Yeah, I know a lot of Mexicans like that. They bust their ass at two and three jobs. Don't have access to private transportation. There's about 11 of them living in a two-bedroom apartment. And every apartment I've ever seen is filled with books on everything from plumbing to how to be an electrician to bartending and on and on. They bust their ass and occasionally get caught and go on Mexican vacation. Only to return a few months later. And yeah, God forbid they send some money back to their wife and kids.
But you know, call me a crazy racist, but I'll take the guys here busting their ass in this economy doing whatever they can do. And God forbid, spending their money anyway they see fit. And by that, I mean on their wife and kids. Not drugs or hot rods or gold chains or gold grillz for their teeth.
Because I'll take the guys who work hard for their families any day.
Any day over the hundreds of thousands of black guys who'd rather beg for money or steal money then earn it. And who populate our prisons at a rate far higher than their net population.
I have literally had a Mexican guy ask me if he could help us move out of my apartment. While literally feet away a black guy looks at me and says give me a dollar!?
That story tells me and everyone else exactly what you need to know. We're deporting the wrong ###### people. One of them feels lucky to be here and the other one hates the country and feels entitled do whatever it is they want without any effort.
Ask yourself, when was the last time you saw a Brown lives matter rally? When was last time you saw a couple dozen black guys hanging out at Home Depot on a Saturday morning just praying to God for work?
I have no problem with immigrants. My problem with illegal immigration is...
1. SOME thug criminals are coming through.
2. They aren't usually paying taxes.
3. Corporations shouldn't be allowed to exploit people by paying them d!ck, and avoiding payroll tax, etc. On them.
4. The unplanned for and uncontrolled influx of immigrants in to border areas and beyond causes enormous problems for schools, hospitals, prisons, etc.
5. Around the world, millions of people have paid lots of money and invested lots of time to attempt to enter the United States the legal way. Those immigrants pay taxes and exist on paper and contribute to the infrastructure of the country. It isn't fair that people cut the line.
I mean fock. I'm an immigrant myself. I pay money each year for a visa. I pay and go have a health check each year. I am subject to a dozen different forms of regulation.
I'm not anti Mexican or anti immigrant. I am pro law and pro order. Fock, I'd like to be able to bring my wife to see my home and meet the rest of my family this summer. But because the country is flooded with people who don't follow the law, the chances of getting her even a toruist visa are slim. Hell, I would have to think that the people at the embassy processing applications are furloughed right now anyway.