Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

NFL Denies Josh Gordon's petition for reinstatement

I can't.

His 2013 season wa great, but his 2012 and the five games he played in 2014 he looked very avg.

He had a great season out of three, I can't make the argument that he is the Most talented wr in league.

I can argue that his 2013 season was great, but that's about it.

Who were his QBs in 2012 and 2014? I honestly don't remember. The guy is a freak talent. Pair him with Brady or Aaron Rodgers and what happens? He's the best in the league happens almost assuredly.

Who were his QBs in 2012 and 2014? I honestly don't remember. The guy is a freak talent. Pair him with Brady or Aaron Rodgers and what happens? He's the best in the league happens almost assuredly.

If he can get back to where he was.

he's been out of football what? 2 years now? or close to it?

the instincts may take some time to return, and may never come back if he's out much longer.

Yes, I'd say the talent is there, but he's got a steep hill to climb if he wants to regain what he once had. It's not impossible, but the odds are certainly against him.

Looks like it was Weeden in 2012 and a combo of Weeden and Cambell in 2013 and Hoyer in 2014.

Last time I saw him play he looked pretty avg

You can't hook him up with Rodgers and Brady the guy doesn't want to give up on his fun outside of the game to be great inside it.

I think he had one great season and on paper that's all there is.

Thanks for the reply.

• Like 1

When did the Jags finally release Blackmon? I don't recall ever seeing it officially, though I know he's a FA. Was it summer of 2016 when he was finally released? It just seems like it would be better for the team and the player if they cut bait.