Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Hillary 2020

So is Hillary expecting Debbie dog face Schultz to fix the primaries for her again?

They just re-elected Debbie Doberman Schultz. These people have zero shame. And she's still running her mouth. Stfu

They just re-elected Debbie Doberman Schultz. These people have zero shame. And she's still running her mouth. Stfu

no really. Shut the fock up. I can't stand to hear her voice. It sounds like she swapped voices as a child with a retarded Muppet.

no really. Shut the fock up. I can't stand to hear her voice. It sounds like she swapped voices as a child with a retarded Muppet.

Seriously. Who is she to point a finger at anyone? Corrupt liar, it is known. She didn't give one shiot about the will of the people. She wanted her candidate, fock the rest of you losers.

So you're saying all those urban minorities are highly educated? :lol:

No. Im saying its a statistical fact that undereducated whites vote overwhelmingly Republican, and Butte County is like 85% white. Further, this forearm is a microcosm supporting this same statistic.

If he was joking around about Oakland losing D voters, he would have a funny joke. But, hes not, so his joke was stupid and fell flat.

Most of America is poorly educated. And those who have managed to acquire some knowledge haven't yet learned difference between knowledge and wisdom.

No. Im saying its a statistical fact that undereducated whites vote overwhelmingly Republican, and Butte County is like 85% white. Further, this forearm is a microcosm supporting this same statistic.

If he was joking around about Oakland losing D voters, he would have a funny joke. But, hes not, so his joke was stupid and fell flat.

I bet educated blacks vote republican at a higher rate than uneducated ones do.

Most of America is poorly educated.

Trump loves the poorly educated.

so now he's not racist

My God make up your minds

If you're poorly educated in America, and white, that's your fault. If you're poorly educated and black , thats the poorly educated white peoples fault. See how it works?

So is Hillary expecting Debbie dog face Schultz to fix the primaries for her again?

The primaries and national election. It worked pretty well in 2018.

I bet educated blacks vote republican at a higher rate than uneducated ones do.

Im sure you can easily find some data to back that up, if its true. Took me 2 minutes to find the demographics, median income and 2016 exit polls of Butte County. :cheers:

Im sure you can easily find some data to back that up, if its true. Took me 2 minutes to find the demographics and 2016 election results of Butte County. :cheers:

Nah. Don't care enough. But all the dumbass blacks definetly vote democrat. It's working out really good for them, I can see why.

Nah. Don't care enough. But all the dumbass blacks definetly vote democrat. It's working out really good for them, I can see why.

:thumbsup:

I hear you man. Alternative facts are much easier than the actual facts, and the poorly educated cant tell the difference anyways.

how'd she do in the electoral college ?

Rumor has it she got crushed

It approached Reagan over Mondale, but maybe round 2 will be that big of a win.

It approached Reagan over Mondale, but maybe round 2 will be that big of a win.

Did Mondale winthe popular vote?

In his home state, the only state he carried, where Reagan got 49%.

It doesn't matter. I'll let you in on a little secret: The POTUS is elected by winning a majority of what we call the "Electoral College". What you call the "Popular Vote" is not used at all. In fact, this "Popular Vote" you speak of has NEVER been used to elect a POTUS.

Since when do uneducated blacks vote?

I must have missed all the project inner city rallies and the "Take the Hood" bumper stickers.

What would you like to bet?

Why do you think higher education skews whites Democratic?

Name it.

I must have missed all the project inner city rallies and the "Take the Hood" bumper stickers.

Ignorant

You're the one who wanted to bet. But I'll need you to be explicit in your wording, as I know your penchant for semantic BS.

Funny, you try and disparage the one guy around here who has actually honored his bets. Typical lib, slander and name call. I'm saying if you're black and have a college degree, you're more apt to vote republican, than a black person without a college degree. Simple enough?

They all vote twice, according to the bumbling buffoon living in the White House.

They all vote twice, according to the bumbling buffoon living in the White House.

If that quote exists I'll take a week off the site. Go!

Funny, you try and disparage the one guy around here who has actually honored his bets. Typical lib, slander and name call. I'm saying if you're black and have a college degree, you're more apt to vote republican, than a black person without a college degree. Simple enough?

What do you mean the one guy? Everyone save one paid up on the Trump bet, for example.

If that quote exists I'll take a week off the site. Go!

I wouldnt do that to Mike. You and wiff pretty much keep the hamsters running.

Anytime I hear people use the term uneducated when referring to certain people I cant help but roll my eyes. They try to make it seem like since they dont have college degrees they arent smart and vote for only one party consistently. When in reality its far from the truth and most of the people who refer to themselves as educated usually have a degree in something useless

What do you mean the one guy? Everyone save one paid up on the Trump bet, for example.

Good point. Others have welched though. I have not.

Anytime I hear people use the term uneducated when referring to certain people I cant help but roll my eyes. They try to make it seem like since they dont have college degrees they arent smart and vote for only one party consistently. When in reality its far from the truth and most of the people who refer to themselves as educated usually have a degree in something useless

There's no such thing as a degree in something useless. All education is useful. Not all of it is lucrative.

My apologies, you're right. In the last presidential election, college educated AA were more likely to vote Trump than those without a college degree. About 5% difference. Not sure if that holds true for republican candidates in other elections.

For comparison purposes, whites with college degrees or higher were 28% less likely to vote Trump than caucasians without a degree.

I second this. In my career, I've worked with some pretty dumb rocks who have college degrees. Some of the smartest men I know don't have college degrees.

This whole disparaging of people simply because they aren't tens/hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt for a piece of paper to hang on the wall is ridiculous. It's one of the reasons why Trump won. We've created a soceity that says that if you don't go to college you're an idiot and it's nothing but a scam and money grab by educational institutions (mostly run by liberals, btw). I implore all of you to watch Mike Rowe talk about this very subject on Youtube.

For the record, I'm NOT saying education is useless or not important. I know some of you will try to spin it that way, though.

I think there is validity to what you write, but I would note that what they might not have is that worldly understanding that comes with the kind of academic rigor found in university programs. They are not "dumb" but they might lack that wider understanding of how things link together. Just a thought.

I think there is validity to what you write, but I would note that what they might not have is that worldly understanding that comes with the kind of academic rigor found in university programs. They are not "dumb" but they might lack that wider understanding of how things link together. Just a thought.

I disagree to a point. You don't need a college degree to understand how things "link" together. Can college help with that? Maybe, but I don't think it's necessary. I think the greatest teacher is experience.

Plus, with the advent of computers, everything is at your finger tips.