Sign in to follow this  
NobleEagle

Couple openings in Keeper League

Hello. I'm looking for two owners for three open teams in UFFL IV, a standard draft keeper league at MFL.com. UFFL IV was established in 1999. I started the UFFL leagues in 1995 and currently commish a dozen leagues.

The available teams are listed as Open Team 1, Open Team 2, and Open Team 3 on the site.

Open Team 1 has the 3rd pick in the rookie draft and Marshawn Lynch and Roddy White on the roster.

Open Team 2 has the 5th pick in the rookie draft and Tom Brady, Miles Austin, Antonio Brown, and Steve Smith (CAR) on the roster.

Open Team 3 has the 12th pick in the rookie draft and Ray Rice, A.J. Green, Percy Harvin, Brandon Marshall, and Jimmy Graham on the roster.

I have one confirmed owner and need two more owners. Owners will submit their preference on which team(s) they want, in order. If more than one person has the same team listed as their first choice, I'll roll dice to determine who gets first choice of the open teams. The dice roll will be conducted on February 29.

Here is an overview of the league:

- League site: http://www15.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/40500#0

- 12 teams, 3 divisions

- 21 player roster

- non-IDP

- one round rookie draft starting June 1

- each team keeps 2-4 players

- slow draft starting August 16

- PPR (0.7, 1.0, 1.3)

- four different starting lineup formations

- H2H, 13 week regular season

- 6 team playoff weeks 14-16

- $70 entry fee

- 100% payout minus hosting cost

Here's a link to the rules page: UFFL IV Rules

Here's a link to the rosters page: UFFL IV Rosters

References can be provided upon request.

If you're interested or have any questions, send me a PM or e-mail at Torreano@aol.com

Thanks.

Dave Torreano

Commish

UFFL Leagues

Two new owners are joining us. Need one more and we can start the offseason wheelin' and dealin'.

Looks like I'll have to roll dice to determine ownership as both new owners have Open Team 3 first on their preference list.

Dave