Sign in to follow this  
throttlers

Help! Need some intelligent opinions. Should I trade for Randy Moss?

This is a 12 team redraft. It's pretty standard scoring with half a ppr. We start 1 RB, 2 WR's and 2 spots that can be either RB or WR. An owner who has Randy Moss has made it known that he wants to trade him. He originally said that he wanted to trade either Jordan or Moss, now he is really pushing ot deal Moss.

I asked him what he wants and says he has no idea. He wants me to make an offer. We just finished round 12 of a 15 round draft. I have 1 pick ahead of me and I am probably taking Brandon Jacobs and then going to get DST and K in the last 2 rounds.

My Roster

QB - McNabb, McNair

RB - Alexander, D.Davis, Addai, Benson, G.Jones, M.Moore

WR - Boldin, Evans, Stallworth, M.Jones

K - not yet drafted

DST - not yet drafted

His Roster

QB - Bulger, Vick

RB - Jordan, C.Taylor, S.Davis (yes he actually drafted Stephen Davis)

WR - R.Moss, Branch, Mason, Kennison

K - Vinatieri, Elam

DST - Steelers

Should I make an offer, and if so what would be a good trade?

This is a 12 team redraft. It's pretty standard scoring with half a ppr. We start 1 RB, 2 WR's and 2 spots that can be either RB or WR. An owner who has Randy Moss has made it known that he wants to trade him. He originally said that he wanted to trade either Jordan or Moss, now he is really pushing ot deal Moss.

I asked him what he wants and says he has no idea. He wants me to make an offer. We just finished round 12 of a 15 round draft. I have 1 pick ahead of me and I am probably taking Brandon Jacobs and then going to get DST and K in the last 2 rounds.

My Roster

QB - McNabb, McNair

RB - Alexander, D.Davis, Addai, Benson, G.Jones, M.Moore

WR - Boldin, Evans, Stallworth, M.Jones

K - not yet drafted

DST - not yet drafted

His Roster

QB - Bulger, Vick

RB - Jordan, C.Taylor, S.Davis (yes he actually drafted Stephen Davis)

WR - R.Moss, Branch, Mason, Kennison

K - Vinatieri, Elam

DST - Steelers

Should I make an offer, and if so what would be a good trade?

I'd be tempted to try to deal Davis and Stallworth for Moss to see if he's savvy enough to know about Davis' injury, but that's only if your league permits all trades to be fair and you won't cause a controversy

First of all tell the guy to grow some minerals and stop acting like such a goddaaaam p.usssy

What a friggin baby.. he wants to trade but doesn't know what he wants so is asking for you to make an offer... waaaaahhhhh!

So fuqing homo. anyway, you have to upgrade his RB to get moss, so offer him Cedric Benson plus Matt Jones and sell them as young breakout candidates and #1 options in their teams/positions. Stress Moss's lack of production last year/injuries.

If he doesn't bite, let him stay in his diapers and vagisil. What a punk.

I don't know if you have anything good to offer him that won't hurt your team.... I don't see Moss being that stellar this year. Brooks is not that great of a QB and I really think Moss will continue to have nagging injuries like he has had for the past few years. He seems to always have ankle or hammy injuries and he never does whats needed to take care of them properly.

I would stick with what you have.

see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=221829

I'd be tempted to try to deal Davis and Stallworth for Moss to see if he's savvy enough to know about Davis' injury, but that's only if your league permits all trades to be fair and you won't cause a controversy

We allow all trades unless it looks like collusion.