Sign in to follow this  
nikki2200

I'm in a really good mood....

The weather has been beautiful. Summer is coming. Life is looking up - looks like I have a job and I may even be able to get a beach house for the summer which makes me happier than Sandusky in the shower.

Post here if you are in a good mood and are loving life right now. So sick of the gloom and doom bullshiit on this bored. Life is good!!!

PS I'm also a little buzzed.

:cheers:

I changed jobs for the better two weeks ago and it has worked out tremendously in my favor !

(not rich like you taking the summer off at beach house)

Everybody is healthy and I've got the two best children any dad could possibly hope to get. Money isn't a problem and hasn't been for a long time now.

I changed jobs for the better two weeks ago and it has worked out tremendously in my favor !

(not rich like you taking the summer off at beach house)

Congrats. Life is good!!!

BTW... I'm not taking the summer off. I will be working which is why I can get a beach house for the weekends. Not that a beach house is the be all and end all of being happy, but living in the city... being able to get out of the concrete jungle heat every weekend is one of the things in life that makes me really really happy. It's why I do it. I like being happy. :D

Everybody is healthy and I've got the two best children any dad could possibly hope to get. Money isn't a problem and hasn't been for a long time now.

:pointstosky:

In a couple of years I hope to be able to post the same thing. :cheers:

I'm getting married this summer and then starting a great job this fall. :)

That's what it's all about. It doesn't take much to make one happy. You have someone you love. You have a good job. The sun is shining (well maybe not in Alaska... I'd probably kill myself there ;) ).

You have one shot at this life. Focking enjoy it! Soak up every minute of sun you can. Go for a walk. Hug someone you love. Go out and talk to someone at the grocery store that makes your life a little bit better and you learn a little and your life is a little more interesting by doing so. We were all given a gift with this life. Just focking enjoy it. :cheers:

Sorry if I'm a little corny, but I get kinda depressed and weird in the winter and as soon as Spring comes I'm like a different person. And the nice weather reminds me to just be focking happy. It's not hard to be happy. There's so much to appreciate about life, even if you are going through a tough time. It's so not worth it to be miserable. Life is too short to be unhappy.

That's what it's all about. It doesn't take much to make one happy. You have someone you love. You have a good job. The sun is shining (well maybe not in Alaska... I'd probably kill myself there ;) ).

You have one shot at this life. Focking enjoy it! Soak up every minute of sun you can. Go for a walk. Hug someone you love. Go out and talk to someone at the grocery store that makes your life a little bit better and you learn a little and your life is a little more interesting by doing so. We were all given a gift with this life. Just focking enjoy it. :cheers:

Sorry if I'm a little corny, but I get kinda depressed and weird in the winter and as soon as Spring comes I'm like a different person. And the nice weather reminds me to just be focking happy. It's not hard to be happy. There's so much to appreciate about life, even if you are going through a tough time. It's so not worth it to be miserable. Life is too short to be unhappy.

:lol:

Holy crap is this board getting ghey.

Sorry if I'm a little corny,

no not at all :rolleyes:

but you know what I agree where I'd rather read three of these type threads (and 3 about beer boobs and burritos) and ZERO Obummer threads. Not that there cannot be political shiit - just don't turn a thread about <insert and non political topic here .... ETA Like this thread ... ABOUT MUSIC> and turn it into .... you get my point.

Beer Boobs and Burritos and be happy :cheers: :banana:

:lol:

Holy crap is this board getting ghey.

Says the miserable POS who lurks this bored waiting for someone to post a word that is wrong so he can "school" them on the interwebs and feel better about his miserable existence as a password re-setter.

:thumbsup:

Go for a walk, Strike. Step away from the computer and find your purpose and something to feel good about in the real world. :thumbsup:

Agreed. I just bought a pretty nice townhouse in the middle of the woods in Waterville Valley. Can't wait to explore the mountains around here with my kids this summer.

The weather has been beautiful. Summer is coming. Life is looking up - looks like I have a job and I may even be able to get a beach house for the summer which makes me happier than Sandusky in the shower.

Post here if you are in a good mood and are loving life right now. So sick of the gloom and doom bullshiit on this bored. Life is good!!!

Avalon for the summer?

We've had great weather, just got a bonus, the twins have been in public school since the Fall (big financial relief) ... yet I'm feeling a little pissy this morning :dunno:

hey dbag...explain this to me: Cheap Oakleys

These have to be fakelys.

I lost my pair of Oakleys at the NFL Experience before the Superbowl this year. I had them for about 6 years and loved them ... this makes me feel happier this am :thumbsup:

I'm exhausted, but my wife and junior are healthy and little Peter Michael arrives in less than a month! :o :pointstosky: :wub:

Summertime and the livin's easy...

Bradley's on the microphone with RasMC

So, you got a job as a man servant and will be lathering sun tan lotion inside the fat rolls of people better than you at the shitty Wildwood where horseshoe crabs crawl to die and rot on the beach from the AIDS needle waste.

I'd be drinking too. :thumbsup:

I'm exhausted, but my wife and junior are healthy and little Peter Michael arrives in less than a month! :o :pointstosky: :wub:

Peter Michael? Really? Not ambiguously gay, but super gay. Going right for it. It will grow up to be a bigger creeper than those deformed cleft palate freaks on the TV commercials. Or Chastity Bono. Holy mackerel.

I lost my pair of Oakleys at the NFL Experience before the Superbowl this year. I had them for about 6 years and loved them ... this makes me feel happier this am :thumbsup:

I picked up a pair of polarized Oakleys (probably fakelys) and they are pretty sweet. I have black gascans that I wear officiating.

I picked up a pair of polarized Oakleys (probably fakelys) and they are pretty sweet. I have black gascans that I wear officiating.

Yeah, I'm thinking its worth the risk that they are fakelys for $20.

Nikki,

On average, how many time a week to you or most women masterbate? :dunno:

There is a lot riding on your answer.

Yeah, I'm thinking its worth the risk that they are fakelys for $20.

Who the fock, besides Eaglesgreen, would even notice? Get the polarized. :thumbsup:

Says the miserable POS who lurks this bored waiting for someone to post a word that is wrong so he can "school" them on the interwebs and feel better about his miserable existence as a password re-setter.

:thumbsup:

Go for a walk, Strike. Step away from the computer and find your purpose and something to feel good about in the real world. :thumbsup:

Lighten up Francis. I was just having drunken fun in the middle of the night. Seriously, and people wonder why this bored is going to sh*t.

:wall:

Seriously, and people wonder why this bored is going to sh*t.

I don't. I realize I am largely to blame. :banana:

I don't. I realize I am largely to blame. :banana:

That's cause you literally sh*t on this bored, but we've come to expect that from you so it's ok.

That's cause you literally sh*t on this bored, but we've come to expect that from you so it's ok.

:wave:

I can also say things are going pretty good right now.. we can finially afford to have my wifey stay home with the little ones so I dont have to worry about some daycare focking raising them wrong and charging me out the A$$ to do so.. work is picking up and the long Canadian winter is a thing of the past..

cheers to a positive thread :cheers:

cheers to a positive thread :cheers:

Agreed. I hope that everybody that posted in this thread tests positive for AIDS.

If nice weather makes you happy, I can't imagine what a better person you would be if you lived here. :P

Summer in Phoenix is the miserable time of year, so fock all you happy focks. :thumbsdown:

Seriously though, I think happiness is a choice you make every day.

- Starting a new business has severe up and down days, you just need to learn to ride the waves. This week has been a good one, so I'm trying to enjoy it.

- Finances are still an issue, but we are getting a lot back on our taxes, so that will keep us going for a while.

- My kids aren't healthy; well one anyway has diabetes. But we went to a diabetes seminar this past weekend and learned a bunch about how to better manage her sugar during dance, and last night went fantastically well. Add to that the upcoming advances in treatment and possibly cure, and I'm very upbeat about it.

- We learned last week that friends of ours just separated. Contrast to that, this past Tuesday we celebrated the 22nd anniversary of our first date. A lot of negative shiot has happened to me in the past five years, but I realize that it will never trump the positive relationship I have with my wife.

I'm getting married this summer and then starting a great job this fall. :)

congrats on the marriage worms! :cheers: and the new job too.

So sorry to hear the news about your father. The prognosis sounds pretty grim. :(