Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Hey Voltaire and the other loser who had to move to Chiner

Why do you guys feel justified in discussing sh*t that is happening in the U.S.? I have no problem with you guys moving to China and banging the locals. But, you both admit that you did that because you couldn't cut it in the U.S.. Maybe the U.S. life just isn't for you. And there's nothing wrong with that. But what makes you guys qualified to judge what is going on here when you both bailed on it when you couldn't cut it here? I'm just curious.

Thx.

Strike

And you know, your argument would hold a lot more water is moronic Troubadour didn't have a 72 page thread on what's Sweden's doing wrong.😂

And you know, your argument would hold a lot more water is moronic Troubadour didn't have a 72 page thread on what's Sweden's doing wrong.😂

Sweden has a lot of problems. Just like President Trump said.

Well, allow me to retort...

First of all, I didnt move here because I couldnt hack it back home. I was, and had my entire adult life, supported myself in America. There were times when that was tough, but I was never in danger of becoming homeless or anything. Have never taken a dime of aid in any form from any government.

I moved here mainly because I have always dreamed of being able to see the world and travel. I like the lifestyle I have here better. More time off. More time to do what I like. And the cost of living here is low enough that money isnt even really a factor in my day to day life.

Now, why am I qualified to comment on America? First of all, anyone is, whether theyve ever set foot there or not.

Secondly, I was born there, educated there, raised there, lived there for 35 of my 38 years on this planet, and my entire family still does.

I dont think china is better than America. I love America. I always will, even if I never live there again. It has its flaws, and I find the American tendency to pretend its perfect and closing their minds to any other countries ideas annoying. But its home. Always will be, until the day I die.

Should things ever get dire enough where they desperately need fat getting old fockers like me in a foxhole to defend it, Im there, and would lay my life down for her without regret.

That about answer your question fockchop?

• Like 3

Well, we're still US citizens, invested in the outcome, and always hope things aren't as disasterrific as they appear. Citizens are expected to get involved although most people don't bother or care anymore, we still do. I vote in always contested electoral hotbed of Macomb County.

And then, maybe I'm stuck in a time warp to the Reagan era, but I still believe in the what the US use to stand for and believe in the ideals the country use to have. I remember what the US use to be like when there were WWII and Korean veterans around that knew what the US stood for.

Watching the gays and the trannies and BLM thugs take over Washington, Hollywood and the US school system; in addition to watching America hating sh*tbags like Colon Kaepernick and freaks like Kaetlyn Jenner be celebrated as heroes as they denounce the flag and and sense of shameful public behavior it's been a massive letdown and the happier I am with the Chinese censors.

I don't like running up debts, not funding social security, having US soldiers get blown up in stupid pointless wars in global sh*tholes full of sh*tty people practicing sh*tty religions.

I like American and Western history and civilization, think people should be proud of that, and not apologize to groups and cultures that didn't have a clue or lift a finger to create the modern era but are now all bashing it.

Also, there's an election going on in Italy right now, do you want to discuss that?

• Like 3

What a dumb thread. Didnt you abandon California because you couldnt hack it? Why do you feel like you are justified in discussing California?

Pow!

Yeah...strike taking one on the chin here and looking terrible in the process.

What a dumb thread. Didnt you abandon California because you couldnt hack it? Why do you feel like you are justified in discussing California?

No. I left CA because of the sh*thole it was, and is continuing, to become. I was doing fine. These two have both admitted they couldn't make a decent living in the U.S..

And yes, Worms, I did have my drink on when I started this thread. Still think it's valid but probably wouldn't have started it sober. Unlike Peenie, I don't delete threads though so it stays.

No. I left CA because of the sh*thole it was, and is continuing, to become. I was doing fine. These two have both admitted they couldn't make a decent living in the U.S..

And yes, Worms, I did have my drink on when I started this thread. Still think it's valid but probably wouldn't have started it sober. Unlike Peenie, I don't delete threads though so it stays.

Translation: Strike couldn't hack it in California

Translation: Strike couldn't hack it in California

How long have you been here? It's well documented why I left CA and how I made a boatload of cash selling my house when doing so. You can keep claiming I couldn't hack it but the record proves you wrong.

These two have both admitted they couldn't make a decent living in the U.S..

