Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Joe Bryant's bored

Cuck...good one.

You may be the whiniest ###### of them all.

It has nothing to do with opposing thought.

I got banned for saying someone didnt understand nuance.

You got the big ban for being a constant whiny ###### who took in the mods.

Shocked you lasted as long as you did.

Fake news

You have no idea why I got banned, dickhead, so now you're just making ###### up. If you DO know why, then one can only assume you're in with the mods who are feeding you info - which goes to EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Plus, I've been at FBG almost as long as you.

You're just a flat out lying cuck - but we already knew that.

Still going with cuck huh?

Plainly obvious why a jackhole like you got the boot. Its never hard to figure out.

Not that you dont still post there at times.

No need to lie...the truth rebuffs your BS every time.

Still going with cuck huh?

Plainly obvious why a jackhole like you got the boot. Its never hard to figure out.

Not that you dont still post there at times.

No need to lie...the truth rebuffs your BS every time.

It's not plainly obvious which is why you have to lie about it. Because, y'know, you're a known liar. You wouldn't know the truth if it fell out of the sky, sat on your face and wiggled.

:dropsmic:

• Like 1

It's not plainly obvious which is why you have to lie about it. Because, y'know, you're a known liar. You wouldn't know the truth if it fell out of the sky, sat on your face and wiggled.

:dropsmic:

Drops mic?

Holy dude...pretty pathetic...

It's embarrassing to read this slo guy. Is he a bored 10 year old?

Between this board and FBGs, it's all he does. Between these two boards he's literally on them almost 24/7.

He doesn't have time for anything else like, y'know, work and stuff like that.

Between this board and FBGs, it's all he does. Between these two boards he's literally on them almost 24/7.

He doesn't have time for anything else like, y'know, work and stuff like that.

Literally almost...thats a new one.

You bore me now...youre basically a new version of FlaHawker...

Bye now.

12th man kept saying this guy wouldnt be posting much. What happened?

What happened? Here's my guess. He lost his job. He lives in a basement. Trump won the election. He went off the deep end. The wife left him. He has nothing but these message boards. A first class loser.
  • Like 2

What happened? Here's my guess. He lost his job. He lives in a basement. Trump won the election. He went off the deep end. The wife left him. He has nothing but these message boards. A first class loser.

I bet him and Squiz (pigeon fetish and Twitter troll) from FBGs live together. It's a match made in heaven. They're so similar it's eerie.

• Like 1

I bet him and Squiz (pigeon fetish and Twitter troll) from FBGs live together. It's a match made in heaven. They're so similar it's eerie.

2 people who spend the majority of their time in this board talking about me...you two are the beet andof creepy internet message board obsession.

Haven't been there yet. Sounds like a lot of house bound medicated losers post there.

Haven't been there yet. Sounds like a lot of house bound medicated losers post there.

Mostly a bunch of retards who can't wait to hit the 'report' button. My FavreCo ID actually got banned for making a joke about being the biggest troll on the board. It was a joke but the retarded mods probably got a message for the report homos and boom, I was gone. Here I am creating a new ID that spawned 2 other ids - TebowCo and RiversCo because I'm so awesome and these low eared troglodytes ban me.

There's a thread over there currently called "Yay Shootings USA!!" that could be the biggest collection of whiny, focking, pu$$y, cuckolds in one place ever.

Every BS left wing dooshy talking point about guns...and a lot of whining.

There's a thread over there currently called "Yay Shootings USA!!" that could be the biggest collection of whiny, focking, ######, cuckolds in one place ever.

Every BS left wing dooshy talking point about guns...and a lot of whining.

Well you have to admit these mass shootings are out of hand. Especially school shootings. :dunno:

Not saying gun control is the answer but its a question worth probing.

It's heavily slanted left. While the owner and another mod are "republicans", one is a moderate at best, and the other is far right. With that said, the majority of the posters are liberal leaning.

They get away with some nasty name calling. Some posters lumping all republicans as racist, bigots, nativist, homophobes, islamaphobes, equating them with Nazis. If you support Trumps agenda, but not his "personal" views, you are a mouth breathing inbred. The vitriol and hyperbole over there is awful.

It's like watching the View, but in writing. It really is a liberals wet dream.

Well you have to admit these mass shootings are out of hand. Especially school shootings. :dunno:

Great topic. What restrictions would stop mass shootings? Murder is illegal, yet people still do it. Crossing our borders is illegal, yet people still do it, and are rewarded for it! Laws only matter if people follow them and they are enforced.

• Like 1

It's heavily slanted left. While the owner and another mod are "republicans", one is a moderate at best, and the other is far right. With that said, the majority of the posters are liberal leaning.

They get away with some nasty name calling. Some posters lumping all republicans as racist, bigots, nativist, homophobes, islamaphobes, equating them with Nazis. If you support Trumps agenda, but not his "personal" views, you are a mouth breathing inbred. The vitriol and hyperbole over there is awful.

