Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Death Panels Approved

Yeah...a guy who has...

-posted 100 times a day several times and is usually the lead poster for the day

-created multiple aliases after being banned because he could not stay away

-welched on a bet because he could not stay away

-deleted posts from a thread because people were making fun of how many posts he had

-quite a few more things if I cared enough to think of things...

A person like that claiming others care about this place too much is focking idiotic.

So why do you follow him around? Why do you respond to his threads? Why do you care so much what he thinks? Irony.

Uh you took it seriously enough to start a years-long alias and carry on a conversation with yourself so that posters wouldn't know that Rusty = RP. Huge fail there. You also took it seriously enough to delete your humiliating Reid / Angle bet and FBI surveillance van threads.

I'd say you take it pretty damn seriously, Creeper! :shocking:

And he private messages other posters to plan focking with people.

That's a special level of loserdom.

So why do you follow him around? Why do you respond to his threads? Why do you care so much what he thinks? Irony.

I don't follow him around.

I post in quite a lot of threads and have not replied to him directly in quite some time.

I do post to mock his crap when someone does quote him.

Don't respond just in his threads or to his posts.

I don't care what he thinks...but I find it funny when someone who has done what he has claims someone else cares too much about this place.

Its ok if you call him for what he is bunny.

Why do you care so much that other people mock his ridiculous crap?

I post in quite a lot of threads and have not replied to him directly in quite some time.

I don't care what he thinks...but I find it funny when someone who has done what he has claims someone else cares too much about this place.

:clap:

He said that there would be no death panels. Just like he said you can keep your doctor. And you can keep your health plan. Fawking liar but who cares. The republicans suck.

So no link citing what part of the law would cut off this supposed type of surgery for a guy with a "healthy heart for his age" that needed 6 hours of surgery?

So no link citing what part of the law would cut off this supposed type of surgery for a guy with a "healthy heart for his age" that needed 6 hours of surgery?

Yeah, the whole thing sounds a little fishy to me. Methinks Bunny is lacking some information here.

His heart was producing blood clots that were causing him to have mini strokes. His heart was beating normally, valves were all working correctly, and wasn't clogged, but the surgery was needed and very risky. The doctor said the surgery had a 75-25 percent chance to work. And a fifty fifty chance he wouldn't stroke out during the operation.

The doctor told us that in the future, panels would decide if the surgery would be done, not him. And it was his opinion that the panel would have denied it. I'm guessing he knows what he's talking about. He's the chief surgeon.

In the future if your benefits run out Obummer personally smothers you to death with a pillow right there in your hospital bed. :(

yes you do, yes you do and :lol:

In the future if your benefits run out Obummer personally smothers you to death with a pillow right there in your hospital bed. :(

Not with those skinny arms! His gorilla wife will have to do that job for him.

Not with those skinny arms! His gorilla wife will have to do that job for him.

Moochelle holds you in a scissor lock while Obummer administers the lethal injection. :lol:

Moochelle holds you in a scissor lock while Obummer administers the lethal injection. :lol:

:lol:

His heart was producing blood clots that were causing him to have mini strokes. His heart was beating normally, valves were all working correctly, and wasn't clogged, but the surgery was needed and very risky. The doctor said the surgery had a 75-25 percent chance to work. And a fifty fifty chance he wouldn't stroke out during the operation.

The doctor told us that in the future, panels would decide if the surgery would be done, not him. And it was his opinion that the panel would have denied it. I'm guessing he knows what he's talking about. He's the chief surgeon.

I think you guess wrong.

I think you guess wrong.

His kidneys are faling him as I write this. A side effect of the drugs and the 7 hours he was in surgery.

And by the way.... Go fawk yourself you stoopid motherfawker!

There must be some way to blame Bush for this.... :dunno:

There must be some way to blame Bush for this.... :dunno:

I figured you'd blame black people as usual.

So now his lungs are collapsing and he has a potential blood clot in his brain.

Question for those who approve of government making decisions on these panels that are set to be in place. The old are set to bear the burden. If you are ok with that, are you in agreeance that the young are also?

Question for those who approve of government making decisions on these panels that are set to be in place. The old are set to bear the burden. If you are ok with that, are you in agreeance that the young are also?

Here is another question, how much money is spent on end of life care? In other words, how much does medicare spend on patients that go in the hospital and are kept alive when they have virtually no chance of survival?

