Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

**OFFICIAL Titans v Chiefs Wild Card Game Thread***

Bye bye Alex Smith, it was nice knowing you (Patrick Mahomes era begins). Smith played conservative and scared down the stretch, looking to run instead of throw...and like I had mentioned earlier, the play calling was brutal.

Kick Alex and Andy to the curb, peace out.

Bye bye Alex Smith, it was nice knowing you (Patrick Mahomes era begins). Smith played conservative and scared down the stretch, looking to run instead of throw...and like I had mentioned earlier, the play calling was brutal.

that was on the defense

Will this officially usher in the Derrick Henry era? I felt lucky to get him in my deep keeper as a handcuff/heir apparent to Murray, but both ended up unstartable (except I had to start Murray most weeks) which was a major reason my team sucked ass.

Yea Murray is gone. Henry moves up the Draft board. Next year running back rich. Maybe we go back to the ole days where RBs go off the board early and often.

Yep.

How do you lose 6 straight home playoff games?

Because you suck? I have no idea why anyone would buy what the Chiefs are selling. Or whatever that saying is. The Titans are not that good of a team either. I could see them(Chiefs) losing to Pitt or NE but The Titans are hardly a playoff caliber team. Its like - REALLY? :thumbsdown:

Dont blame this on Smith, this was a play calling fail, Smith played good.

Completely a coaching loss. No other reason.

Will this officially usher in the Derrick Henry era? I felt lucky to get him in my deep keeper as a handcuff/heir apparent to Murray, but both ended up unstartable (except I had to start Murray most weeks) which was a major reason my team sucked ass.

Keep an eye on the left side of their line. Especially Lewan. If he leaves or gets hurt the runningbacks will go downhill.

Keep an eye on the left side of their line. Especially Lewan. If he leaves or gets hurt the runningbacks will go downhill.

Thanks, will do. :cheers: Also we get another game in the Henry era to solidify his place.

Easy money.

Had Mariota/Decker/Walker stacked on the cheap in DFS. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, paid a premium for Gurley :thumbsdown:

Very entertaining game, btw.

Lewan aint leaving. Theyll extend him this offseason. Hes right after mariota on the franchise player list.

:lol:

Worst coach in the NFL

:lol:

Worst coach in the NFL

Bengals nation disagrees

Bengals nation disagrees

Browns nation disagrees with Bengals nation.

Dont blame this on Smith, this was a play calling fail, Smith played good.

Maybe not directly - but its quite possible that because no one really trusts Smith that the team changed how they called the game or something like that. I dunno. There is a reaosn why Smith has played on many teams and never quite seems to get it done. Failure follows him.

Smith is the type of quarterback that is content to play in the system and color inside the lines and never hit on 16, and will never try to make anything happen and take ownership of a game. He'd be perfect for Belichick. Just do exactly what the coach says and nothing else.

He would be the perfect fit for the Browns.