Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Do you support deportation of illegal immigrants? Sho Nuff?

Deportation  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support deporting illegal immigrants? If no, please add a reason.

• Yes
    • No

Voted no based on the question.

I am in favor of deporting those caught committing crimes(especially violent crimes)

Not going to get into the part of being her illegally is a crime.

I don't feel it's a proper use of resources to round up otherwise non criminals to deport. I think that creates more costs and problems and fixes problems that don't actually exist.

I am in favor of deporting those caught committing crimes(especially violent crimes)

I don't feel it's a proper use of resources to round up otherwise non criminals to deport. I think that creates more costs and problems and fixes problems that don't actually exist.

On the subject of wasting resources, what if they're caught using government assistance? Shouldn't that only be for U.S. Citizens? What is the minimum crime that should get them deported? Assault, robbery, theft......

No, but I really just want the Muslims out and the violent beaners. The chinks and the Irish can stay.

Start enforcing the laws and they will self deport. It's the refusal to deport when you come across them that emboldens them to flaunt the system. Go after employers to minimize the reasons they come here. Then deport the small remaining amount. It's pretty simple and doesn't require that much resources. The biggest use of resources will be building the wall.

On the subject of wasting resources, what if they're caught using government assistance? Shouldn't that only be for U.S. Citizens? What is the minimum crime that should get them deported? Assault, robbery, theft......

Yes to assault...theft likely a certain level of such

I'd have to know more about what government assistance and the cost to us. Real numbers. But I'm not to keen on supporting those not her legally vs supporting our own citizens. But I believe the numbers in that are very small. Like 1% small.

Start enforcing the laws and they will self deport. It's the refusal to deport when you come across them that emboldens them to flaunt the system. Go after employers to minimize the reasons they come here. Then deport the small remaining amount. It's pretty simple and doesn't require that much resources. The biggest use of resources will be building the wall.

I agree that going after employers.

The wall is an extreme waste of resources as most come here legally and overstay the visa. The wall does nothing for that.

And I think you overestimate how many would leave and underestimate the cost of deportation.

Most cogent question presaging the above is:

"How do we pay for and accomplish rounding up 11 Million people and transporting them to their respective Homelands?

What a lot of people are ignorant of is the fact that not all 'illegals' are from Mexico. In fact, a huge chunk come from other central and south American countries. Can't just dump them in Messico because they have brown skin anymore than we could drop Syrians in Saudi.

Also - Why does no one talk about the Somalis, Asians, Arabs and others who come in via Canada? Honestly, I don't know why that's never been part of the conversation. Fock, there are part of the NE that look like Mogadishu.

Most blacks came here without a Visa. Can we at least deport the ones that commit crimes and/or take up government resources?

There IS a reason why we created Liberia.

I think they should deport them. In fact, that is one of the main reasons I believe Trump won.

I have always thought and stated here many times as well if a candidate running for POTUS ran on deporting illegals, that person would win the election because this is one issue many on both sides have a huge problem with.

They are not only taking jobs from American citizens, they are the biggest reason for stagnant wages. One of the biggest myth out there is the illegals are doing jobs American citizens do not want to do. The truth is they are only doing jobs Americans don't want to do for the low wages the employer wanted to pay. When the government would do a raid at a place of employment that was employing many illegals, the very next day, there would be lines for applications from actual citizens that in fact did want that job. Often times, the employer would run out of applications so many people wanted those jobs.

Another huge problem is how these illegals literally take billions out of our economy by sending money back to Mexico for their families. Many of these illegals can come up here, get on government assistance, and then work under the table for cash and turn around and wire that money back to their families in Mexico. Billions.

Diseases is another one. We have seen some diseases we basically had eradicated through vaccines show back up from time to time because these people are not being checked for diseases or vaccinated since they just walk across the border.

College. Every time an illegal alien gets into a college here in the USA is one less actual American citizen does not get his/her college education.

It is an outrage when anyone is raped or murdered, especially by an illegal alien. They should not even be here and to think American lives are ruined when it could have been prevented by simply enforcing current law is over the top outrageous. How many times have we heard someone say "If it saves just one life, it would have been worth it" when it comes to some gun control. Same should apply here.

I could go on and on, but I will stop now. This is one issue that brings together many reasonable people on both sides of the isle.

And, could we pass some kind of XO to deport Justin Beaver?

I mean, he's committed crimes here.

And he's an emo fairy 'mo.

I voted for both. It is multiple choice I couldnt help it.

You just want the hawt ones to stay. If they all looked like Salma Hayek I'd be 100% in favor of it.

"How do we pay for and accomplish rounding up 11 Million people and transporting them to their respective Homelands?

