Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

"Common Sense" Gun Control Debunked

Society doesn't need those guns banned. Society needs all commercial gun sales banned.

Some people cant even believe it when they hear about america. "So wait, your telling me they sell extremely dangerous weapons that are made specifically for the purpose of murder at stores?"

Nothing Crowder or any other far-right media personalities do is "common sense." Common sense is always a middle ground, and anathema to the far fringes of political discourse, right or left.

True. And sometimes "common sense" is incorrect.

Some people cant even believe it when they hear about america. "So wait, your telling me they sell extremely dangerous weapons that are made specifically for the purpose of murder at stores?"

The federal government sells them too....

U.S. Rep. Eric Swalwell on Friday said the U.S. government would use its nuclear weapons in a hypothetical war against Second Amendment supporters refusing to give up their firearms.

The California Democrat, who is openly considering a run for the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination in 2020, made the outlandish remark on social media after a gun-rights advocate pointed out that the lawmaker once called for gun owners to surrender their assault weapons.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-dem-says-government-would-use-nuclear-weapons-against-gun-owners-resisting-firearms-control

Yes, to our enemies.

They sold one to me :dunno: