Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Top 10 RBs and WRs next year....rank em

I'm concerned about every Peyton WR. I do not like what I'm seeing from Peyton's arm; I don't know if what ails him is something from which he recovers.

Is anyone else concerned with Murray? By the end of the season, he will surpass 400 carries for the year. The experts have discussed RBs who exceed 400 touches and their effectiveness the following year. Davis in 1998 and Lynch last year. But that was 400 touches. Murray will exceed 400 carries alone. Murray already has 426 touches and depending on how far the Cowboys advance, he could flirt with the 500 touch threshold. How much do you trust him for next year to draft in round 1 or 2?

Is anyone else concerned with Murray? By the end of the season, he will surpass 400 carries for the year. The experts have discussed RBs who exceed 400 touches and their effectiveness the following year. Davis in 1998 and Lynch last year. But that was 400 touches. Murray will exceed 400 carries alone. Murray already has 426 touches and depending on how far the Cowboys advance, he could flirt with the 500 touch threshold. How much do you trust him for next year to draft in round 1 or 2?

see my list.

Murray depending on where he's draftable will prob end up on my dnd list. I had him this year and he balled but with his inj history and the carries he's a prime candidate for a let down

Didn't Foster just get paid last year or the year before?

Foster is getting paid but he'll most likely be a cap casualty unless he restructures his contract.