Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Gambling week 8 - Early lines

thanks for thread. eww to these numbers.

i like lions and vikings at home both giving 2 1/2 and would prob take a flier on the cards with leftwich in a pick em. early thoughts have me leaning towards playing a lot of o/us unless these numbers swing. will see what wednesday brings.

I'd take Philly -3 (currently at -125 though from what I've seen) and NE -13.

I could see myself jumping on the Colts for a second week in a row. -1.5 against Oakland. I am liking this week's lines better than last, but that may not be a good thing for me.

I could see myself jumping on the Colts for a second week in a row. -1.5 against Oakland. I am liking this week's lines better than last, but that may not be a good thing for me.

I definitely liked the lines last week more. I don't get a good feel for which spreads I like until later in the week

I definitely liked the lines last week more. I don't get a good feel for which spreads I like until later in the week

For sure. I sometimes try to jump on a game early though if I hear something about a team prior to the line change.

U won't like this, my biggest play will be Buffalo, this game is gonna be their superbowl!

That line moved in your favor to -14 now.

Ok.

Bears -6:5.

Bengals -4:5

Pats -14:5

Eagles money line.

Raiders money line.

Good luck.

And thanks for this tread being posted early.

Really? Whats your thinking?

A win.

I'm actually liking Indy even more. The Raiders are a mess and this Cooper thing has created a nice distraction in the locker room. These players are not going to want to give any extra for Gruden

Indy is my lean. I also like them to win the division at 18-1. Their schedule is as easy as it can get. If they win this weekend, they'll have three consecutive home games vs Jags, titans, dolphins. I expect them to go 4-0 and be either a game back or leading the division at that point.

Then they finish

@jags

@texans

Vs cowboys

Vs Giants

@ titans

I also like them at 66-1 to win the conference. Not likely,

but a 6600 payout on a 100 bet is worth a shot. Anything can happen in a one game playoff. 150-1 Super Bowl small wager.

I love what's happening with their o-line. And Mack looks great. If the running game can continue to perform, the offense is just as good as anyone's in the conference.

...gruden wants Herbert and he's in full tank to get him. He then will trade Carr to the Giants for an additional 1st giving him 4 in the first round.

thanks for thread. eww to these numbers.

i like lions and vikings at home both giving 2 1/2 and would prob take a flier on the cards with leftwich in a pick em. early thoughts have me leaning towards playing a lot of o/us unless these numbers swing. will see what wednesday brings.

scores and odds now showing pick em for Saints/Vikings,personally I love the over 52

Any thoughts on redskins -1 on road vs Giants. Giants have declared they are tanking with Snacks trade and Eli Apple trade. No way OBJ plays with any intensity now that they are in tank mode and I imagine moral isnt too high

scores and odds now showing pick em for Saints/Vikings,personally I love the over 52

50% chance of rain, so I am not going to touch the over. I would if it was clear weather

• Like 1

Vikings new stadium is a dome

50% chance of rain, so I am not going to touch the over. I would if it was clear weather

• Like 1

Any thoughts on redskins -1 on road vs Giants. Giants have declared they are tanking with Snacks trade and Eli Apple trade. No way OBJ plays with any intensity now that they are in tank mode and I imagine moral isnt too high

OBJ doesnt care about winning. If he is getting stats he will dance around and act like a weirdo.

You seem clueless on this stuff. Early in the season someone bet a ML on Pitt and you had no idea how to calculate it.

I question if you even bet

After this comment I dont know how you can be taken seriously again. Wtf. It's indoors

Looks good, but this matchup always seems to be fools gold.

I usually stay away.

I dont lie about anytihing. I bet what I say I bet. I forgot that their stadium was indoors. Obviously I did some research about the Minn game, which why would I do unless I was looking for game lines to bet on?

I literally worked 162 hours the past two weeks, plus another 85 this week most likely.

Plus, the simplest thing, which is unfortunate, I am pretty forgetful. If I was lying about my picks I wouldn't claim that I was 50% all year up until last week. I would talk about how I was taking the sports books money week in and week out

Also I like the bigger spreads of 10 and 10.5 for Chiefs and Rams. I usually bet em down to 9.5 for each and parlay them. I think Rams make a statement on Aaron rodgers and that roster of GBs is pretty bad and Mike McCarthy making awful play calls

...gruden wants Herbert and he's in full tank to get him. He then will trade Carr to the Giants for an additional 1st giving him 4 in the first round.

There is a good chance Herbert returns to Oregon for his senior year

There is a good chance Herbert returns to Oregon for his senior year

This tank is going to last two years.

Looks good, but this matchup always seems to be fools gold.

I usually stay away.

:thumbsup:

Still alive in a large $$ survivor pool and looked at this but I'd break my #1 rule of no division road favorites.Staying away as well.

panthers +2 at home vs baltimore?

Which side do you like?

Im staying away from this game.

Not to hold you to yet, just wondering.

:thumbsup:

Still alive in a large $$ survivor pool and looked at this but I'd break my #1 rule of no division road favorites.Staying away as well.

The NFC east is a tough one for me every season.

Every season.

Which side do you like?

Im staying away from this game.

Do you have a side?

Yeah, panthers getting points at home

Yeah, panthers getting points at home

It’s a tough game to pick.

The NFC east is a tough one for me every season.

Every season.

I agree and usually stay away, as they are tightly contested games. However, I think this is the opposite. The giants are terrible and they are really not in any of these games. They had an NFC East game against Philly and shat on the field. I love the skins in this one.

I'm just curious since outside of my occasional trip to Vegas I don't gamble on games much. Is this a way you guys try to make money or just a way to make the games interesting?

I'm just curious since outside of my occasional trip to Vegas I don't gamble on games much. Is this a way you guys try to make money or just a way to make the games interesting?

Never a good ideal to do it to make money.

It’s just fun for me.

I mean of course if I win I make money, but mostly it’s about having a good time.

Never bet if you can’t afford to do so.