Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Gillette commercial: The Best That Men Can Be....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsOc_HmBTTA/?utm_source=ig_embed

SFW but seriously guys.........not sure where you are with chicks who don't shave their pits but those pics of the really pretty one who didn't shave her legs had me nauseous.

Whole story........

https://people.com/style/januhairy-encouraging-women-grow-out-body-hair/

Cute chick showing a bit of pit hair doesn't bother me, but damn that other gal has hairier legs than I do!

Cute chick showing a bit of pit hair doesn't bother me, but damn that other gal has hairier legs than I do!

That's the same chick I think. I was thinking 'WOOD' on the pit hair then saw the legs and figured I'd need a machete and hay bailer to get near her juicebox. :thumbsdown:

That's the same chick I think. I was thinking 'WOOD' on the pit hair then saw the legs and figured I'd need a machete and hay bailer to get near her juicebox. :thumbsdown:

Hotness MAY override the legs. But hairy pits? Nope. Boner killer

Don't think it's same chick. Armpit gal is from UK and post is in English. Leg gal is from some Spanish country.

• Like 1

You can avoid pits easily. Leg hair not so much. Slide hands up legs before munching? GAHHHH!!!! Unless you're taking her from behind you'll be getting tickled the entire time while banging.

You could always get her DS or reverse CG with hairy pits. Legs..............pretty much have to have her keep pants on. :cry:

• Like 1

You could always get her DS or reverse CG with hairy pits. Legs..............pretty much have to have her keep pants on. :cry:

Or you could bang her on the moon. :lol:

• Like 1

SFW but seriously guys.........not sure where you are with chicks who don't shave their pits but those pics of the really pretty one who didn't shave her legs had me nauseous.

Whole story........

Seriously, if you're going to show a picture about hair you have to show the vag.

Whole story........

Thats focking hideous. :cry:

I like Gillette Razors. Get them in bulk at Costco for a good price. Will continue to do so until they go out out business. Which will apparently be soon. Dummies. :doh:

How come they didn't show Pakistani men not being their best? Their rape trials aren't very gender neutral. Whoever has the biggest rock gets to smash the woman first.

How come they didn't show Pakistani men not being their best? Their rape trials aren't very gender neutral. Whoever has the biggest rock gets to smash the woman first.

Because we all know women have never bullied, sexually harassed or been inappropriate in the history of womankind.

#methree

The new libtard playbook seems to be to accuse you of rage if you disagree. Just another attempt to silence the other side. That's how they do.

It's time to stand up and stop this pathological frenzy to marginalize boys and men

One of the lefts favorite tactics to control a society is to divide and conquer. For generations now, the liberal establishment has sought to pit blacks against whites, gays against straights and women against men. While there are differences between people, the concerted effort to exacerbate problems, increase them and then use them politically, continues on.

The latest ridiculous example is from the American Psychological Association (APA), which announced new guidelines regarding boys and men for psychologists in this country. According to the APA, something they term traditional masculinity is shown to limit males psychological development, constrain their behavior, resulting in gender role strain and gender role conflict, and negatively influence mental and physical health.

The rank absurdity of this approach is obvious. It is leftist ideology and political theory combined in a power blender with a massive heaping of sexism and bigotry.

Essentially, the APAs guidelines tell psychologists in this country to approach boys and men through a preconceived gender stereotype and a single lens that presumes that masculinity, i.e. natural manhood, is a disorder that needs to be manipulated and changed.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tammy-bruce-its-time-to-stand-up-and-stop-this-pathological-frenzy-to-marginalize-boys-and-men

https://www.forbes.com/sites/charlesrtaylor/2019/01/15/why-gillettes-new-ad-campaign-is-toxic/#6548ad375bc9

"...this campaign will be remembered as nothing short of an all-time marketing blunder."

Of course this is spot on, I am not sure how no one could have seen this coming.

I am still on the fence about it. I want to see if they manage to apologize and unfock themselves.

I'm just tired of companies jumping on the social justice warrior bandwagon. I don't need to know what you think. I need a razor not your opinion.

Pretty soon there will be a rating system on packaging to indicate the "wokeness level" of the company. Gillette is going for the full 5 pink puzzies rating.

Edit. Probably can't be pink as that will offend women of color. Will probably need to be 5 united colors of benneton puzzies.

I was going to grab MDC by the poosay. Then I rembered the Gillette commercial.

