Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

Predict the next SuperBowl Winner

Patriots! They rule

Shouldnt you be cheering for theSteelers ?

Put this down as example 1 proving that you're more interested in NE than your own team.

The Pats obviously own your ass.

Go search and let me know how many Steelers threads I participate in - you'll see that they are not very important to me - the same cannot be said for you and the Pats.

You are the ugly girl that obsesses about the popular kids. Sad.

The NFL probably wants to see the Broncos & Tim Tebow in the superbowl because of all the hype and money the NFL will get from it.

The NFL probably wants to see the Broncos & Tim Tebow in the superbowl because of all the hype and money the NFL will get from it.

and so does God :music_guitarred:

Twelve replies and no one has picked the Giants yet? I don't buy this crap that it's tough to repeat as Super Bowl champ. Since the inception of the Super Bowl a team has won back to back trophies in every decade (The 49ers won in 89 and 90 so I'll count that as the 80's back to back win). The Giants will be the first to do it in this decade.

Shouldnt you be cheering for theSteelers ?

Put this down as example 1 proving that you're more interested in NE than your own team.

The Pats obviously own your ass.

Go search and let me know how many Steelers threads I participate in - you'll see that they are not very important to me - the same cannot be said for you and the Pats.

You are the ugly girl that obsesses about the popular kids. Sad.

That's only b/c the popular girl f*cked the ugly girl's boy friend and now we laugh at her every fail.

Twelve replies and no one has picked the Giants yet? I don't buy this crap that it's tough to repeat as Super Bowl champ. Since the inception of the Super Bowl a team has won back to back trophies in every decade (The 49ers won in 89 and 90 so I'll count that as the 80's back to back win). The Giants will be the first to do it in this decade.

Will they finish better than 9-7?

Does it matter?

"Just get to the dance and see what happens" - Bill Parcells.

despite how true that is, it makes for in interesting dilemma for the NFL - the last thing they want is for their regular season to be "irrelevant" but with 16-0, 15-1, 14-2 teams failing to win the Championship against 9-7 teams, it really does put a dent in the importance of the regular season and makes Parcells' words more prophetic.

This is the easiest question ever, and obvious...

The next three superbowls will be won by the Detroit Lions!!!

count on it.

Does it matter?

Well given that you can miss the playoffs with a 9-7 record, yeah, it might matter.

Well given that you can miss the playoffs with a 9-7 record, yeah, it might matter.

Of course. My point is just that the last two Super Bowls the Giants won they were 9-7 and 10-6 so lighting it up in the regular season is not that important to them.

NINERS ALL THE WWAY :overhead:

49ers draft rookie TE Coby Fleener and they use him & V.Davis like Gronk & Hernandez,along with picking up Manningham in FA and go on to win their 6th superbowl ring. :doublethumbsup:

I hate to say it, because I'm a Pats fan, but if they stay healthy, the Texans look really good.

I say the Eagles, the hype has died down and they still have a world of talent.

The loss of Peters hurts but great teams overcome these things and I think the Eagles can be great for at least one season.

I say the Eagles, the hype has died down and they still have a world of talent.

The loss of Peters hurts but great teams overcome these things and I think the Eagles can be great for at least one season.

I don't trust that Vick can stay healthy for the season let alone a playoff run.

Seahawks. MVP Marshawn Lynch gets a big endorsement deal with Skittles afterwards.

Seriously, The Texans would have won it this year if Schaub hadn't gone down. They're a great pick in 2012. Then Seattle wins it in 2013.

Brees signs a 5 year deal. The Saints use bountygate to take an "us against the world" approach. The Saints are the first team to play in and win a Superbowl in their home town.

I think the San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, and Philadelphia Eagles have a good shot at making it to the Superbowl this year!

Don't Baltimore and Atlanta feel like the weakest teams with good records around? There where some very good picks in this thread considering it started last Febuary. :thumbsup:

I say Broncos vs 49ers, and the Bronco's win. I have always hated Peyton but I can't stop rooting for him this year, he has overcome so much its finally got me cheering for him.

And as a Seahawks fan there probably aren't two teams I hate more than the 49ers and Bronco's... :unsure: