Sign in to follow this  
Donthatetheplayer44

K. Drake

Why aren't they giving this kid the rock? He's explosive and decisive. Williams averaging 2 ypc seems like a no brainer.

The game got out of hand shortly after halftime so you would expect more passes in the second half. Plus, Carolina ate up a lot of clock with their ground game and converting all those third downs. Miami never had the ball. I didn’t think Miami defense was that bad.....or Carolina is that good. They look like they don’t miss Benjamin either.

it is the nfl trend to run out 2 or 3 backs for the game, the one lead back, 3 downs is almost a era long forgotten.

they want to have 2 backs with 12 carries each.

He had one long run that made his night. The rest of the night he was very ineffective. Also important to note he got a larger load because of illness to Williams. He helped win me a game I should have lost, but he's nothing to do backflips over at this juncture...particularly as sh!tty as Miami is in general.

• Like 1

I've been impressed the past two weeks. I flipped a coin that landed on Drake after the Ajayi trade. Both backs look good in an otherwise yucky offense. I think this is healthy competition in the Dolphins backfield going forward.