Pretty much sums it up perfectly...

• Like 1

I can see why Shonuff can't win the dumbass award over there.

Mostly a bunch of retards who can't wait to hit the 'report' button. My FavreCo ID actually got banned for making a joke about being the biggest troll on the board. It was a joke but the retarded mods probably got a message for the report homos and boom, I was gone. Here I am creating a new ID that spawned 2 other ids - TebowCo and RiversCo because I'm so ###### awesome and these low eared troglodytes ban me.

FavreCo was a hell of a run. Stupid fbg board wouldnt approve PigeonCo
  • Like 1

FavreCo was a hell of a run. Stupid fbg board wouldnt approve PigeonCo

Was that before I got banned? I tried Ghost of FC and that never got approved. In fact they just banned it instead of approving it.

The really funny thing about those idiots is that they are not only mentally challenged but severely technically challenged. For a while, they actually believed that if 2 IDs post from the same IP address, then they are the same person. They may even still believe that. When they ban an IP address, which they actually do, then they actually could ban multiple people, for instance in a university wifi environment.

Agree. Their "answer" is to spew every stupid liberal meme, BS talking point, or cutesy joke they think proves their douchey whiny point.

I would say that when it comes to guns, start by enforcing the laws that are already on the books. This wont stop school shootings per se, but I have no clue what the answer is there. Until they ban "Crazy" not sure what you can do about it.

• Like 1

Armed guards at the schools might help. Crazy, right. Perhaps a retired cop or military?

Armed guards at the schools might help. Crazy, right. Perhaps a retired cop or military?

Seriously, stop sending money to shitholes like Pakistan and use the money here.

Was that before I got banned? I tried Ghost of FC and that never got approved. In fact they just banned it instead of approving it.

The really funny thing about those idiots is that they are not only mentally challenged but severely technically challenged. For a while, they actually believed that if 2 IDs post from the same IP address, then they are the same person. They may even still believe that. When they ban an IP address, which they actually do, then they actually could ban multiple people, for instance in a university wifi environment.

Yes after FavreCo was given two in the hat. I tried a few tip of the caps to that account, BradyCo, PigeonCo etc. Bastards

Id rather pass out equalizers when the kids enter the schools and collect them when they leave. Just have everyone strapped

Many things would help but most people don't have to balls to go thru with it. here are a couple.

1. Very simple. Offer $3000 to all the drug addicts, lazy losers, welfare scammers, etc to become sterilized. We won't stop this until we do selective breeding.

2. Public executions including running thru the appeals process in days, if not hours, not years.

Dome cities, baby. That's where the future is. Not really a dome per se but a big wall where the bleeding hearts live with the losers of society and it's paradise inside the walls. up and you get kicked outside the wall.

Dome cities, baby. That's where the future is. Not really a dome per se but a big wall where the bleeding hearts live with the losers of society and it's paradise inside the walls. ###### up and you get kicked outside the wall.

I like this idea minus the last part. All the normals live outside the wall and anyone who goes wacky gets kicked in.

Please follow Sir Brad. He's going to give you a private tour of The Dome.

Dilly Dilly.

I like this idea minus the last part. All the normals live outside the wall and anyone who goes wacky gets kicked in.

Please follow Sir Brad. He's going to give you a private tour of The Dome.

Dilly Dilly.

We got that and that's fine as long as we allow those inside to kill each other. That's where we are lacking. You got to let the inmates thin their herd.

Over and over that board has been shown to be pretty evenly split and even had a slight right lean at times. That by polling the actual people there.

Talk about hyperbole...yiur description of what people get away with is not exactly factual either.

And FavreCo complaints are always good...when were you not trolling? Though...you seem to get clipped worse that wanks like Beaver (and he is posting in this thread too)

Over and over that board has been shown to be pretty evenly split and even had a slight right lean at times. That by polling the actual people there.

Talk about hyperbole...yiur description of what people get away with is not exactly factual either.

I've been a member there for over a decade. While I don't post there, for many reasons, I lurk a bit almost daily. For over a decade. I'm fully aware of what that board is like. "Actual people" :lol: Hysterical using internet message board polls with anonymous users with multiple aliases as proof of anything :lol:

I've been a member there for over a decade. While I don't post there, for many reasons, I lurk a bit almost daily. For over a decade. I'm fully aware of what that board is like. "Actual people" :lol: Hysterical using internet message board polls with anonymous users with multiple aliases as proof of anything :lol:

So your reply is that those (and Id say most who have multiple IDs are the ones whining lost now about that but are being so liberal)...those people logged in with their aliases to skew it all right?

I think it has moved left socially and right now looks more left because of a few things.

-the conservative posters worth a damn dont post in politics any longer or are not I board with Trump (Yankee, Ivan and so on)

-conservatives havent been able to control their own crap and get banned.