Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

stock market down since election day

I know CNN went crazy that markets were down after Trump was elected. Markets have been down for days since the democrats won Tuesday. Are CNN, MSNBC, etc linking the democrats victory to the stock market drop?

I know CNN went crazy that markets were down after Trump was elected.

I'm pretty sure the marketed went up the day after Trump was elected.

I know CNN went crazy that markets were down after Trump was elected. Markets have been down for days since the democrats won Tuesday. Are CNN, MSNBC, etc linking the democrats victory to the stock market drop?

I'm pretty sure the marketed went up the day after Trump was elected.

Nice try riversco.

Mark Cuban:

“In the event Donald wins, I have no doubt in my mind the market tanks,” Cuban said. “If the polls look like there’s a decent chance that Donald could win, I’ll put a huge hedge on that’s over 100% of my equity positions… that protects me just in case he wins.”

http://fortune.com/2016/09/07/mark-cuban-criticizes-trump/

The Caravan fake outrage mysteriously vanished too....

What caravan?

At what point is GE a buy? It's down to $8.

Meanwhile, Crude's been dropping like a stone ever since Trump 'got tough' with Iran.

- He musta forgot to tweet about the 'waivers' he gave to 8 major countries to keep buying from Iran...

And Remember how he was going to bring Chiner's exports and imports to their knees?

Yeah, both are up. Significantly.

And what's that? Record Deficit! MAGA!!!!

Dow down 625 today.

Crude on a 35+ year slide.

...and of course, Trump blames the Dems.

'Uh, you know they have to propose some kind of legislation, policy, etc...' ?? lol

...and the days before the election that the Dow nosedived? 'OW ! BoneSpurs!' :doh:

and where are they linking this drop to the dems?

Wait, let me get this straight. You falsely accuse the media of linking a stock market 'drop' to Trump after being elected, when the market went up and no such stories were ever written. And now you want to know why the media isn't doing something, that they never didn't do before(except in your delusions). :lol:

Dude, you only have 140 posts, just delete the account and start over, you won't be missed.

Wait, let me get this straight. You falsely accuse the media of linking a stock market 'drop' to Trump after being elected,

Hmm? I just posted a CNN video where Jake Tapper is trying to link the market drop to Trump's win.

Maybe you need to delete the account and start over?

Hmm? I just posted a CNN video where Jake Tapper is trying to link the market drop to Trump's win.

That dude equates # of posts to intelligence. Dead giveaway right there on who you are "debating" with. I guess you have to spew out crap 14,000 times to be "respected" on this site. I remember that CNN garbage "reporting" the markets "going down" scare tactics that they threw out there if Trump wins. Even Mark Cuban was in on it with his financial advice "offering" to the public.

That dude equates # of posts to intelligence. Dead giveaway right there on who you are "debating" with. I guess you have to spew out crap 14,000 times to be "respected" on this site. I remember that CNN garbage "reporting" the markets "going down" scare tactics that they threw out there if Trump wins. Even Mark Cuban was in on it with his financial advice "offering" to the public.

So I’m confused.

Did the market drop right after Trump was elected?

If so, did anyone blame the drop on Trump?

Are you blaming the current market drop on Democrats being elected?

So I’m confused.

Did the market drop right after Trump was elected?

If so, did anyone blame the drop on Trump?

Are you blaming the current market drop on Democrats being elected?

I'm talking about the dems using scare tactics about the stock market going down. I think it is even shown in one the videos posted here. I remember this happening. Even Mark Cuban publicly threw his 2 cents in.

I don't blame the left for the market after the mid terms. Actually, outside of my own stock trading, I am not expert enough in the big picture stock market to gauge that. I think this thread was more about the reporting aspect? Not so much about the actual results. Maybe I'm wrong. But it's no surprise that both sides try to highlight the good and try to take the credit while attributing the bad to the other side.

That never happened. You posted a video of someone talking about the futures market, before the election had been called, NOT "CNN went crazy that markets were down after Trump was elected." You are wrong. EOS

No, I didn't equate # of posts to intelligence, but that you read it that way is a dead giveaway of your intelligence.

Dude, you only have 140 posts, just delete the account and start over, you won't be missed.

Great argument here.

Wait, let me get this straight. You falsely accuse the media of linking a stock market 'drop' to Trump after being elected, when the market went up and no such stories were ever written. And now you want to know why the media isn't doing something, that they never didn't do before(except in your delusions). :lol:

Great argument here.

No where did I equate his post count with his intelligence, nor did I even make an argument, just made the observation he wasn't off to a great start and might want to try again...

It goes doubly for you and your even poorer reading comprehension with one exception, don't start over, just leave. :wave:

I'm talking about the dems using scare tactics about the stock market going down. I think it is even shown in one the videos posted here. I remember this happening. Even Mark Cuban publicly threw his 2 cents in.

I don't blame the left for the market after the mid terms. Actually, outside of my own stock trading, I am not expert enough in the big picture stock market to gauge that. I think this thread was more about the reporting aspect? Not so much about the actual results. Maybe I'm wrong. But it's no surprise that both sides try to highlight the good and try to take the credit while attributing the bad to the other side.

OK, your message is different than the OP then. I was just confused when she conflated actual stock market losses, not predictions thereof, with political happenings. Then you really threw me for a loop when you seemed to agree with her about CNN et. al. not blaming Democrats for the post mid-term drop.

2018 was the worst stock market year in more than a decade

that's funny, it was your worst year here

Somebody actually tracks TWO SESSIONS of trading at the beginning of each year?

:lol: :lol:

Awesome.

It was doing fine until the Democrats took the house.

Its weird how a retarded president making very poor policy decisions negatively impacts the market. Didnt see this one coming...

Its weird how a retarded president making very poor policy decisions negatively impacts the market. Didnt see this one coming...

It's up since his election. Significantly.

I don't know what the fock you are all talking about for the beginning of 2019 thus far, its been crushing and has pretty much wiped out last years loses in the last week alone?

DJI: +2.78%

Top 30 companies in America

S&P 500: +3.44%

Top 500 companies in America

DWCPF: +6.71%

All other American companies not in the top 500. (Small Cap)

Right now I'm all in the small cap and have almost came back to even.

Again are the morons who know sh!t about anything just regurgitating fake news?

I don't know what the fock you are all talking about for the beginning of 2019 thus far, its been crushing and has pretty much wiped out last years loses in the last week alone?

Non-investors rooting against people who are invested to try and win a political point.

I cant stand people from the opposing parties rooting against the country because their side isnt in charge. Pathetic any time it happens.

• Like 2

Consider the source.. MDC

Have to just giggle at that dude and move on.

Don't JINX it !@#! :nono: :doh:

In finance, Black Monday refers to Monday, October 19, 1987, when stock markets around the world crashed. The crash began in Hong Kong and spread west to Europe, hitting the United States after other markets had already sustained significant declines.