95 replies to this topic

#81 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,435 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:02 PM

Saints baby!!!

Cam couldn't lead a team into squalor. It's all about him. Dooshhx 100. Fawking loser.

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#82 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,936 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:04 PM

:lol:

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#83 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,435 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:30 PM

:lol:

I'm rooting for another Saints/Vikings NFC championship.

:cheers:

#84 KSB2424

KSB2424

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,403 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:39 PM

I'm rooting for another Saints/Vikings NFC championship.

:cheers:

Might as well buy a lottery ticket
Disclaimer: I have no focking idea what I'm talking about.

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

#85 listen2me 23

listen2me 23

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,206 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:52 PM

Only took the great mitch trubisky 7 throws to dethrone cammy and the panthers.

#86 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,178 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:58 PM

Seems damn near all the teams anymore are just maddeningly inconsistent. Unprepared and sloppy. Come out one week on fire, and look like sh!t the next.

I think thats a big reason I care less. There are no overall story archs to a season anymore. Its just any given Sunday randomness until the playoffs.

Really puts a premium on coaches like B.B. that can get the guys ready week in and out.

#87 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,435 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:15 PM

Might as well buy a lottery ticket

Hmmm...Sounds like a bet.

#88 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 111,534 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:39 AM

as I have stated numerous times, I don't watch the NFL really other than the Patriots and I barely pay attention to fantasy

just saw the Panthers lost to the bears :lol:

did that really happen?

#89 Cruzer

Cruzer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 40,064 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:23 PM

as I have stated numerous times, I don't watch the NFL really other than the Patriots and I barely pay attention to fantasy

just saw the Panthers lost to the bears :lol:

did that really happen?

17-3, and not a single offensive TD scored.... I'm glad I didn't have to watch that mess.

#90 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 111,534 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:26 PM

17-3, and not a single offensive TD scored.... I'm glad I didn't have to watch that mess.

Sadly I saw they lost by watching "Speak for Yourself" 

#91 dain11279

dain11279

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,133 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:56 AM

Bumped for listen2me

People here in Buffalo are pretty pumped about the move, definitely a hole they needed to fill. Most people on my Twitter feed saying that Carolina got robbed blind in this deal, Panthers fans alike. KSB, thoughts on losing Benjamin?

This thread is gayer than my dad.

#92 Reality

Reality

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,171 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 06:03 AM

Very strange move on Carolina's part.

#93 KSB2424

KSB2424

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,403 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 06:40 AM

I am not happy. Not in the least.

Marty Hurney and the local media are spinning it as a net positive but Im not buying it.

He would be due like an extra 9 mil next year, plus is always a bit banged up it seems. So I think money (salary cap) and injury concern played the biggest factor for Carolina.

But KB is a difference maker, especially in the redzone. Well liked by all the players too. If the team was like 2-5 Id sorta understand but were in it this season....I was shocked, then mad, now just dissapointed.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

#94 Jesus Chrysler

Jesus Chrysler

FF Geek

• Members
  • 810 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:49 AM

I think they should have kept Benjamin and got rid of Newton. Derek Anderson is a better quarterback anyway. And Newton has become nothing but a distraction. The guy has had one good season. And is constantly in the news for his saulking and immature ways. Carolina has a solid defense and weapons on offense. McCaffrey and Benjamin are both threats. Cam Newton has shown zero progress in his career. Still tries to show off his hundred-mile-an-hour fastball weather it's a 60-yard pass or a five-yard pass. I think the experiment is over with him.

#95 KSB2424

KSB2424

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,403 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:18 PM

Miami isnt very good, but they were good against the run. Second game in a row over 200 yards rushing. Bodes well for the future.

Bye week next week. Might get both Kahlil and Olsen back in two weeks.

7-3 feels good.

#96 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 111,534 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:21 AM

I think they should have kept Benjamin and got rid of Newton. Derek Anderson is a better quarterback anyway. And Newton has become nothing but a distraction. The guy has had one good season. And is constantly in the news for his saulking and immature ways. Carolina has a solid defense and weapons on offense. McCaffrey and Benjamin are both threats. Cam Newton has shown zero progress in his career. Still tries to show off his hundred-mile-an-hour fastball weather it's a 60-yard pass or a five-yard pass. I think the experiment is over with him.

RIP Newbie