every state in the union does the same thing. Hell, Texas will cry national emergency for an ice storm lol.

This is a non story that you Trumpettes decide to throw out there as evidence California is focked up. Every state in the union does the same thing. Hell, Texas will cry national emergency for an ice storm lol.

California ignored warnings and spent money they could have used to head this off. They waited until something happened then want the Feds to help. Kind of like the Immigration Ban. Let's wait til something happens.

How is the economy a charade? Please explain. I'd like to know how numbers lie.

In land mass only. The overwhelming majority of people here lean left and it's not even close. And guess what, people matter. Agree with the bureaucrats. But we could say that about any city or state in this country.

Fock off chronic husker. You focking welcher. :fu:

• Like 1

When is the focktard govenor going to build the wall around Cali that he promised if Trump got elected?

There really is no place like it. From the beach to the mountains to the desert within a few hours in any direction.

:thumbsup:

But the people that live there make it a focked up place to be.

So is the Cali drought over, or is this just a freakish rain period for that state?

California ignored warnings and spent money they could have used to head this off. They waited until something happened then want the Feds to help. Kind of like the Immigration Ban. Let's wait til something happens.

Go back to Nebraska you welching p ussy.

:lol:

What? I've never bet here so I owe nothing. Wrong poster quote or what?

Totally something a Husker would say. :)

Haha..i love the false alias posts. Dont think filthy is nebraskan.

Fock off chronic husker. You focking welcher. :fu:

NV won this thread.

Totally something a Husker would say. :)

Haha..i love the false alias posts. Dont think filthy is nebraskan.

After Sandusky raped those kids, I don't even claim PSU.

They should use their illegal immigrants for good and start plugging the holes with their bodies. Alive or dead. Matters not to me.

:lol:

What? I've never bet here so I owe nothing. Wrong poster quote or what?

Sorry. We know who this was meant for.

• Like 1