My fiiance had dumped me, I was depressed, 29, substitute teaching, and living with my mom. Spinning my wheels going nowhere. Life focking sucked. I was thinking of going back in the Army even though I loathed the army and was absolutely miserable. Then 9/11 hit as President Sh1tForBrains wanted to go to war with the wrong country and get us all blown up for no reason and I was like "well there goes that idea." I got my mojo back in China,

That was all before I started posting at FFToday.

• Like 2

I dont know why youre ragging on guys for improving their lifes circumstances.

Seems to me like maybe youre jealous?

It takes courage to make such a radical change. Many many people just sit there spinning their wheels instead

How long have you been here? It's well documented why I left CA and how I made a boatload of cash selling my house when doing so. You can keep claiming I couldn't hack it but the record proves you wrong.

Boy, you are a total douchbag

• Like 1

I dont know why youre ragging on guys for improving their lifes circumstances.

Seems to me like maybe youre jealous?

It takes courage to make such a radical change. Many many people just sit there spinning their wheels instead

Did you read my post? I specifically said I had no problem with them moving to China.

Did you read my post? I specifically said I had no problem with them moving to China.

Just having an opinion about American politics.

:lol:

But why China now? I would think with your proven skills you guys could kick ass teaching English is some...cooler places.. Thailand, Honduras, Brazil, sh!t.. Spain, France, Germany.. etc...

But why China now? I would think with your proven skills you guys could kick ass teaching English is some...cooler places.. Thailand, Honduras, Brazil, sh!t.. Spain, France, Germany.. etc...

couldn't get laid

All of those places pay a lot less. Like 1/3 of what I make here less, or I would be there. Ive been looking all over the world for decent jobs. Vietnam is close money wise, but hardly different enough to make the move worth the hassle. Europe and South America is dirt cheap pay because gap year kids and whatnot want to live there.

Only place Ive found that I could make more is Saudi, and Fock living there.

Not to mention, I get something like 13 weeks a year paid holiday here. Thats hard to find elsewhere.

I am offended by the statements made against Black Lives Matter and Colin Kaepernick. Volty, you seem quite ignorant, out of touch and insensitive to the plight of blacks shot by police officers when not committing a crime or unarmed.

• Like 1

I am offended by the statements made against Black Lives Matter and Colin Kaepernick.

Truth is painful.

I am offended by the statements made against Black Lives Matter and Colin Kaepernick. Volty, you seem quite ignorant, out of touch and insensitive to the plight of blacks shot by police officers when not committing a crime or unarmed.

Volty is 100% correct. And please don't hijack my thread.

You cant delete this thread :nono:

Volty is 100% correct. And please don't hijack my thread.

Did I bring up BLM or Colin Kaepernick?

No! Don't blame me!

I can disagree if I want.

You're both idiots then.

I'm not actually trained as a teacher. I was a history major and didn't have and still have never gotten teaching credentials. I'm no more qualified for this job than anybody else here in that we all grew up speaking the language. I have a US passport.... that's my qualification.

So, If I was going to do this, it had to be in a place that doesn't care about that. China doesn't care. There's a massive demand here, it pays well, not in terms of US dollars but in terms of cost of living. They're not very picky. The girls are pretty, the food though is awful.

When I was trying to sort my life around, going back to school for teaching was one of the directions I was considering, maybe the most likely direction, had I stayed. I was getting a feel for being in the schools in front of the classes already because I had been substitute teaching at the time so teaching was already in my head.

And maybe it was for the best. A lot of teachers in the US don't like all the rules and regulations surrounding their career, here I don't worry about it, I teach what I like. I don't have mountains of forms to fill out our be held accountable to anyone but the students and parents.

Insensitive is a good word in general.

On the one hand growing up poor in the white trash suburbs of Detroit, I was still better off than black kids growing up poor in jewel of a city that Coleman Young had spent my entire youth destroying. We had a functional police and fire department, street lights. no blight, there were no gangs and the school system was slightly better although still so bad that the state wants to take it over like they did Detroit's: http://michiganradio.org/post/east-detroit-public-schools-fight-state-takeoever-four-schools

On the other hand, there's not a lick of difference between the black kids and the white kids that grow up there. The blacks have MORE opportunities. Here East Detroit High School seniors... we have these college scholarships for you. Well not you white kids, go fock off. We have reduced eligibility requirements for college, but only for the black kids. Poor white kids fock off. Here's this jobs training program... for underprivledged black kids.

So pardon me for being insensitive and resentful.

