#1 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:00 AM

My NY Football Giants are a Lock !!!

Enjoy your Sunday fellas. :cheers:
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, it is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. ~Jack Handey (VIA IronToeNedney)

#2 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,034 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:32 AM

Patriots by 120

#3 KSB2424

KSB2424

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,404 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:44 AM

Panthers dont play till tommorow. Ill be golfing.
Disclaimer: I have no focking idea what I'm talking about.

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

#4 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:26 AM

Panthers dont play till tommorow. Ill be golfing.

Because the rest of the NFL is boring ??
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, it is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. ~Jack Handey (VIA IronToeNedney)

#5 Big Guy

Big Guy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,556 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:43 AM

Wow week 10 already!  

Here's to hoping the Cowboys rise to the challenge without Zeke  :cheers:

Conservatism is the new counter culture

#6 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:49 AM

Week 10.

Weren't the Cowboys and Giants supposed to be both 6-2 at this point ?

#7 Cruzer

Cruzer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 40,064 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:02 AM

Week 10.
Weren't the Cowboys and Giants supposed to be both 6-2 at this point ?

I certainly expected NY to be not just good, but among the elite.. Wow, what a wiff that was.... I should have known though, taking a TE with their 1st round pick.

Dallas should be 7-1, but Red Garrett is an idiot - not breaking news there.

#8 fandandy

fandandy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:15 AM

Would be embarrassingly ironic if my Lions were the team to let the Browns off the schneid.  

#9 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:06 PM

Would be embarrassingly ironic if my Lions were the team to let the Browns off the schneid.  

I'd be embarrassed to say I was a Lions fan. Just saying.

:lol:

#10 Bier Meister

Bier Meister

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,604 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:57 PM

:cheers:

Challenge does not build character. Challenge reveals it.

#11 fandandy

fandandy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:32 PM

Can't say I'm proud of it but that's my team.

#12 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:10 PM

Busting balls. Using their D today.

#13 Big Guy

Big Guy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,556 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:59 PM

Redskin / Viking game is pretty entertaining  :thumbsup:

#14 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 03:02 PM

Redskin / Viking game is pretty entertaining  :thumbsup:

What was the outcome of the Cousins goal line fumble and Viking recovery TD ?

#15 supermike80

supermike80

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,377 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:22 PM

Way too close@!

If you are going to debate me on this bulletin board,

start with this premise..

You win.  And I don't care.

#16 Mungwater

Mungwater

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,549 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:29 PM

Only john Fox can use a challenge to not only not score, but to give the other team the ball.

#17 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,435 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:10 PM

Who Dat!!!

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#18 Reality

Reality

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,172 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:14 PM

Fkn GMen ruining our perfect year...

#19 Djgb13

Djgb13

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,028 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:27 PM

And you're proud to say the GMen are your team? They got whooped by the dam 49ers. I think it's a tie between them and the Browns for worst team this year.

#20 dain11279

dain11279

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,134 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:29 PM

I remember a few weeks ago when it crossed my mind for a minute that I thought the Bills were a good team :lol:

This thread is gayer than my dad.

#21 Djgb13

Djgb13

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,028 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:35 PM

I remember a few weeks ago when it crossed my mind for a minute that I thought the Bills were a good team :lol:

Bro you seen their idiot fans? Holy train wreck batman. Saw videos of th m fighting today, slamming one another on off tailgaits onto a table, and puking on themselves in the stadium from drinking too much

#22 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,435 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:06 PM

Bro you seen their idiot fans? Holy train wreck batman. Saw videos of th m fighting today, slamming one another on off tailgaits onto a table, and puking on themselves in the stadium from drinking too much

Loved it. When Ingram scored his TD he did the mini Lambeiu leap in the end zone with one Saints fan there. Somebody threw a beer on him. He scored two more after. Too funny!

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#23 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:08 PM

And you're proud to say the GMen are your team? They got whooped by the dam 49ers. I think it's a tie between them and the Browns for worst team this year.

I am. Thank you very much. How many Super Bowls have the Lions won ?

Also a Patriots fan that lives south of the border has zero credibility

Sorry kid.

#24 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:10 PM

Do you know you just called a well respected member of this bored an idiot ??

No class kid. No class.

#25 Bier Meister

Bier Meister

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,604 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:21 PM

My NY Football Giants are a Lock !!!

Enjoy your Sunday fellas. :cheers:

:wave:

Challenge does not build character. Challenge reveals it.

#26 listen2me 23

listen2me 23

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,207 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:26 PM

Yeah I forgot who I was dealing with for a second and was getting on board.

Thr afc is so bad that 8-8 right now holds the 6th seed. So they have a chance to make it still. But man they look bad.

#27 Djgb13

Djgb13

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,028 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:50 PM

Do you know you just called a well respected member of this bored an idiot ??

No class kid. No class.

Wow you're a bigger moron than I had originally thought. Congrats. That's quite an achievement cause I already thought you were a pretty big one

#28 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,834 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:56 PM

I am. Thank you very much. How many Super Bowls have the Lions won ?

Also a Patriots fan that lives south of the border has zero credibility

Sorry kid.

18-1. And yeah, a twenty something from south bumfock that's a patriot fan screams front runner.

#29 Djgb13

Djgb13

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,028 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:56 PM

18-1. And yeah, a twenty something from south bumfock that's a patriot fan screams front runner.

What is the Giants record again this year :wave:

#30 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,834 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:06 PM

What is the Giants record again this year :wave:

1-9. Hopefully 1-15 and the first pick. Go Browns. And 18-1. And the other time too.

#31 Djgb13

Djgb13

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,028 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:06 PM

1-9. Hopefully 1-15 and the first pick. Go Browns. And 18-1. And the other time too.

#32 Cruzer

Cruzer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 40,064 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:15 PM

Eric Flowers can sleep well 2nite...Chaz Green is the focking worst LT in all of football.

The hell with Zeke, Tyron Smith is the MVP of Dallas.

#33 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:49 AM

Wow you're a bigger moron than I had originally thought. Congrats. That's quite an achievement cause I already thought you were a pretty big one

You're the moron for calling our fellow poster a loser. Clueless. And classless. Grow up or ship out kid.

#34 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:50 AM

:bench:

#35 dain11279

dain11279

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,134 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:42 AM

Yeah I forgot who I was dealing with for a second and was getting on board.

Thr afc is so bad that 8-8 right now holds the 6th seed. So they have a chance to make it still. But man they look bad.

All the breaks they were getting early in the year are not coming anymore and they're getting exposed for what they are. A mediocre team at best. At this point, I'd be shocked if they could finish 8-8 with as terrible as they've looked these past 2 weeks.

This thread is gayer than my dad.

#36 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 111,534 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:00 AM

I admit.

I watched a ton of college on Saturday  Notre Dame :lol:

and I watched some of the colts/stillers and bills/saints

Watched the 1st quarter of Patriots

#37 Big Guy

Big Guy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,556 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:44 AM

What was the outcome of the Cousins goal line fumble and Viking recovery TD ?

Cousins crossed the line before the fumble. 

#38 Big Guy

Big Guy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,556 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:02 AM

Eric Flowers can sleep well 2nite...Chaz Green is the focking worst LT in all of football.

The hell with Zeke, Tyron Smith is the MVP of Dallas.

sad, just sad 

#39 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,034 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:40 AM

I was close

#40 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:54 AM

I was close

Close only counts in handgrenades and horse shoes.