Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

So Lindsey Vonn won't be representing our President in Olympics.....

Trump should wish her a speedy recovery. Something like" I want to wish Lindsay Lohan a speedy recovery so she can win gold for our country. That I'm the president of"

5th place in her first race.

Made a costly mistake and then made excuses about facing headwinds, and having to go first.

Fock her.

She's entitled to her opinions and she's trying to up the USA's medal totals.

The only way I'd root against her is if I know she'd Kaepernick during the flag raising ceremony.

She's entitled to her opinions and she's trying to up the USA's medal totals.

The only way I'd root against her is if I know she'd Kaepernick during the flag raising ceremony.

She should have realized she was alianating 50% of her country with her lips. Shut up and ski, that's all we Olympic fans want. Shut the eff up and ski your ass off.

I was hoping she'd fly off the course and bust her legs up, but a loss will do too.

Because she doesnt like Trump? Pretty classy :thumbsup:

Have anything to do with her once dating Tiger..........i.e. she's shopping for a replacement to fill the void he left behind?

What does Tiger Woods have to do with her statement in any way?

Ummm okay, nobody says Olympians are representing the President. Are we just making up new sh1t so we can virtue signal? Never mind, of course we are.

Exactly. What a stupid slutty . Hope she snaps her legs in two.

I hope she falls and starts rolling down the hill picking up more and more snow until she becomes a giant snowball and ends up destroying the village below and killing all the people and then dying herself from maybe like really bad hypothermia.

A little less politicin and a little more practicing may have landed her in 4th place. Except for those darn headwinds nobody else had to contend with, and of course GOING FIRST. 😢

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/02/17/lindsey-vonn-responds-to-twitter-trolls-after-failing-to-medal-at-olympics.html

“I just spent the last 20 minutes reading thru tweets directed at Lindsey Vonn. Sickened and disgusted once again by the lack of humanity that engulfs our country. She just raced her damn heart out and Trump supporters gloat/cheer/celebrate her inability to medal. Is this what we’ve become?” Foudy tweeted.

So Vonn decides to exercise her freedom of speech and takes a shot at Trump, fails to medal, gets shots taken at her by people exercising their freedom of speech and it's sickening and disgusting.

Maybe just keep politics out of representing your country then if you fail, your country will still support you.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/02/17/lindsey-vonn-responds-to-twitter-trolls-after-failing-to-medal-at-olympics.html

So Vonn decides to exercise her freedom of speech and takes a shot at Trump, fails to medal, gets shots taken at her by people exercising their freedom of speech and it's sickening and disgusting.

Maybe just keep politics out of representing your country then if you fail, your country will still support you.

What else do you expect? That is the way things go now... Of course, if Obama was in office and the same thing happened, they would be labeled a racist...

What else do you expect? That is the way things go now... Of course, if Obama was in office and the same thing happened, they would be labeled a racist...

She'd love to visit Obama's Whitehouse...........he might not touch a side after Tiger though.

Yup. When there were some guys that didn't want to go see Obama after championships they were immidiatley called racist. But if a libtard does it it's just making a political statement.

• Like 1

She'd love to visit Obama's Whitehouse...........he might not touch a side after Tiger though.

Obama would rather have Tiger. He's on the down low. So obvious.