Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The FU Thread

Pretty much my entire team. McKinnon = FU. Martin = FU. Parker = FU. Cooper = FU. JuJu = FU. Engram = FU. DET D = FU. Wentz = pre

Wentz will kick butt, he always does. He plays me today, so rest assured he will be great............EEFFFFFFFFFFFFFF the fantasy gods!

I wish someone could explain to me why Denver moves the ball down the field every time CJ Anderson is in the game, yet the coaches are absolutely obsessed with giving Booker and Charles carries.

In fact Booker is outplaying CJ again this week. 14/44 rushing and 4/41 receiving, vs CJ's 13/37 and 2/19.

LAC D/ST giving it to me in all my holes. No lube necessary

Your avatar likes it like that. Allegedly.

FU Keenan for waiting until I finally sit your ass to show up.

This. And as an extra kick in the nuts, I subbed Tate for him, who earned an FU all by himself.

Guess Jared Cook has decided to call it a day

A shiotty day, yes.

Wentz will kick butt, he always does. He plays me today, so rest assured he will be great............EEFFFFFFFFFFFFFF the fantasy gods!

I know it seems impossible that Wentz won't have a good game tonight, but if you're a player on my team this week it is a certainty that you will cr$p the bed. Wentz will either suck tonight or get hurt. No way around it...

TB O-line, you couldnt open a hole with a hooker in Thailand. God-awful Jonathan Stewart goes to town on this run D, and you let Martin get hit 5 yards behind the line on half his runs. I hope you feel good that you make a pro-bowl caliber RB look like Stephen Hawking.

And Im even worse for believing in my crap team and benching Dion Lewis.

Fock Ajayi and Ertz. Pretty much the whole damn Cowboys and Eagles game.

Fock Adam Aizer if he bonanza'd this game.

.......the NFL's concussion protocol tent. How the heck can Wentz go 5-5, get hit and ordered into the tent, come out APPARENTLY OKAY, then promptly go 2-13? WTF? He's damaged goods out there right now-ANYBODY (but not the NFL) can see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I know it seems impossible that Wentz won't have a good game tonight, but if you're a player on my team this week it is a certainty that you will cr$p the bed. Wentz will either suck tonight or get hurt. No way around it...

FU Ertz and the Eagles coaches for not using him!

FU Eagles coach for not letting that linebacker kick at least one extra point.

Also, why is the punter or something not the emergency kicker? Seems like dumb thing to not have someone just in case.

FU Dak wow -1 points really???!?! The whole week I kept thinking I should play Gabbert or Rivers. I kept you in my starting lineup and this is how you repay me!!! Not even sure if you're a top 10 QB much less top 20.

• Like 1

I was #8 of 14 playing the #2. A win takes me into 5th.

Came into the Dal-Phi game up a couple points with my Dak against his Jeffery. I thought it would be an easy win. Not so much - Dak gets -5 and Jeffery gets 14, I lose by 15. :mad: Season over.

FU to Dre Kirkpatrick for fumbling at the 1 on his long INT run, which led to a Tyler Kroft 1 yd TD catch. A subsequent FU to Mixon as well for not being able to get in from the one on 2 occasions before the Kroft TD.

FU to Jake Elliott for getting hurt and forcing Wentz to go for 2 on multiple occasions, as well as 4th and 6 late that resulted in the late TD throw to Jeffery. 9 extra points to Wentz directly related to them not having a kicker.

FU to Dre Kirkpatrick for fumbling at the 1 on his long INT run, which led to a Tyler Kroft 1 yd TD catch. A subsequent FU to Mixon as well for not being able to get in from the one on 2 occasions before the Kroft TD.

FU to Jake Elliott for getting hurt and forcing Wentz to go for 2 on multiple occasions, as well as 4th and 6 late that resulted in the late TD throw to Jeffery. 9 extra points to Wentz directly related to them not having a kicker.

but thank you to Russell Wilson for handling your business and getting me the 25 pts I need to still win.

Ended up losing because of that fuckin Cincy defensive back couldn’t just hang onto the ball and run in the end zone.

Next play went to Kroft ...my opponents TE.

Lost by 9 Unreal.

Also....late in the week i pulled Landry out and put in Martin.....the difference would have also had me win.

Unreal.

A big F U to About my whole team except my defense and a guy I picked up at last minute (Ellington):

Alex Smith

Joe Mixon

Hunt

Corey

Drake

Diggs

Juju

Ertz

Zuerlien

Ended up losing because of that fuckin Cincy defensive back couldnt just hang onto the ball and run in the end zone.

Next play went to Kroft ...my opponents TE.

Lost by 9 Unreal.

Also....late in the week i pulled Landry out and put in Martin.....the difference would have also had me win.

Unreal.

I hope you didnt start that heartbreaker, Mixon, I warned you about? I see Taylor in one half of football did a heckuva lot better than my Alex Smith.

I hope you didnt start that heartbreaker, Mixon, I warned you about? I see Taylor in one half of football did a heckuva lot better than my Alex Smith.

No..didn’t start Mixon. The guy i traded Taylor to dropped him.

I may pick him up this week just to screw him.