What a lot of people are ignorant of is the fact that not all 'illegals' are from Mexico. In fact, a huge chunk come from other central and south American countries. Can't just dump them in Messico because they have brown skin anymore than we could drop Syrians in Saudi.

Also - Why does no one talk about the Somalis, Asians, Arabs and others who come in via Canada? Honestly, I don't know why that's never been part of the conversation. Fock, there are part of the NE that look like Mogadishu.

NPR and CNN just flat out refuse to cover some things. :thumbsdown:

I want them all gone. Drop them on commercial flights to their homeland with an air marshal if you have to until it's done.

I think they should deport them. In fact, that is one of the main reasons I believe Trump won.

I have always thought and stated here many times as well if a candidate running for POTUS ran on deporting illegals, that person would win the election because this is one issue many on both sides have a huge problem with.

Great points all around colts. I just quoted the two there to add that it was a huge reason why undecided voted the way they did. Middle/Upper class Americans in suburbia and rural areas see the problem even though the cities/Liberals don't.

• Like 1

Deport the ones who have committed crimes. (Besides just being here)

Pathway to citizenship for the others (get in line).

Strengthen the border.

Fix the VISA Guest Worker program

Punish Sanctuary Cities

Yes with a caveat.

There has to be some sort of immunity program for people who have lived in the states since they were infants. It's wrong to deport someone someplace they've never even been for something they didn't do.

Once we have that settled, yes. You find em, arrest and deport.

• Like 1

There has to be some sort of immunity program for people who have lived in the states since they were infants. It's wrong to deport someone someplace they've never even been for something they didn't do.

I'd agree with that IF there was a valid way to prove it. What's to stop Jose or Pablo from saying "I've been here many years" (and getting someone to falsely attest to it). I guess there might be school records, etc but just based on someone's word; nope.

Deport the ones who have committed crimes. (Besides just being here)

Pathway to citizenship for the others (get in line).

Strengthen the border.

Fix the VISA Guest Worker program

Punish Sanctuary Cities

Good list! :thumbsup:

I voted yes to the question at hand; I didn't say we should spend trillions of dollars doing it. :dunno:

I agree that going after employers.

The wall is an extreme waste of resources as most come here legally and overstay the visa. The wall does nothing for that.

And I think you overestimate how many would leave and underestimate the cost of deportation.

This.

Crackdown on employers hiring them illegally. Remove their incentive to come to the US by making it harder for them to get jobs.

Once that happens we will probably find out that there is a problem filling certain jobs and we need immigration reform to let more immigrants in legally.

It's a complex issue. But you can start with the low hanging fruit.

Further secure the border and work to fix the VISA program.

Most people are okay with deporting illegal criminals when they are caught. Continue that and also punish Sanctuary cities who harbor them.

THEN figure out the best, most effective way to have those illegals (the "good" ones, the famalies) a pathway to American Citizenship. But that is the last step.

They are not only taking jobs from American citizens, they are the biggest reason for stagnant wages. One of the biggest myth out there is the illegals are doing jobs American citizens do not want to do. The truth is they are only doing jobs Americans don't want to do for the low wages the employer wanted to pay. When the government would do a raid at a place of employment that was employing many illegals, the very next day, there would be lines for applications from actual citizens that in fact did want that job. Often times, the employer would run out of applications so many people wanted those jobs.

Another huge problem is how these illegals literally take billions out of our economy by sending money back to Mexico for their families. Many of these illegals can come up here, get on government assistance, and then work under the table for cash and turn around and wire that money back to their families in Mexico. Billions.

Diseases is another one. We have seen some diseases we basically had eradicated through vaccines show back up from time to time because these people are not being checked for diseases or vaccinated since they just walk across the border.

College. Every time an illegal alien gets into a college here in the USA is one less actual American citizen does not get his/her college education.

It is an outrage when anyone is raped or murdered, especially by an illegal alien. They should not even be here and to think American lives are ruined when it could have been prevented by simply enforcing current law is over the top outrageous. How many times have we heard someone say "If it saves just one life, it would have been worth it" when it comes to some gun control. Same should apply here.

I could go on and on, but I will stop now. This is one issue that brings together many reasonable people on both sides of the isle.

As a social left leaning but fiscal conservative Independent, I do agree with the points that you make.

But this has been going on for 25 years or more. Through both political parties' administrations. And NOTHING gets done.

Whomever is really running our Country (maybe Freemasons) is keeping things status quo.

I've been in the Construction industry since the 1990s. Back in the day when I would travel to homes being built, to work up HVAC bidding pricing, if there were 10 workers or so on site, maybe one MAYBE would be a non English speaking Latino and there'd be a bilingual translater to help him.

Honestly now out of 10 workers, all but one speak no English at all. The Builders pine about needing them at lower wages to make a profit. Actually it's to make MORE of a profit.

