Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

***Happy Football Day. Thanksgiving Edition ***

Exactly one year ago OBJ made that awesome catch. Sadly, we wont get to see anything like that this year :(

Happy thanksgiving fellas :cheers:

Exactly one year ago OBJ made that awesome catch. Sadly, we wont get to see anything like that this year :(

Happy thanksgiving fellas :cheers:

No.

Watching the Vikes/Lions, they showed that Capital One commercial with the brewery; dang that girl is hot AND she owns a brewery. :wub:

Turns out it is actress Tiffany Dupont. Wood! :banana:

https://www.google.com/search?q=tiffany+dupont&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS724US725&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjzjpexodXXAhXBylQKHSPtC4QQiR4IpwE&biw=1280&bih=590

You sir are correct

:cheers:

Ah my bad. I had seen it on fb and thought it was a year. Dam its been that long already? Jesus

Ah my bad. I had seen it on fb and thought it was a year. Dam its been that long already? Jesus

I agree. Really thought it was two. Makes sense though.

This team has totally quit on Red Garrett, lol - time to put your house on the market JG! :wave:

This team has totally quit on Red Garrett, lol - time to put your house on the market JG! :wave:

Dak has really regressed. Holy smokes he looks bad.

Yeah. Exposed.

If Im forced to choose between rooting for the Eagles or Patriots in the Super Bowl, Ill start watching soccer.

If Im forced to choose between rooting for the Eagles or Patriots in the Super Bowl, Ill start watching soccer.

Would be the perfect culmination to a rotten season.

If Im forced to choose between rooting for the Eagles Vikings or Patriots in the Super Bowl, Ill start watching soccer.

Fixed.

Cowboys need to drain the swamp! :wall:

Easy choice to root for the Vikes for me.

I foresee a Vikes/Saints NFC championship with the Vikes winning at home.

The same was said of Romo - back during the stretches he was the entire team, trying to make plays on his own.

Earlier with Zeke, Tyron and his full crew - Dak was cruising along with a near 97 qbr, since then its plummeted... In general, this line is a mess. The experiment of moving Collins outside and Cooper/Green inside at LG has been a disaster- and that's even with a half healthy Tyron.... And as you and everyone else can see, this wr corps is a joke. None outside of Beasley can get separation, with their best skill being dropping passes. Part of that is on this coaching staff - these clowns are inept at creativity, but the lack of talent is also a huge player.

Dak is not a "put a team on his shoulders" and carry them type of qb - never has been. He's not Brady, Rodgers or even Wentz.. What Dak is a game manager, a system qb who protects the ball and does just enuff in the air to move the chains and coordinate the offense.. When the machine around him is broken, he's not very good. Plus, like I said, he's getting no help from the idiots with headsets.

This Cowboys team has 200 problems, Dak is way down the list on page 2 of them.