Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

https://howiecarrshow.com/transgender-person-on-trial-for-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom/

A Wyoming man who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom.
The trial for Miguel Martinez, who goes by the name Michelle, began on Monday, the Billings Gazette reported. Martinez allegedly invited the young girl into the bathroom with him where he allegedly fondled the girl’s breasts and genitalia, before penetrating her. The girl told police that “it hurt inside” and she started to cry, the Casper Star Tribune reported.
Nurses at a nearby medical center “completed a sexual assault exam and found redness and abrasions on the girl’s genitalia,” according to the Gazette’s report.
Local media reports described Martinez as a “family friend” of the 10-year-old victim.
Martinez told police that the girl had been “talking crap” and dismissed the accusations as a “publicity stunt,” according to local reports.
Martinez faces charges of one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor.
The trial is expected to last four days, according to the Billings Gazette.

Ban transgenders?

:lol:

Imagine it with makeup.

Fawx!

wiff the night Hillary lost ?

:doublethumbsup: :clap: :overhead: :first:

This HAS to be fake news. We have been told over and over transgendered folks NEVER do these things. Ever.

leftists are taking a beating lately :doublethumbsup:

leftists are taking a beating lately :doublethumbsup:

Sho can't go full retard, Newbs got neutered, Honcho's only got so much time off for good behavior and Saints doesn't have the energy.

wiff can't handle the load all by himself.

I was told over and over again I was a stupid bigot for thinking this was even possible.

I was told over and over again I was a stupid bigot for thinking this was even possible.

Same. They are wonderful misunderstood people. This is clearly being made up by the right ..or is it the left??

That could never happen

never ever. We were assured of it. Must just be a regular man being a

This HAS to be fake news. We have been told over and over transgendered folks NEVER do these things. Ever.

It is. This incident occurred in a residential bathroom.

http://k2radio.com/sexual-assault-trial-of-miguelmichelle-martinez-of-casper-begins/

A now-11-year-old girl testified Monday that a friend of her family entered the bathroom of her house in Casper in March and sexually assaulted her, she said in Natrona County District Court.

Great job, guys. Way to be misled. Someone clearly has an agenda. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

http://k2radio.com/sexual-assault-trial-of-miguelmichelle-martinez-of-casper-begins/

A now-11-year-old girl testified Monday that a friend of her family entered the bathroom of her house in Casper in March and sexually assaulted her, she said in Natrona County District Court.

I don't understand your post. Your link says the same thing everybody else is saying.

Maybe your focus is on this occurring in a residential rather than a public bathroom. but not a single post here says it happened in a public bathroom.

What's the difference between an 11 year old girl and 11 year old scotch?

The scotch doesn't narc you out when you stick a couple fingers in it.

It's very easy to be misled when you want to be. They won't even care what the real truth is

POW! :lol:

He should have been forced to use a men's room and molested a young boy instead.

He should have been forced to use a men's room and molested a young boy instead.

Impossible: Straight people never molest kids. How could they, when theyre not allowed into the opposite sex bathroom? :dunno:

oh, so weirdo nutbags will only molest kids in private bathrooms ? Or it doesn't count because it was a private bathroom ?

:wacko:

oh, so weirdo nutbags will only molest kids in private bathrooms ? Or it doesn't count because it was a private bathroom ?

:wacko:

Youre trying too hard dummy. Just take the L and go home. :wacko:

I don't understand your post. Your link says the same thing everybody else is saying.

Maybe your focus is on this occurring in a residential rather than a public bathroom. but not a single post here says it happened in a public bathroom.

Because the entire debate over allowing Transgender people to use the bathroom of their choice was centered around whether or not they would molest little kids in public restrooms - as sad as that focking is.

Thus, the subsequent circle jerk in this thread when all these headlines and articles didn't specify that it was a residential restroom and a family friend - "I thought this would never happen, liberals" - yada yada yada.

Unfortunately, their greatest dreams will probably come true one day. They'll get the story they've been waiting on, but it isn't today. And in the meantime, they'll ignore all the times that non-trans people do it.

Because the entire debate over allowing Transgender people to use the bathroom of their choice was centered around whether or not they would molest little kids in public restrooms - as sad as that focking is.

Thus, the subsequent circle jerk in this thread - "I thought this would never happen, liberals" - yada yada yada.

That's never been my argument. Anyone can molest a kid.

My argument was whether or not kids would be comfortable in the bathroom with one of these freaks

That's never been my argument. Anyone can molest a kid.

My argument was whether or not kids would be comfortable in the bathroom with one of these freaks

Which is even sillier. Kids don't know that something is "odd" until adults tell them its "odd".

It is pretty sad that people here get so excited when a kid gets abused. But that is the rights at the geek club.

That said these freaks shouldnt be allowed in different bathrooms.

• Like 1

Which is even sillier. Kids don't know that something is "odd" until adults tell them its "odd".

:lol:

that thing didn't look odd at all

that thing didn't look odd at all

So you'd be more comfortable if he was next to your little boy in the bathroom? As if it really matters what bathroom a sicko molester goes into.

So you'd be more comfortable if he was next to your little boy in the bathroom? As if it really matters what bathroom a sicko molester goes into.

i said that ? But you're right they should institutionalize the freaks to protect the public in all cases.