So, to me, the easiest way to confront this issue of illegal aliens is to go after the Contractors. BUT they haven't .. and I think that's how the REAL leaders of the world want it (foe reasons unknown to me).

• Like 1

Trump Administration Begins Deportation Raids Across the U.S.

of the 160 deportations in the LA area, 150 had a prior criminal record, do you support that Sho? Or is it not weak enough for you?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-begins-deportation-raids-across-the-u-s-1486771279

---

Mexican woman in Texas sentenced to 8 years in prison for voter fraud

What about this you limp wristed fairy, is this okay?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/11/mexican-woman-in-texas-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud.html

• Like 1

of the 160 deportations in the LA area, 150 had a prior criminal record, do you support that Sho? Or is it not weak enough for you?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-begins-deportation-raids-across-the-u-s-1486771279

---

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/11/mexican-woman-in-texas-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud.html

Yes...I support the deportation of violent crimes and felonies by illegals.

As for your voter fraud...she voted in a Republican primary and the 2012 general. Didn't really help Trumps case in fraud there.

Again...statistically insignificant.

Yes, it's a risk to be here illegally whether you are law abiding or not. I wouldn't expect China to welcome me with open arms if I were there illegally. I'd fully expect to be deported if I was found residing illegally in any country.

BTW...Ive seen the ICE raids presented in different ways. Some making it seem bad "The Trump Deportations begin"

Some making it good "Finally a president doing something about it"

Seems it's more like business as usual for ICE though.

Part of Operation Cross Check which has been going on for a while.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2015/07/14/written-testimony-dhs-secretary-johnson-house-committee-judiciary-hearing-titled-

Discussed near the bottom under our executive actions.

Because the last thing the Republican followers here want is to have opposing opinions and views shared.

Like their cheeto hero, they don't like their BS questioned.

---

The same type of raids happened frequently under Obama. This is nothing new...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/factcheck/ct-fact-check-immigration-raids-trump-20170210-story.html

"Under President Barack Obama, the government focused on immigrants in the country illegally who posed a threat to national security or public safety and recent border crossers. But despite the narrower focus, more than 2 million people were deported during Obama's time in office, including a record of more than 409,000 people in 2012. At one point, he was dubbed the "Deporter in Chief" by his critics."

The same type of raids happened frequently under Obama. This is nothing new...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/factcheck/ct-fact-check-immigration-raids-trump-20170210-story.html

"Under President Barack Obama, the government focused on immigrants in the country illegally who posed a threat to national security or public safety and recent border crossers. But despite the narrower focus, more than 2 million people were deported during Obama's time in office, including a record of more than 409,000 people in 2012. At one point, he was dubbed the "Deporter in Chief" by his critics."

"Recent border crossers". The Obama administration played games with that. They changed the classification of what a deportation entailed. And people fall for it. The numbers are, dare I say it, "fake".
  • Like 1

"Recent border crossers". The Obama administration played games with that. They changed the classification of what a deportation entailed. And people fall for it. The numbers are, dare I say it, "fake".

Republican + ''fake" = alternative facts

Alternative facts didn't quite catch on so the Republican wordsmithers have turned to using "fake news".

So I've figured it out; if the Republicans don't like something, they sling "fake news" out there and hope the base grabs onto it like a life preserver. Most will. And poor Spicer, on Friday he screams how disgusting CNN is in using "fake news" .. now on Monday he'll have to explain why the FBI uses "fake news". :lol:

And the recent boarder crossers counting as deportations started under Bush anyway...not Obama.

The only thing fake is the guy who claims to have been a life long democrat.

I'd agree with that IF there was a valid way to prove it. What's to stop Jose or Pablo from saying "I've been here many years" (and getting someone to falsely attest to it). I guess there might be school records, etc but just based on someone's word; nope.

Well that should be pretty easy to prove. There are loads of people who have been in school sinc kindergarten and graduated. They probably had an ER visit or two along the way. There is some paper trail.

Republican + ''fake" = alternative facts

Alternative facts didn't quite catch on so the Republican wordsmithers have turned to using "fake news".

So I've figured it out; if the Republicans don't like something, they sling "fake news" out there and hope the base grabs onto it like a life preserver. Most will. And poor Spicer, on Friday he screams how disgusting CNN is in using "fake news" .. now on Monday he'll have to explain why the FBI uses "fake news". :lol:

Yeah, I knew when I threw fake in there it would get a few panties wet. Never the less, the numbers aren't legit anymore. They changed classification and thus, cooked the books. Happens all the time with Law Enforcement stats.

I don't think Shonuff should be deported. America is very nice about taking care of the sick, lame and lazy. He wouldn't make it in a lot of places.