Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Who's MVP for yor team this year?

Hard to say..been brutalizing my league with Mahomes and Gurley

Yeah, Breaker One Nine This here's the Capn'...You got a copy on me Big Ben, come awn? Uh, yeah Ten Four Big Ben, fer sure, fer sure By golly it's clean and clear to Steel Town, come awn Yeah its a big Ten Four there Big Ben Yeah you definitely got the front door Good Buddy... Mercy sakes alive! Looks like we got us a Convoy!.... Dark as I can remember in Mid-September In the Waiver Wire pullin' logs Luck-over Wilson too much reefer on And a Gurley haulin' hogs We is headin' for Chiefs on I-Seven-oh 'Bout a mile outta KC Town I says, "Big Ben, this here's the Capn'... "And I'm about to put the hammer down."

Gurly was a solid first pick.

Ben was my best waiver pick.

Mike Thomas can catch me a long ball.

Add in Zuerline and some good Streaming Ds and..mercy sakes we got a Convoy!

Davante and Kelce.....carried my team despite horrible drafting. DJ 1st Rodgers 2nd Baldwin 4th

I'm mournful about the whole thing as I've lost his services right at the cusp of the playoffs but I'd award it to Conner.

But I still have a chip and a chair...

I should add Barkley. If my league wasn't asleep at the wheel and let Barkley fall go me in the 2nd, I would be in trouble at rb. Now I just rotate guys like Ware, Mixon and Adams for my RB2 and flex.

Yes, he has!

What's more remarkable is the gauntlet of shut-down CBs (Xavier Rhodes twice, Xavien Howard, Darius Slay, Stephon Gilmore, TreDavious White, Patrick Peterson, Josh Norman) that he's faced and still thrived.

Yet stupid Dan Le Beturd called him a WR3. Then apologized the next day and called him a WR2, but hes closer to a 3.

I know I shouldnt listen to that idiot, but cmon. You just cant be that flat out wrong about a player.