Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Edex - Draft - Genesis Open - COMPLETE

6.03 - Harris English.

Whats the ruling on Haas? Can I replace him once the draft is finished...assuming he is out?

6.03 - Harris English.

Whats the ruling on Haas? Can I replace him once the draft is finished...assuming he is out?

Yeah normally you can re-pick if the guy WDs before the tourney starts I think. You could take someone else now IMO, might wanna see what Ed says though.

Yeah normally you can re-pick if the guy WDs before the tourney starts I think. You could take someone else now IMO, might wanna see what Ed says though.

I have no issue waiting until the end and replacing him. Just bad luck. Worse for Bill Haas I suppose though. :dunno:

I have no issue waiting until the end and replacing him. Just bad luck. Worse for Bill Haas I suppose though. :dunno:

Yeah. He's obviously injured and the guy he was riding with died. Prolly not gonna feel like playing much golf this week either way.

Pretty rare for the driver to be killed and the passenger to live. VERY rare.

Sadly for Pat, Haas, haas not officially withdrawn yet.

Pretty rare for the driver to be killed and the passenger to live. VERY rare.

That is strange, perhaps no seat belt for the driver

That is strange, perhaps no seat belt for the driver

In a car that small, typically the steering wheel would help keep them in the car. Maybe side impact? it could have been a convertible too. If not, it is now.

Open question to draftees not named ksb. Where would you draft Tiger Woods if ksb didn't take him in round one?

Go away troll.

Acccording to Vegas he is a late 1st rounder. But those odds are inflated by fanboys.

Who's up?

Taking all things into consideration, the fact tiger has played here 11 times and never won, thr fact he hit 30% of his fairways at torrey but you don't need to hit fairways here.... and the rest of his game looks solid, I would have considered him at 10 along with Scott and Noren (and Ollie)

Haas is a WD officially

Pu&&y

rub some dirt on it

They need it for his friend

What's he doing riding around with a 50 year old hag anyway? or was that the driver of the BMW?

and bill haas is 35? :o

had him for 45 easy

6.08 Buddy McGirt

6.09 Jimmy Walker

:wall:

I will take Cameron Smith to replace the dead guy on my team. If he is not available, give me Kevin Na.

I will take Cameron Smith to replace the dead guy on my team. If he is not available, give me Kevin Na.

You took the driver of the Ferrari? :shocking:

• Like 1

You took the driver of the Ferrari? :shocking:

His head and torso are two different picks. We will have to investigate a possible roster size infraction

Taking all things into consideration, the fact tiger has played here 11 times and never won, thr fact he hit 30% of his fairways at torrey but you don't need to hit fairways here.... and the rest of his game looks solid, I would have considered him at 10 along with Scott and Noren (and Ollie)

Thank you. You guys follow this much more closely than I do so I appreciate your response. In my mind, I don't give him a chance at winning this thing and I'd assume that your first pick is someone you think will win.

Just heard that the glare off of Haas' head distracted the driver

Thank you. You guys follow this much more closely than I do so I appreciate your response. In my mind, I don't give him a chance at winning this thing and I'd assume that your first pick is someone you think will win.

Not really. In a sense, sure, but the goal of our little game here is to have the lowest combined 3 golfer score. You can pick the winner and have the rest of your guys over par and you wont win.

His head and torso are two different picks. We will have to investigate a possible roster size infraction

They are really starting to take this Split Tee-time shiit too far.

I thought we had one more :wall:

I've never owned J. Thomas before.

Sit back and watch, you are about to witness the reigning PGA Champ and Golfer of the Year....................... shoot 81,79.

I've never owned J. Thomas before.

Sit back and watch, you are about to witness the reigning PGA Champ and Golfer of the Year....................... shoot 81,79.

:D

Want to do a head to head?

1st round $5

2nd round $5

3rd round $10

4th round $10

Final $20

Can lose 50 at the most.