Sign in to follow this  
bjlmonster

Dynasty trade?

2nd year Dynasty trade offer. I was SB runner up in first year. I was recently offered Santana Moss for Jerrious Norwood (who I drafted 11th in our recent rookie draft)

My Roster

Palmer, Big Ben, Walter

Tiki, McAllister, M. Moore, Jacobs, Pittman, Toefield, Norwood

Harrison, Houshy, Driver, Parker, Randle El, K. Washington, Marshall (DEN), Hass (NO), D. Williams (BAL)

Heap, KWII

Rackers

He is interested in Norwood, as he has Dunn & Duckett. Note, his first rookie pick was late 2nd round due to trades, so drafting Norwood was not an option for him.

We start 1-2 RB & 3-4 WR. I am hurting a bit at WR since I traded Horn for KWII.

I would make the trade. I expect Moss's numbers to come down some. But Norwood is a rookie who will be splitting carries with Dunn, Vick and possibly Duckett for who knows how long. And by then he may have an even more cramped backfeild. You have no depth at RB either and taking Moss puts you ina win now mentality until you take a RB of Norwoods worth in next years rookie draft.

If he is desparate maybe get him to add a late round rookie pick next year.

PLease see mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=213719

2nd year Dynasty trade offer. I was SB runner up in first year. I was recently offered Santana Moss for Jerrious Norwood (who I drafted 11th in our recent rookie draft)

My Roster

Palmer, Big Ben, Walter

Tiki, McAllister, M. Moore, Jacobs, Pittman, Toefield, Norwood

Harrison, Houshy, Driver, Parker, Randle El, K. Washington, Marshall (DEN), Hass (NO), D. Williams (BAL)

Heap, KWII

Rackers

He is interested in Norwood, as he has Dunn & Duckett. Note, his first rookie pick was late 2nd round due to trades, so drafting Norwood was not an option for him.

We start 1-2 RB & 3-4 WR. I am hurting a bit at WR since I traded Horn for KWII.

Do it.You will come out big on this trade.Others have already said it well. :lol:

I would go ahead and make the trade, but I would be looking to upgrade at RB soon. Tiki is solid, but no one knows how long McAllister will be the man in NO. By midseason you may be hurting at RB. I think you will have enough solid WR's to make a decent deal.

I would go ahead and make the trade, but I would be looking to upgrade at RB soon. Tiki is solid, but no one knows how long McAllister will be the man in NO. By midseason you may be hurting at RB. I think you will have enough solid WR's to make a decent deal.

There is no way, that I could trade a WR (or 2) for a quality starting RB mid season in this league. I just don't see it happening.

I am counting on Norwood taking over full time in a few years and being at least as productive as Dunn has. With Deuce's questions and Tiki's age, I just don't believe I have the RB depth to let Jerrious go and my WR's are decent enough to get the job done this year.

Any other thoughts?

absolute no brainer.....a top10-15WR, in fact a guy that finished 2nd or 3rd in many scoring formats last year, for a flier, late round rookie RB with no immediate prospects of playing time............get it done!