Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Hot Chick TV Draft

Dammit. Both posty and volty sniped me.

16.8 - Natalie Dormer - Slut

Volty has taken two of the three queens of Westeros... I will take IMHO the hottest of all. Queen Margery Tyrell. Why slut, you say? Well, she had a three way with her husband and his ghey lover, who was also her brother. So all three queens fooled around with their brothers.

17.01. - Christine Taylor - 90s

I have tried to grab chicks that I really liked growing up. Hence the biggest reach of all time at 1.01, the selection of Topanga, etc. this is another of those picks.

You may know her as Ben Stiller now ex wife, who appeared in dodgeball and other movies. But in 1991, she was Melody on the stupid Nickelodeon show, Hey Dude! That was around the same period of time I discovered the joys of playing with my junk, so Christine has a fond spot in my memories.

Dammit. Both posty and volty sniped me.

16.8 - Natalie Dormer - Slut

17.01. - Christine Taylor - 90s

Natalie Dormer ~ pretty hot but I don't know her. Also, not really a fan of a woman that shaves her head. But her name is Natalie, and most I've ever know have been very sexy.

Christine Taylor ~ :wub: I've always been a fan, but what TV show was she on? :dunno:

Natalie Dormer ~ pretty hot but I don't know her. Also, not really a fan of a woman that shaves her head. But her name is Natalie, and most I've ever know have been very sexy.

Primarily known from Game of Thrones. Plenty of nude scenes if you want to look for them. And the shaved head was for a role.

ETA: Taylor technically qualifies as 90s from the old Nick show Hey Dude. She also had a 9 episode role on Arrested Development.

• Like 1

You know, in the old days. Men who are separated by great distances would still engage each other in the game of chess. They would have to make a note of their move. Then address an envelope and Stamp It. Then mailed the note to their counterpart.

This seems somehow slower.

You know, in the old days. Men who are separated by great distances would still engage each other in the game of chess. They would have to make a note of their move. Then the dress an envelope and Stamp It. Then mailed the note to their counterpart.

This seems somehow slower.

:doublethumbsup:

do "owners" not care about getting this thing done in a timely manner? :dunno:

Why sign up for a draft unless you're going to do the important part.........the DRAFTING!!!

most likely my last draft ever :mad:

Already gone.

We finally got one. I was beginning to think we'd make it all the way.

I've been drunk since forever so skip me till I gets back

I'll be back in the morning as well

shotsup or Herbi, soon V4E....

Nice. I always remember her as the mean slut in The Stand miniseries that yells at Rob Lowe and the big retarded guy when they turn her down. M-O-O-N spells wh0re.

17.04 Stana Katic - BAB

Not sure how to take this...

Happy that the first mistake was someone taking someone from my roster

OR

Unhappy that I took her in round 10...

I want to name drop so bad. Hottest chick of this generation still on the board.

You can PM me if you need to get it off my chest...