Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Death Panels Approved

A friend of mines dad is 65. His dad had open heart surgery today. Was on the table for six and a half hours. His heart is good for his age but it needed some work. A tune up so to speak. The doctors told the family afterwards that ten years from now, they wouldn't and won't be able to perform this surgery because of the new rules that go into affect because of Obamacare and the recent Supreme Court ruling that goes into law in two years.

He still works and pays his taxes and will still do so after he gets released. The doctor told us point by point that we will not be able to under the current law.

For those who believe in the BS that Obama and Pelosi spewed, your a Fawking idiot.

That is all!

My wife's uncle's brother said Obummercare is awesome :overhead:

So no death panels?

There are provisions in the ACA that set a minimum number of dollars that must be spent on the young and a maximum number of dollars that can be spent on the old. The Lemmings won't figure it out until they watch their parents die of a correctable condition. Of course if you have money this will not be a problem.

Or a nice vague reference to some "work" he had...that he supposedly can't have because of rules that nobody would mention what they actually were.

Cool story.

Or a nice vague reference to some "work" he had...that he supposedly can't have because of rules that nobody would mention what they actually were.

Cool story.

And here we have the first Moron proving my previous post correct.

And here we have the first Moron proving my previous post correct.

You mean where you make claims with no real links to what you are talking about.

My point was...how the fock are we supposed to react to a story about a supposedly healthy guy having some un named surgery...and a claim that the doctor told him they could not do it in the future due to some un named part of the law?

Sorry...you are the biggest lemming here who will believe anything the GOP tells you to believe.

And always nice to see your first reaction is to insult.

Now...back to the Indiana thread to answer questions about the BS you posted when you claimed anyone against it was just believing a lie...despite never answering what lie.

Psst...I know you won't head over there to actually explain yourself...you never do.

My father was on a med for his kidneys...40 units a month...he went to get his weekly shot and he was told he wasnt allowed to have that much anymore. He said he would pay the difference....denied. He died 6 months later. The medicine was pro crit. He was 93 and sharp as a tack. Sad too. He flew B 17 in WWII

The death panels are already in place

This thread reads like a chain email. Whatever happened to those, anyway?

Are you denying the truth? I was going to add the link but decided it would've more fun to play. The SCOTUS just ruled in favor of this. You didn't get the info? Shocking.

Who cares. Won't effect you. What happens to the next few generations is Fawking irrelevant to you and I. They can eat sh!t and die.

Are you denying the truth? I was going to add the link but decided it would've more fun to play. The SCOTUS just ruled in favor of this. You didn't get the info? Shocking.

I was not aware the SCOTUS had ruled in favor of death panels. Guess I'm one of those "low information voters" :(

We've all been spoiled by private insurance, which covers all treatments regardless of the age of the patient and expected longevity and improvement in quality of life.

Damn you Obummer. :(

People will just go elsehwhere for care.

My father was on a med for his kidneys...40 units a month...he went to get his weekly shot and he was told he wasnt allowed to have that much anymore. He said he would pay the difference....denied. He died 6 months later. The medicine was pro crit. He was 93 and sharp as a tack. Sad too. He flew B 17 in WWII

The death panels are already in place

I believe this.....not.

I believe this.....not.

The Supreme Court approved it, Frank. Can't question that

What kind of doctor gives political commentary after working on your dad for over six hours?

The Supreme Court approved it, Frank. Can't question that

I don't. Letting the worthless elderly leeches who can't work anymore kick the bucket is the right thing to do. Purge the system, I say.

I just don't beleive that someone in healthcare refused to take someone else's money.

Sorry...you are the biggest lemming here who will believe anything the GOP tells you to believe.

And always nice to see your first reaction is to insult.

:lol:

This thread reads like a chain email. Whatever happened to those, anyway?

Even rich Prince scam artists from Nigeria don't like you.

HTH

One of the best ways to enforce cost containment is death panels. Too bad I'm the only person I know of who supports them.

