Sign in to follow this  
phoenixff

Which reciever to draft

Who should I draft? D. Jackson, H. Ward or D. Driver. I am in a keeper league with standard scoring and I think these three are my best option at reciever when its my pick. Leave a link and I will answer yours also. Thanks.

I won't be able to offer much help here because all three of those guys are the same....6 of one, half dozen of the other.

Fortunately, I think you have a high class problem here - I think all three are a great option for #2 WR!

Just go with your gut....it really comes down to personal preference at that point.

If I had to choose, I'd say that Driver is going to have a big year....although you can't go wrong with Ward.

Although now that I think about it, if these guys are still available then I bet Javon Walker will still be out there. Javon Walker is my sleeper for the year and I bet he finishes with the top tier WR's. Under his current circumstances (in Denver, new contract with performance stipulation, etc.) he should shine this year......we all know he has the potential to be top 3!

I agree. It's basically personal preference. Jackson hasnt proven much, so I wouldn't take him. Ward is consistent and with Randle El gone he should see more passes. However, the Steelers are a run first (and second) team. Driver's wont lose points for Favre's INT's but who knows when Rodgers will take over in GB and what kind of team the Packers will have this year. I think Driver has the potential for the biggest numbers if Favre returns to form, but Ward is the safest pick.

for what it's wort, antsports adp is #32 ward, #35 jackson & #42 driver with r. williams @ # 36, santana @ #38 & plax @ #40.

I would take Ward easily... i would say DJax next, but I have not read how he has recovered from last season's injury so it's a tossup between him and Driver.

I would go ward over jax mainly because of jax's injured past and present......but i doubt you could go wrong with any of the 3 though.....i have them ranked pretty close

Hines Ward, Donald Driver, Darrell Jackson...i would put ward first cause of consistency, driver cause he's favre number 1 and jackson last because of injury uncertainties...if he was in his form before he was injured i'd have him 1b..tough choice overall... :first: