Sign in to follow this  
crackattack

MLB Playoffs!

I thought I was RP. You are not consistent Corky

That was east to prove :first:

It was nice to see Aaron Judge have such a great game last night. He's been struggling terribly after having a legendary rookie year. And he just seems like such an unassuming, nice guy. :thumbsup:

Good night for sports 2nite: Stros/Yanks, Dodgers/Cubs - and the Stars hosting the Coyotes. :thumbsup:

Good night for sports 2nite: Stros/Yanks, Dodgers/Cubs - and the Stars hosting the Coyotes. :thumbsup:

Coyotes may be the worst team in the history of pro sports. :(

That was one of the most exciting yankee games I can remember watching, especially given that I thought they were dead in the water down 4-0.

That was one of the most exciting yankee games I can remember watching, especially given that I thought they were dead in the water down 4-0.

That was a great game even tho I was rooting for the Astros. Congrats Yankee fans. :cheers:

That was a great game even tho I was rooting for the Astros. Congrats Yankee fans. :cheers:

Agreed

I wouldn't admit this in real life but I don't hate these skankees.

Focking Yankees, damn those biitches. :D

Sorry Stros fans, that was a Rangers type meltdown - seen it a million times. :(

Focking Yankees, damn those britches. :D

Sorry Stros fans, that was a Rangers type meltdown - seen it a million times. :(

Astros have an awful bullpen, but their offense is so good they've rarely had to use it.

Ugh. See ya next year Cubs. Sign a pitcher or two why dontcha?

It's not over yet, but the Dodgers are a machine right now. This series is eerily similar to the one against the DBacks. They're just better. :dunno:

It's not over yet, but the Dodgers are a machine right now. This series is eerily similar to the one against the DBacks. They're just better. :dunno:

Technically not over but they need a miracle.

Technically not over but they need a miracle.

This isn't 2004 and Dave Roberts is on the wrong side of the needed Miacle.

When Judge is hot, I do not see the point in pitching to him.

Sanchez does provide some good protection

Sanchez does provide some good protection

This. 33 HR behind Judge means you pick your poison. Case in point, tonight Judge RBI double. The next time, they unintentionally intentionally walk Judge and Sanchez bangs one off the wall. Then the next at bat, Sanchez with a HR.

This. 33 HR behind Judge means you pick your poison. Case in point, tonight Judge RBI double. The next time, they unintentionally intentionally walk Judge and Sanchez bangs one off the wall. Then the next at bat, Sanchez with a HR.

We know

:mad:

Dodgers vs Yankees...oh joy :sleep:

I'm kinda looking forward to 2 storied franchises going at it. :dunno:

My bro said cubs tix are going for $10.

God cubs fans are the collective worst in history

I have a hard time believing that. You can't even get tix for a reg season game for less than $50 per.

While prices fluctuate constantly on secondary market websites, a quick search this afternoon found tickets for tonight's game as low as $90 for an upper deck ticket on VividSeats.com, $108 for an upper deck ticket on StubHub.com and $132 on TicketIQ.com. The prices were even less for standing-room-only tickets.

That's less than the face value of some tickets, which range from $121 to $356. It's also less than half the secondary market ticket prices from last year's first two NLCS home games against the Dodgers, according to TicketIQ.com.

I'm kinda looking forward to 2 storied franchises going at it. :dunno:

Hoping for an Asssstros comeback but yes. On the flip side Dodgers/Spanks is good for baseball. Although Cubs/Spanks would be good too.

On a side note - I FVCKING HATE THEM ALL Except Houston.

:cheers:

I have a hard time believing that. You can't even get tix for a reg season game for less than $50 per.

While prices fluctuate constantly on secondary market websites, a quick search this afternoon found tickets for tonight's game as low as $90 for an upper deck ticket on VividSeats.com, $108 for an upper deck ticket on StubHub.com and $132 on TicketIQ.com. The prices were even less for standing-room-only tickets.

That's less than the face value of some tickets, which range from $121 to $356. It's also less than half the secondary market ticket prices from last year's first two NLCS home games against the Dodgers, according to TicketIQ.com.

Well my bro can be a moron. And a fair weather cubs fan. So there's that

Your brother is full of it, can't get a ticket for that on a random Tuesday night, let alone a playoff game

Judge also strikes out a lot, so there's that, but what is good about him with his Ks is he does it after a deep count, he isn't Soriano swinging at the first three pitches. So yeah, it's not ideal, but to take a strikeout after nine pitches isn't as bad.

Hoping for an Asssstros comeback but yes..

If they get another performance from Verlander like they did the other day - this goes to 7. Anybody's ballgame then for sure.

Well, was a nice run Cubbies.. Excited to see Darvish pitch in a WS though. :thumbsup:

I just picked up tickets to the next game for $5

Even though I live here, I kind of hope that the Astros lose, the bandwagon here is insane, don't remember it being this bad in 05. Actually had a guy on the radio today that if verlander has a 1-2-3 inning and the Astros score 8 or 9 in the bottom of the first, they should pull verlander to save him for a game seven.. morons

Yankees have the best fair weather fans around

from May of 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/25/sports/baseball/new-york-yankees-tickets-financial.html

The Yankees are, at the moment, a marketer’s dream. With a spirited start to the season, they can boast of having one of baseball’s best records, bask in the captivating presence of the Bunyanesque outfielder Aaron Judge and nod in approval at some popular changes to their ballpark — with all of these developments wrapped in the team’s rich history.
But even those selling points have yet to turn around attendance at Yankee Stadium, where ticket and suite revenues through last season had fallen by a staggering $166 million since the end of 2009, the year the Yankees christened the new ballpark with their last World Series title.
The financial figures, from the public filings the Yankees are required to make on their stadium bonds, represent a 42 percent loss in ticket and suite revenues over the last seven seasons. And despite the team’s compelling play this season, attendance through the first quarter of their home schedule is down from the same point last year.