One of the best ways to enforce cost containment is death panels. Too bad I'm the only person I know of who supports them.

Did republicans ever complain about insurance cost escalation or denying service before Obummercare? Seems like this only became an issue when Obummer became involved.

Did republicans ever complain about insurance cost escalation or denying service before Obummercare? Seems like this only became an issue when Obummer became involved.

The Republicans care about what big business tells them to care about. While they cannot resist their jealous nitpicking of Obama, ultiamtely he is just a target of opportunity as insurance companies give them their marching orders.

Even rich Prince scam artists from Nigeria don't like you.

HTH

Aww, did I hit a nerve in that other thread? :(

It's true-- you are literally the worst poster this bored has ever seen, and you've been doing your trolling sh1t for ten years. So yeah, everybody hates you :(

Hardly.

You are the one here who takes this place seriously, Slappy.

Who is the "top poster" here nearly every single fockin day? :first:

Who is the "top poster" here nearly every single fockin day? :first:

Don't know, don't care. Unlike you, I don't take this place seriously. This place gets to you so bad you wish death upon other posters. Holy cow! :overhead:

Don't know, don't care. Unlike you, I don't take this place seriously. This place gets to you so bad you wish death upon other posters. Holy cow! :overhead:

Uh you took it seriously enough to start a years-long alias and carry on a conversation with yourself so that posters wouldn't know that Rusty = RP. Huge fail there. You also took it seriously enough to delete your humiliating Reid / Angle bet and FBI surveillance van threads.

I'd say you take it pretty damn seriously, Creeper! :shocking:

Uh you took it seriously enough to start a years-long alias and carry on a conversation with yourself so that posters wouldn't know that Rusty = RP. Huge fail there. You also took it seriously enough to delete your humiliating Reid / Angle bet and FBI surveillance van threads.

I'd say you take it pretty damn seriously, Creeper! :shocking:

You forgot that he takes it so seriously he created multiple other alai to keep coming back when Mike was trying to permaban his ass.

Anyone else would've eventually taken the hint and focked off. But not RP - he has no pride :(

There are provisions in the ACA that set a minimum number of dollars that must be spent on the young and a maximum number of dollars that can be spent on the old. The Lemmings won't figure it out until they watch their parents die of a correctable condition. Of course if you have money this will not be a problem.

I don't suppose you'd have a link to the these provisions?

You forgot that he takes it so seriously he created multiple other alai to keep coming back when Mike was trying to permaban his ass.

Anyone else would've eventually taken the hint and focked off. But not RP - he has no pride :(

:lol:

See my sig.......

Similar to the debt/deficit.

It only matters when they can whine about a democrat.

Yeah...a guy who has...

-posted 100 times a day several times and is usually the lead poster for the day

-created multiple aliases after being banned because he could not stay away

-welched on a bet because he could not stay away

-deleted posts from a thread because people were making fun of how many posts he had

-quite a few more things if I cared enough to think of things...

A person like that claiming others care about this place too much is focking idiotic.

Yeah...a guy who has...

-posted 100 times a day several times and is usually the lead poster for the day

-created multiple aliases after being banned because he could not stay away

-welched on a bet because he could not stay away

-deleted posts from a thread because people were making fun of how many posts he had

-quite a few more things if I cared enough to think of things...

A person like that claiming others care about this place too much is focking idiotic.

RMFF! :overhead:

Good thing you have me on ignore, or you would be obsessed with my every move. :doh:

Its like New Jack City.

RP is Pookie and the Geek club is his crack.

He said that there would be no death panels. Just like he said you can keep your doctor. And you can keep your health plan. Fawking liar but who cares. The republicans suck.

He said that there would be no death panels. Just like he said you can keep your doctor. And you can keep your health plan. Fawking liar but who cares. The republicans suck.

Obummer and Obummercare probably do suck for lots if reasons, just spare me the fake outragey drama queen "concern" about insurance costs and service denials.

Republicans have never had any solution to HC other than letting the free market do all the things they are now whining about.