Here is another question, how much money is spent on end of life care? In other words, how much does medicare spend on patients that go in the hospital and are kept alive when they have virtually no chance of survival?

Fair enough. Should we also spend a million for a single crack or meth baby born prematurely because of the moms actions?

• Like 1

Sounds like he won't have to worry about being denied for surgery in 10 years. Stupid doctor.

Sorry to hear that man...best wishes to your friend and his dad.

Fair enough. Should we also spend a million for a single crack or meth baby born prematurely because of the moms actions?

The crack baby epedemic was/is a myth. Now, lots of baby's were and are born in the ghetto with problems inherited from their mother and ancestors, but crack wasn't one of them. Most of your crackheads who found themselves pregnant got abortions. I don't know about Meth.

The crack baby epedemic was/is a myth. Now, lots of baby's were and are born in the ghetto with problems inherited from their mother and ancestors, but crack wasn't one of them. Most of your crackheads who found themselves pregnant got abortions. I don't know about Meth.

Myth? You're funny. Premmy babies are not a myth. Premmy babies in low income hoods are real. Go to any Charity Hospital and come back to me with that ignorant statement. The majority of those premature babies are from crack addicted and alcohol addicted mothers.

Charity Hospital here in Nee Orleans was one of the premiere hospitals caring for them in the country.

We also were the go to for gun shot victims(triage)

But let's not facts get in the way.

Obviously Bunny's story is less than conclusive that "death panels are approved." But it's something to keep an eye on. If this nationalized system is going to have any shot at being remotely financially viable, it will need a combination of (1) young healthy people paying in, and (2) old unhealthy people not taking money. Over the ensuing years we will be conditioned to believe that it is not worth spending money on the elderly; it would seem that you are ahead of the curve on that, so congrats I guess.

Logan's Run was pretty prescient back in the day. :thumbsup:

Whole lotta dumb being spewed by bunny in this thread. Totally wrong. total bull.

Obviously Bunny's story is less than conclusive that "death panels are approved." But it's something to keep an eye on. If this nationalized system is going to have any shot at being remotely financially viable, it will need a combination of (1) young healthy people paying in, and (2) old unhealthy people not taking money. Over the ensuing years we will be conditioned to believe that it is not worth spending money on the elderly; it would seem that you are ahead of the curve on that, so congrats I guess.

Logan's Run was pretty prescient back in the day. :thumbsup:

Et Tu Jerry? Dumb comment. Adding to a myth that has no validity.

One thing that should happen is a Federal Death with Dignity Act similar to Oregons. It seems very barbaric to forcie the terminally ill to live out a life of pain.

On October 27, 1997 Oregon enacted the Death with Dignity Act which allows terminally-ill Oregonians to end their lives through the voluntary self-administration of lethal medications, expressly prescribed by a physician for that purpose.

• Like 1

Whole lotta dumb being spewed by bunny in this thread. Totally wrong. total bull.

Like your girlfriends?

Et Tu Jerry? Dumb comment. Adding to a myth that has no validity.

Obviously Bunny's story is less than conclusive that "death panels are approved." But it's something to keep an eye on.

It's dumb to keep an eye on the situation? The government thanks you for your blind faith. :thumbsup:

Death panels = the same thing private insurers have done for years.

• Like 1

Death panels = the same thing private insurers have done for years.

And we were told that they will not be part of Obamacare.

My friends doctor told the family they will be in ten years. I guess he lied.

And we were told that they will not be part of Obamacare.

My friends doctor told the family they will be in ten years. I guess he lied.

Death panels is the scary phrase for making decisions about care based in part on the age of the patient, the likelihood of success, life expectancy, potential for improved quality if life etc.

Private insurers have always made decisions based in large part on these considerations. Why would Obummercare be any different?

Death panels is the scary phrase for making decisions about care based in part on the age of the patient, the likelihood of success, life expectancy, potential for improved quality if life etc.

Private insurers have always made decisions based in large part on these considerations. Why would Obummercare be any different?

Obama told us on numerous occasions nobody would get between you and your Dr.......decisions about your healthcare would be made between the Dr and patient.

Selective amnesia is a convenient affliction for those walking around with Obama's nuts on their chin.

So the government is now in the business of making these decisions now that it's deemed that the insurance companies shouldn't have been?

Can you point out to me where that is in the constitution? I seem to have misplaced mine. TIA.