Also, when I mentioned earlier that my fiance dumped me... I neglected to bring up this time, as I have in the past, that she was black. Dark, dark, black. If my life hadn't collapsed around me and if I could figure out how to get my head on straight, I was prepared to have mulatto kids, wanted them, with this woman. And even if I had black children, I very much doubt that my opinion of BLM would be any different than it is now. As for Colon Kaepernick, for sure no.

Who cares where these guys live? Good for them for having the balls to make the move. I live in DC only because it makes sense to see my daughter in NYC. Otherwise Im pretty sure Id be in Brazil right now.

Strike, weve seen your pic. Youre no prize. Why are you ripping onpeople? Jealous much?

Youre a fat pig nosed turd who stole money from people with that Curly Night cancer scam and you most likely are fondling Qlazzurass balls as I type this.

• Like 1

I'm not actually trained as a teacher. I was a history major and didn't have and still have never gotten teaching credentials. I'm no more qualified for this job than anybody else here in that we all grew up speaking the language. I have a US passport.... that's my qualification.

So, If I was going to do this, it had to be in a place that doesn't care about that. China doesn't care. There's a massive demand here, it pays well, not in terms of US dollars but in terms of cost of living. They're not very picky. The girls are pretty, the food though is awful.

When I was trying to sort my life around, going back to school for teaching was one of the directions I was considering, maybe the most likely direction, had I stayed. I was getting a feel for being in the schools in front of the classes already because I had been substitute teaching at the time so teaching was already in my head.

And maybe it was for the best. A lot of teachers in the US don't like all the rules and regulations surrounding their career, here I don't worry about it, I teach what I like. I don't have mountains of forms to fill out our be held accountable to anyone but the students and parents.

Thats the crux of it.

1. China has huuuuge demand for English teachers. Especially native speakers aka white folks.

2. China is richer and thus has more rich people willing to pay than South America, and other Asian countries. (Japan gets much of their demand met through things like the JET program, which sends college graduates of Japanese and such to teach there.)

3. The more desirable a place is to live, the less it pays you to teach. That applies to countries and within a given country. Thailand pays d!ck, because lots of people want to live there. Even within China, horrid polluted hellholes or rural bumfocks usually pay more than the first tier cities that people want to live in, or beautiful places like Hainan Island or Yunnan Province.

4. Work culture matters. Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia... These places all have insane work cultures, and you are expected to work long hours. In china, its very laid back and incompetent. Hell, I work 14 hours a week at my main job, have zero expenses, and more than enough money to fund travel, and the time to take it.

Ive been looking for an all round better deal. Cant find one. I could make maybe double the money in Saudi. My wife (she would be by then) would not be able to make much, we would be locked in a compound, and she would be harassed constanlty, and then there is the sharia goon squad.

Im happy here. Unless something great comes along, Im good. Some friends of mine are thinking of taking jobs in India that pay the same we make here. May go visit them next year and see how that looks.

• Like 1

I think it's wonderful that you guys are working abroad.

Who cares where these guys live? Good for them for having the balls to make the move. I live in DC only because it makes sense to see my daughter in NYC. Otherwise Im pretty sure Id be in Brazil right now.

Strike, weve seen your pic. Youre no prize. Why are you ripping onpeople? Jealous much?

Youre a fat pig nosed turd who stole money from people with that Curly Night cancer scam and you most likely are fondling Qlazzurass balls as I type this.

Shut up GFIAFP. You wanna get banned again?

• Like 1

Voltaire and Titans,

Stop responding to this doosh. If he was so rich, successful and happy in his own life, he wouldnt be posting this garbage on a message board. Happy individuals dont try to bring others down.

My guess is that is polyurethane sex doll was just placed on back order

I think it's wonderful that you guys are working abroad.

I just dont get the attitude that since we do, we must hate America or something. That simply isnt the case.

Part of it is economic. I would NEVER live here as a native. They have a hard life usually. But as an expat, I do great.

But most of it is... I like the lifestyle. I dont have to work long hours, can work more anytime I want if I desire more money for something, have lots of time to go travel, meet lots of interesting people... I wish I had done it when I was younger.

People tell me I should get fluent in Chinese and get a job back home making big money. I wouldnt take a job paying $100,000 a year back home. I dont want to spend my life sitting in an office waiting for my two measly weeks vacation. Been there done that. No thanks.

• Like 1

Shut up GFIAFP. You wanna get banned again?

Why are you responding to my post and not out spending your boatloads of cash?

As soon as I pay off my debt, I'm thinking of leaving the country too. I won't have the same options as you guys, but I would still like to explore the world.