Sign in to follow this  
Bill E.

I was on the Smithsonian Channel

They did a show called Top Ten Deadliest Beasts. They sent a team out to film me diving on my boat a year ago and they just aired it last night. It will be on a couple more times this month at like 2am. It is on demand on Comcast and I just watched it. I was in a few seconds of the promo at the very beginning and my 1-2 minute part of the segment was at the end of the show since the did the Megalodon at the end. They interviewed me and showed my boat and some drone pics of the area.

• Like 7

They did a show called Top Ten Deadliest Beasts. They send a team out to film me diving on my boat a year ago and they just aired it last night and it will be on a couple more times this month at like 2am. It is on demand on Comcast and I just watched it. I was in a few seconds of the promo at the very beginning and my 1-2 minute part of the segment was at the end of the show since the did the Megalodon at the end. They interviewed me and showed my boat and some drone pics of the area.

Pretty cool Bill. Ill check it out👍

Awesome. Just checked and of course I don't get that channel.

Yea I am trying to figure out how to get a digital video of my part. I can watch it on demand but Comcast online does not list the show. If i do get one I will post it here.

• Like 1

Yea I am trying to figure out how to get a digital video of my part. I can watch it on demand but Comcast online does not list the show. If i do get one I will post it here.

I do get TruTV. See if you can get on Cops.

• Like 1

I do get TruTV. See if you can get on Cops.

LOL no thanks. They put you in jail..

Try contacting the production company and asking for your portion.

Try contacting the production company and asking for your portion.

Good idea but I have emailed them several times this year to ask if it was going to be on, They never returned an email. They guy that did my segment is not with them anymore.

Please do so. Thanks.

Do you know what channel?

See thread title.

If only we had Geek Club t-shirts.

AHEM....Mike?

I have had one for like 10 years but I never wear it because I do not want to mess it up. I will never get another. I do not blame Mike or whatever corp really runs this site. I had shirts printed once and everyone wanted them for free. I lost money on them.

If only we had Geek Club t-shirts.

AHEM....Mike?

I was thinking this just as I posted.....or a hat or anything.... :thumbsup:

Awesome!

I'll have to check my listings

hey Bill. I have been meaning to ask you. How much prep do you have to do on the teeth you find. Mine is so clean and shiny ...do you just buff them down or what?

How many times have you been on TV now Bill? You're the closest thing to a tv star the Geek Club will ever have. :cheers:

hey Bill. I have been meaning to ask you. How much prep do you have to do on the teeth you find. Mine is so clean and shiny ...do you just buff them down or what?

It depends. The NC teeth I find offshore have so much hard growth on them i have to use vinegar to soften some of it . Then I use a tumbler to get most of the dirt and crap off. Then a wire brush. It can take awhile to clean them. The Savannah teeth often come up out of the clay and need almost no cleaning.

I've had this page on my phone since it was posted here. I never read it until just now.

https://www.newyorker.com/tech/annals-of-technology/a-prehistoric-killer-buried-in-muck

That one was crazy. I did not know it came out and I got like 20 orders in one day. Then I figured it out. I got a lot of orders off that one. Same thing yesterday. I got like 5 or 6 orders in the am and then a friend said he saw this on Smithsonian the night before. It was supposed to air in Jan so I had given up on it ever coming out.

How many times have you been on TV now Bill? You're the closest thing to a tv star the Geek Club will ever have. :cheers:

LOL. 90% of the articles are local. This is the first time on a national TV show. Here are some of the articles: There are a few pages of them. . http://blog.megateeth.com/category/article/

They interviewed me and showed my boat and some drone pics of the area.

:pointstosky: joneo Bill :pointstosky:

• Like 1

I don't want to brag or nothing, but during sweeps weeks? The Learning Channel is going to have me on for Shart Week.

Kind of hoping I can get a bit part at least in Shartnado.

• Like 1

Learning channel?? Discovery channel is shark week

...but Shart week isn't.

I'm on right before The Little Couple.

...which, frankly, is...unfortunate.

For them.