Sign in to follow this  
BigBBlue

Changing draft order

So I'm back in a league that had their meeting a couple hours ago, I was unable to attend. No big deal, biggest change talked about leading up to the meeting was pulling the order to choose your draft spot. That went through.

The twist is a Round 3 reversal of the snake. As I undestand it, the team that picks 1st, will pick 20th (10 team). Standard. But the 21st pick goes to the team that picked 10th and 11th. Round 3 order is the same as Round 2 order. Then it snakes back and forth from there.

I'll post to the other forum about which spot(s) might be best to choose (I have 5th choice).

Can Draft Buddy handle this? I wouldn't expect it to be able to, nor do I have any idea where to begin.

If I go with a printed sheet, and just cross of names as we go, I'll be fine. If I wait until the end of the 2nd, and put picks in reverse order, I can get them into the right teams for Rounds 3 on. Doubt the league will wait for me to do that ;)

Thoughts regarding DB?

No problem with the 3RR draft order BB. Draft Buddy can handle it. We can input a completely custom draft order if needed, and that isn't even the case here as there is a pattern. Do you know the draft order before the draft or not until you get there? I'm sure I have an old post on this topic so I'm going to go find it. Be right back.