Sign in to follow this  
BigMek

Donte Moncrief

What's your thoughts on dude against Cleveland this week? Being that T.Y. figures to get that Joe Haden treatment, anybody gambling on Donte in the 1st round of the playoffs this week?

He has had two good games . That's my thoughts .

Herron is going to shred the Browns. As a Hilton owner and going against Boom, I am concerned...

As someone forced to start Boom I hope you're right, but putting the ball on the ground once a game is not the way to endear yourself to the team. If he fumbles early the Colts will ride T Rich and let Luck put them ahead for good.

sidenote: IF the above happens then Moncrief has an *outside* chance at a TD. Agree that he's not really worth much till next year.

They may double T.Y. and put Haden on Moncrief... either way I think you have better options in the free agency pool. I would rather roll the dice with Davante Adams with Green Bay playing a porous Atlanta pass D or maybe the guy at St. Louis.

Moncrief has already passed Nicks on the depth chart, and Reggie Wayne is running on fumes. Murf said it best, Moncrief's true value will be realized next season when he comes in the bona fide #2 WR. There may be some gold this season though, especially if Hilton gets nicked up.

A big prob for Moncrief in Indy is all the love Luck spreads to the TE's.

Let's bring this dude back up for discussion.

I'm hearing TY Hilton is not playing today. How relevant does this make on Donte Moncrief? Better yet, who are you benching to get him in the lineup should TY be in street clothes?

Let's bring this dude back up for discussion.

I'm hearing TY Hilton is not playing today. How relevant does this make on Donte Moncrief? Better yet, who are you benching to get him in the lineup should TY be in street clothes?

Does TY being out help or hurt him though? Haden will be shifted over to Montcrief if that's the case, no?

Does TY being out help or hurt him though? Haden will be shifted over to Montcrief if that's the case, no?

Why won't Haden go to the great Wayne? Is Haden even playing? He got hurt last week too.

I should have posted my new thread question here. I think this topic is worth discussion. See other thread I guess. :dunno:

Hey, I got caught into this discussion with bad info.

Haden's team is playing Carolina, not Indy. I'm not sure if the dude was being funny.

So, Moncrief certainly doesn't have to worry about anyone except his coach. Will he play?

Big problem for me is this- his game is at 4. I can't wait that long. All my other players are playing at 1. So, bye bye Mondrief.

Dallas secondary is God-awful. Brandon Carr has been chasing WR's like a Dalmatian chasing a fire truck. I like Moncrief's chances today to get in the end zone, especially if Hilton can't go. I'm actually doubling down on this game and going with Moncrief and Terrence Williams as cheap fan duel plays.

Dallas secondary is God-awful. Brandon Carr has been chasing WR's like a Dalmatian chasing a fire truck. I like Moncrief's chances today to get in the end zone, especially if Hilton can't go. I'm actually doubling down on this game and going with Moncrief and Terrence Williams as cheap fan duel plays.

ouch

Like many of us have said- we won't know until 3:00 or so on Hilton's status, thus we have to play a 1:00 guy to be safe.

Like many of us have said- we won't know until 3:00 or so on Hilton's status, thus we have to play a 1:00 guy to be safe.

I feel very confident TY sits. I am playing Moncrief. If that falls thru I reluctantly will plug in OJ

I feel very confident TY sits. I am playing Moncrief. If that falls thru I reluctantly will plug in OJ

Well, at least you have a back up plan. I don't.

I'm starting Moncrief over M. Wallaceand Brandon Lafell in a ppr league.

Even if TY suits up, I doubt they are going to play him very much.

Why risk it? Not a whole lot to play for. The downside isn't worth it, imo.

I pulled Julio from my FLEX (I have AB and Jordy as starters), and put in Latavius Murray. If I hear that TY is out, however, I have Moncrief on my bench just itching to be plugged into that spot.

If Julio goes off; so be it.

Luckily didn't bench anyone worth a fock but this is ridiculous

Lots of time left, and they still gotta air it out. With Dallas defense, all is possible.

Curious to see if Luck hits the bench soon. Can't risk injury for the playoffs. Especially since they have nothing to play for.

Curious to see if Luck hits the bench soon. Can't risk injury for the playoffs. Especially since they have nothing to play for.

Nailed it...

Biggest mistake I've made with my lineup this year. #$P)(#*$P)#($ :mad:

Who'd ya sit for him?

Julio or Latavius.

I rolled with Julio....but was nervous as a cat.

My D's let me down as well. BAL. Pfft. Rams? FU. ARI? Balowwwww me. :mad:

D's are frustratingly unpredictable!

Ds and TEs have been a thorn in my side all year. Kelce and Ertz let me down. Allen jumped on board.

The Bills & Rams entered this discussion as well in week 16. How the fock do the Bills dominate Peyton/Rodgers but make David Carr look like Johnny Unitas?

I get that they were on the road but c'mon!

For as much of a joke the Raiders are on the road, Oakland really isn't that terrible in the Black Hole. Of course you're talking about a cold weather eastern team flying west too.