• Like 1

LOOK LOOK LOOK...According to Kristen Powers from CNN, men are NOT generally condemning bad behavior.

I absolutely love this crap

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/01/17/gillette-commercial-child-labor-sales-drop-masculinity-offensive-male-column/2602316002/

Gutfeld asserted that Gillette failed to recognize that “most men” condemn bad behavior “whenever they see it.” How anyone can even utter a thought like this in light of the Catholic Church’s ongoing sex abuse crisis is a mystery. In society at large, we have story after story, case after case, of women who were sexually harassed and even assaulted and who were completely ignored and often demonized when they complained. The legal system turned a deaf ear to them or re-traumatized them when they filed complaints

Pretty soon there will be a rating system on packaging to indicate the "wokeness level" of the company. Gillette is going for the full 5 pink puzzies rating.

Edit. Probably can't be pink as that will offend women of color. Will probably need to be 5 united colors of benneton puzzies.

All pink on the inside, no?

LOOK LOOK LOOK...According to Kristen Powers from CNN, men are NOT generally condemning bad behavior.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/01/17/gillette-commercial-child-labor-sales-drop-masculinity-offensive-male-column/2602316002/

Gutfeld asserted that Gillette failed to recognize that most men condemn bad behavior whenever they see it. How anyone can even utter a thought like this in light of the Catholic Churchs ongoing sex abuse crisis is a mystery. In society at large, we have story after story, case after case, of women who were sexually harassed and even assaulted and who were completely ignored and often demonized when they complained. The legal system turned a deaf ear to them or re-traumatized them when they filed complaints

Hmmmm... so because the Catholic Church covered up sexual abuse of young boys it stands as proof that most men fail to condemn bad behavior and it's somehow about women? Am I following that convoluted logic correctly?

All pink on the inside, no?

Very true, but that didn't stop some people complaining that the pink puzzy hats excluded women of color.

• Like 1

Hmmmm... so because the Catholic Church covered up sexual abuse of young boys it stands as proof that most men fail to condemn bad behavior and it's somehow about women? Am I following that convoluted logic correctly?

That appears to be so. In fact, according to this young lady...how dare you even HINT at the idea that most men aren't toxic? How can anyone even utter a thought like that??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gutfeld asserted that Gillette failed to recognize that most men condemn bad behavior whenever they see it. How anyone can even utter a thought like this in light of the Catholic Churchs ongoing sex abuse crisis is a mystery. In society at large, we have story after story, case after case, of women who were sexually harassed and even assaulted and who were completely ignored and often demonized when they complained. The legal system turned a deaf ear to them or re-traumatized them when they filed complaints

And yet she fails to mention the daily reports of female teachers and their sexual abuses of underage boys. I also love how she fails to mention that the perps doing the actual molesting in the church scandal are homosexuals. Straight white male bad.

And yet she fails to mention the daily reports of female teachers and their sexual abuses of underage boys. I also love how she fails to mention that the perps doing the actual molesting in the church scandal are homosexuals. Straight white male bad.

It's a ludicrous position..which is what makes it so comical.

I looked her up cause I didn't know who she was and I was hoping to see some butch lesbian feminist.Instead, turns out shes kinda hawt....Wood

I looked her up cause I didn't know who she was and I was hoping to see some butch lesbian feminist.Instead, turns out shes kinda hawt....Wood

Definetly hot. I used to see her on Bill Maher when I watched his show.

Definetly hot. I used to see her on Bill Maher when I watched his show.

By the way...I apologize for being a d!ck yesterday. Had a few beers. and was feeling argumentative...I still say youre a bit of a hypocrite...but I acted like a d bag. Sorry about that

By the way...I apologize for being a d!ck yesterday. Had a few beers. and was feeling argumentative...I still say youre a bit of a hypocrite...but I acted like a d bag. Sorry about that

No sweat. It's not real.

No sweat. It's not real.

Gillette's ad is working!!! You've put aside your toxic masculinity and stopped fighting!

Gillette's ad is working!!! You've put aside your toxic masculinity and stopped fighting!

Not cool bro.

Heres her website: http://kimgehrig.com

You guys should look at some of her other work. She recently did an ad with singing vaginas. Shes just a complete nutcase.

What are you talking about Willis?

Compared to the hot chicks Fox puts on television Kristen Powers is a 5, maybe a 6 if I've had 15 beers and snorted a few rails.