Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Giuliani says Trump didn't collude with Russia but can't say if campaign aides did.

Oh, you guys are still on collusion? You see, every other day or so we learn of a new crime by Donald Trump, so we've all moved on from this crime and today we are focused on the proof of Obstruction of Justice and how Trump's own nominee for AG has even helped to solidify his fate.

But today is only Friday. By Sunday, maybe there will be more collusion bombshells.

Oh, you guys are still on collusion? You see, every other day or so we learn of a new crime by Donald Trump, so we've all moved on from this crime and today we are focused on the proof of Obstruction of Justice and how Trump's own nominee for AG has even helped to solidify his fate.

But today is only Friday. By Sunday, maybe there will be more collusion bombshells.

This Sunday. Or Sunday of 2022. Or both. :thumbsup:

This sh!t is hilarious, keep fighting the good fight folks.

We are all counting on you!!

I'll go ahead and head back to my regular life where none of this stuff is ever mentioned.

:thumbsup:

This sh!t is hilarious, keep fighting the good fight folks.

We are all counting on you!!

I'll go ahead and head back to my regular life where none of this stuff is ever mentioned.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the update. :cheers:

they got him now!

I'm actually really interested in seeing what these guys do when reality(not the poster) smacks them in the face. :D

they got him now!

I am pretty sure they've had him for so long that we may as well say they always had him.

I am kinda dumb. I don't really understand how that world works and stuff.....but anyone that believes with so much smoke and so many indictments, that the fact Donald Trump hasn't been publicly charged is proof that there is nothing to this.....well that person is gullible enough to make a dumb guy like me feel pretty smart.

I'm actually really interested in seeing what these guys do when reality(not the poster) smacks them in the face. :D

Reality, that's good stuff. It's been what, 2+ years of this garbage? You guys have been throwing your shoulders out of socket with the reaches involved, what are they waiting on?

:dunno:

I'll let you in on a little secret, you guys are going to be severely disappointed when this dog and pony show is over.

HTH

I must admit, havn't been keeping up.

When they say "collude with Russia" what EXACTLY are we implying here?

ETA: Not being sarcastic and not trying to set some "trap". I really don't know.

Trump worked with a hostile foreign government to become president to ultimately overthrow America and become part of Russia.

Its hilarious.

Trump worked with a hostile foreign government to become president to ultimately overthrow America and become part of Russia.

Its hilarious.

I dont think thats it. But nice strawman

I am pretty sure they've had him for so long that we may as well say they always had him.

I am kinda dumb. I don't really understand how that world works and stuff.....but anyone that believes with so much smoke and so many indictments, that the fact Donald Trump hasn't been publicly charged is proof that there is nothing to this.....well that person is gullible enough to make a dumb guy like me feel pretty smart.

I dont think that's it but nice strawman

ETA: Not being sarcastic and not trying to set some "trap". I really don't know.

Just speaking broadly and vaguely and doing a little speculating, I assume it's a variation of some of the following.....

- Trump and fam have probably broken some financial laws previously, money laundering, fraud, etc. Russia is aware and maybe even facilitated some of it, but they promise to help keep these things under wraps.

- Russia agrees to try and help get Trump elected, and win or lose Russia also delivers more money through various means (Trump Tower Moscow, overpriced condo purchases, investment into Kush's building, etc).

- Trump promises that if he wins....he will work on easing sanctions (worth 100s of billions or more to Russians in power), he will try and get the US out of NATO or at least weaken it, he will look the other way on Crimea and maybe get the US out of places Russia doesn't want us like Syria.

So....it's not that collusion would ultimately be in the hopes of overthrowing America and flying Russian flags at the White House. It's more subtle. Mostly it's a money deal both ways, but Putin also sees the bigger picture and would like to take advantage of the situation to advance Russia's power and influence. Of course, to Trump, being wealthier is the bigger picture.

I am not saying all of this happened or it happened in such a straight line, but if they colluded, this is likely somewhat what the end result looks like.

• Like 1

:lol:

You quoted and laughed at the one part of my post that the the FBI, CIA, NSA, NBA, MBA, and CAA have all officially and publicly agreed on having actually happened. Strange.

cbfalcon is Slo Tard 2.0

Different packaging, same full retard.

I've always meant to ask...is that your pic in your avatar, maybe back from your high school days?

I've always meant to ask...is that your pic in your avatar, maybe back from your high school days?

Yeah, like he played with a helmet.

• Like 1

You quoted and laughed at the one part of my post that the the FBI, CIA, NSA, NBA, MBA, and CAA have all officially and publicly agreed on having actually happened. Strange.

:lol: :lol:

I know bro.. THE BOTS!! THEY GOT US!!