Sign in to follow this  
Jesus Chrysler

Who are the top QBs in the game right now?

1-Brady is racking up Super Bowls

2-Brees is breaking and setting records that will probably never be matched

3- Rodgers is a human highlight reel

Forgot Goff

Huge improvement in one year. Definitely another one to keep an eye on. There's no one in my top ten that he's close to, but I have him around 15 or so. At the Cam/Winston level. With zero doubt that he'll be better than both by next season. They are stuck in the mud. Neither are improving.

Brady though still going strong, is already the qb whom all qbs will be measured against for decades, maybe centuries.

Simply the undisputed greatest ever.

Brady though still going strong, is already the qb whom all qbs will be measured against for decades, maybe centuries.

undisputed means everyone agree. That's not even close to true. But he's in everyone's top three. And a lot of people's number one.

undisputed means everyone agree. That's not even close to true. But he's in everyone's top three. And a lot of people's number one.

everyone that matters does

Ive got him in the 3-5 range. Hes be in my Top 3 if it werent for his poor record in championship games, and the cheating.

That Goodell towel you sent me is becoming a thing of legend. We've gone four straight wins since. Would love to see a Saints/Patriots SB.

That Goodell towel you sent me is becoming a thing of legend. We've gone four straight wins since. Would love to see a Saints/Patriots SB.

A 58-56 super bowl would be fun for the casual fan

I hate that mariota isnt even in the conversation of young guns anymore. Our focking coaches are ruining a qb who could be special I think.

He's my dynasty QB. Makes me sad

I hate that mariota isnt even in the conversation of young guns anymore. Our focking coaches are ruining a qb who could be special I think.

I still like him. I think he's going to be a top 10 quarterback in this league. With the potential to get even higher on the list. He has all the skills. Can run. Intelligent. And has a calm demeanor.

Im really glad Chip Kelly was unable to trade up for Mariota now that I know how much better Wentz is.

Wentz was phenomenal last night - def a top 5 qb in the league right now - def the best qb in the East right now too. (imo)

Wentz was phenomenal last night - def a top 5 qb in the league right now - def the best qb in the East right now too. (imo)

try tinder