Sign in to follow this  
james00

Reggie Bush

When he first went to the niners I thought this could be a good ppr pickup but I'm not sold like I wise before . I can see taking him late but that's about it for me .

- hope that during your draft there's a guy you're sweating out in the later rounds, and the guy in front of you picks this twat, leaving you a much better spec player :thumbsup:

just, no ... hell, gimme a flyer on Jarryd Hayne before the Bush.

HTH -

When I took Hyde in the 5th in 12 Geeks, I fully intended to get Reggie later. I'd hoped he'd be there in the 12/13 neighborhood and so was greatly displeased and cursing quietly on this side of the computer when Bush got swiped by somebody else at 10.3.

Well, these things happen. I seriously didn't expect him to be such a hot commodity. I sure wasn't going to pay with a 9th rounder to get him, even in hindsight.

For NPG, Hayne is a FA still out there. Don't think that King Rugby isn't on my mind.

----

You know I had Bush last year in CCDL and when Joique got hurt, I thought "Oh, here we go, a stud RB1 just fell in my lap!" Well, Reggie didn't last very long into the next game and was on the shelf for weeks. He never re-entered my starting lineup and I cut him in the waning days just before rosters locked for the offseason.

For NPG, Hayne is a FA still out there. Don't think that King Rugby isn't on my mind.

- Zenner/Hayne/Lockett ... jumped out all preseason :thumbsup:

man, what a trio of flyers they are gonna be ... i'm sure Hayne makes the cut, based on his return game excellence, and i think he starts to see increased touches as the year wears on :banana:

... hell, gimme a flyer on Jarryd Hayne

HTH -

Worked with the first team...hey ya never know