Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

What happened to...

the Badgers/Blue Devils thread? Some surly Wisconsin fan force a thread deletion or what?

:dunno:

Now there is no proof of my total support of Duke and my prediction of the exact score.

:rolleyes:

Chronic Husker started both threads, so my assumption is that since RP and some others were posting in it he peenied them.

Chronic Husker started both threads, so my assumption is that since RP and some others were posting in it he peenied them.

one level up from reporting on the crybaby richter scale

Did something happen in those threads to prompt him to delete them? They were fine when I went to bed.

Pretty fockin ghey if true

Did something happen in those threads to prompt him to delete them? They were fine when I went to bed.

The usual trolling by a poster it looked like.

Ghey :thumbsdown:

So nice that there can't even be a sports thread without that trolling piece of sh1t ruining it. Never saw a place where one guy is single-handedly destroying the place and they still allow him to be here. Oh well.

I had two posts in those threads......and neither was quoted. Weird how you were able to look at them, huh? :doh:

I had two posts in those threads......and neither was quoted. Weird how you were able to look at them, huh? :doh:

LOL Convenient that you make up that lie in a thread that's deleted. You seriously do have the mindset of an 11 year-old

Not a lie, Ducky. But keep sulking Sho's nuts every time I bust him........it's funny to watch. :banana:

You keep telling us about all of these times where you caught him. Focking show us, liar. You're such a POS liar. Your entire life is this board. If you ever "catch" someone doing anything, you save it for later. So produce it , pussie. Or admit you're lying once again.

If you ever "catch" someone doing anything, you save it for later.

Unless it's the FBI.

You keep telling us about all of these times where you caught him. Focking show us, liar. You're such a POS liar. Your entire life is this board. If you ever "catch" someone doing anything, you save it for later. So produce it , pussie. Or admit you're lying once again.

bump

Where ya hiding Hare Lip?

Simmer down, Dummy.

I don't save squat around here, and I don't jump thru your hoops just because you feel the need to keep your nose up Sho's ass.

Seems to me your entire life lately is trying to help your lil buddy not look like the lying sack he is. As with your life, you are failing.

:banana:

Although RP is a focking useless piece of sh1t troll, whose own mother probably wishes she'd had an abortion... I think it was actually Strike who was working on derailing that thread. At least that seemed to be the direction it was going when I called it quits for the night

Simmer down, Dummy.

I don't save squat around here, and I don't jump thru your hoops just because you feel the need to keep your nose up Sho's ass.

Seems to me your entire life lately is trying to help your lil buddy not look like the lying sack he is. As with your life, you are failing.

:banana:

Lolol. That's what I thought. Now keep you pussie mouth shut and stop with your lies.

So nice that there can't even be a sports thread without that trolling piece of sh1t ruining it. Never saw a place where one guy is single-handedly destroying the place and they still allow him to be here. Oh well.

It takes more than one person to derail a thread (other than gfiafp) and you are USUALLY it. HTH

It takes more than one person to derail a thread (other than gfiafp) and you are USUALLY it. HTH

Usually*

Also, you're right. I love derailing political trolling threads. It's what I do best. :music_guitarred:

LOL Convenient that you make up that lie in a thread that's deleted. You seriously do have the mindset of an 11 year-old

Where did I claim I could see anything more than that he posted?

And yeah...in one of them there were quoted posts from CH.

RP still does not understand how the ignore function of the board works.

I also don't recall mentioning his name...guilty conscience that he knew he was the troll.

Although RP is a focking useless piece of sh1t troll, whose own mother probably wishes she'd had an abortion... I think it was actually Strike who was working on derailing that thread. At least that seemed to be the direction it was going when I called it quits for the night

Wouldn't be shocking...since he derailed one at FBG and got the banhammer there too.

Oh my God, shut the Fock up! What is wrong with you people? Every threas turns into the same few people (rp, worms, newbie, sho, mdc occasionally and maybe some other) p1ssing and moaning and claiming victory. Fock off, seriously.

Where did I claim I could see anything more than that he posted?

And yeah...in one of them there were quoted posts from CH.

RP still does not understand how the ignore function of the board works.

I also don't recall mentioning his name...guilty conscience that he knew he was the troll.

Guilty conscience? Haha.

Nope, just know your obsession with me.

"One of them were quoted posts"??? English still giving you fits, I see........and neither of them were quoted. Sorry Sport, you got busted again. :overhead:

Guilty conscience? Haha.

Nope, just know your obsession with me.

"One of them were quoted posts"??? English still giving you fits, I see........and neither of them were quoted. Sorry Sport, you got busted again. :overhead:

Still can't find one example, huh? LOLOL

Oh my God, shut the Fock up! What is wrong with you people? Every threas turns into the same few people (rp, worms, newbie, sho, mdc occasionally and maybe some other) p1ssing and moaning and claiming victory. Fock off, seriously.

:pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Feel free to STFU yourself, Sport. Every time the moron Sho goes after me I'm gonna pummel him. Every time.

And when Ducky shows up with his nose up Sho's ass he will get the same thing. Every time.

Feel free to STFU yourself, Sport. Every time the moron Sho goes after me I'm gonna pummel him. Every time.

And when Ducky shows up with his nose up Sho's ass he will get the same thing. Every time.

Go ahead. Pummel me. Put your money where your mouth is. You spout the same every day. You know damn well if you had one single example of him replying to you directly, you'd have it saved and rubbing his nose in it. But you don't. You're a lying pussie. And anytime you lie, I am more than happy to wipe this board up with you. Like I am right now.

Hey Ducky, I know you are short bus slow, but I don't jump thru hoops because you get butthurt when I catch Sho. I guess the first time I explained that to you wasn't enough.

:wave:

I made a list! :overhead:

Hey Ducky, I know you are short bus slow, but I don't jump thru hoops because you get butthurt when I catch Sho. I guess the first time I explained that to you wasn't enough.

:wave:

It wouldn't be jumping through hoops for me. It would be proving yourself right for claiming that Shonuff doesn't really have you on ignore. And since you are very seldom right about thing, you'd jump at the chance if you could. That's why there's not one single person here who believes your lies about catching him replying directly to you. Not a one.