Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Break Out Game? - Corey Davis

You heard it here first :wave:

6-110-1

Long TD

Welcome to the NFL :first:

Edited to add question mark...

Same.....but Begals pass D pretty good., so tempered expectations.

Same.....but Begals pass D pretty good., so tempered expectations.

I’m not as impressed with Bengals defense because their schedule is one of the easiest to date, but I too do not think CD goes bonkers today, but maybe a td.

I want to play Goodwin over him but Id have to drop someone. So I guess Im rolling Davis and praying to the FF gods that this is the week.

Still waiting for the breakout, but at least he's getting targets. He was just held on what could've been long TD.

Dammit. Fumbles heading into the end zone. :mad:

That was a brutal play for me. Have Mariota and Davis going in one league. So freaking close.

Run offense with a very conservative Mariota, that's a huge limit on Corey Davis.

My expectation for Corey have to lower by a lot from what I am seeing. 60 yards in average and maybe a TD if very lucky. That's WR4 normally, but I guess this year, he can be consider WR3.

10 targets is nice but what's the problem here? Why such a low conversion rate ? Are these bad balls or is he not running good routes?

Some bad balls by Mariotta. Im happy with the volume but there are some tough matchups. Still think he can reap some rewards down the road however.

10 targets is nice but what's the problem here? Why such a low conversion rate ? Are these bad balls or is he not running good routes?

Sideline throws need circus catches and Davis gets a lot of sideline targets.

Hey look at the positive.

For the second straight week he out scored Dede.

I had him on my bench but I’m feeling excited about today. 10targets, almost got a td are good. I don’t watch the games so I don’t know what kind of patterns he is running but I hear he gets lots of sideline throws where they obviously want him to out jump or out muscle the CB.

Tough losing that TD. This season is brutal. The targets are a plus though and will lead to better numbers

Tough losing that TD. This season is brutal. The targets are a plus though and will lead to better numbers

Yeah, I wasn’t sure this was his week to bust out because of Jimmy Smith and Baltimore’s stingy defense, but he is getting closer. Week 12 I predict.