Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Wiff appreciation thread

Hard to believe Wiffle is going to sit out Trumps impeachment

I got a text from him yesterday, I asked me if he was okay and he replied with a yeah, tried to call him but he didnt answer

Who the fock is him, me and he? :shocking:

I got a text from him yesterday, I asked me if he was okay and he replied with a yeah, tried to call him but he didnt answer

Nice to know that he is either alive or his murderer sent you a comfort text.

If he needs to take a break from internet forums to focus on his real life that is understandable, some most of my most productive times are when I minimize "screen time".

That being said, this place if dead without him, he is by far the most entertaining and witty poster here.

Glad he's alive. Still pretty vague.

wiff and have been sharing di ck pics for years now, his last arrived 2 weeks ago and looked unusually shriveled.

he may be on his death bed. :(

so what dickhead comes back and Peenie's his thread?

I posted about the freak with a pigment problem and got the fat chick in reply instead.

it was like playing chess with somebody who suddenly declares Gin.

...not that I'm surprised.

Merry Trumpmas anyway you retards. Enjoy JBs castoffs.

I posted about the freak with a pigment problem and got the fat chick in reply instead.

it was like playing chess with somebody who suddenly declares Gin.

...not that I'm surprised.

Merry Trumpmas anyway you retards. Enjoy JBs castoffs.

no you posted about the tranny in the miss universe, which I linked to miss universe thread, where we discussed it

no you posted about the tranny in the miss universe, which I linked to miss universe thread, where we discussed it

No I didn't. I specifically referenced Kool-Aid mouth. And monochrome. I even re- double posted it. You retards still couldn't hit the topic.

Helps if posters click on the link. But par for the crew.

so why did you delete it, I read nonsense about us not catching something and saw tranny in there somewhere and was like yah we talked about that

Well now, I've even given you an analogy. Why don't you go out to my gallbladder thread and start discussing knee injuries. 😃

Well, at least we got a small respite from wiff. I probably shouldn't have expected it to last.

Maybe he'll go on another sabbatical soon again.

Don't you have someone to stalk, creeper?

Don't you have someone to stalk, creeper?

Don't you have some fake crisis to tell people so they feel sorry for you again?

Or is that par for the course for you? lead people to believe something is happening to you every now and then so you get more attention?

I can't wait for your next stunt.

Don't you have some fake crisis to tell people so they feel sorry for you again?

Or is that par for the course for you? lead people to believe something is happening to you every now and then so you get more attention?

I can't wait for your next stunt.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have no problem with wiff...smart dude.  His political stuff doesnt bother me.  He adds alot of good stuff here.  Miss him

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I have no problem with wiff...smart dude.  His political stuff doesnt bother me.  He adds alot of good stuff here.  Miss him

The political stuff is fine, but it's the rants and 3 page novels where he goes off the rails that can be....challenging.