Sign in to follow this  
OB1

Congrats to ICEMAN

Good job ICE! Apparently those long delays inbetween picks to contemplate your choices paid off! :lol:

Culpepper was your rock, but your WRs really came up big for you week after week as well. With Bennett, Culpepper, Bruce, and Branch, Horn, and Shockey ICE should have another solid year next season.

Congrats also to Galt, who made a late season charge with his great RB trio and Biully Volek. Volek giveth and Volek taketh away though, as his early exit Saturday Night really killed any chance you had to win the title.

Darn that dragon is my early pick to win it all next year, as I can't see anyone matching the LT2, and Jones squared trio for a full season not to mention that his young WRs will have a year of experience under their belts. If McNair retires and Volek is the QB, Galt may go undefeated! :mad: ;)

I apologize that i was not as active a commish as i'd like to be, work responsibility is taking it's toll on my fantasy focus. :lol: Thanks to jgalt and windy, O, wilzone and CMT , and everyone else who helped me out with the draft and the site. I welcome suggestions for rules changes and anything esle to make the league more interesting and fun. I will try to put together a short league records thread, and also a suggestions thread int he coming weeks.

Thanks again everyone and have a happy and safe New year!

Darn that dragon is my early pick to win it all next year, as I can't see anyone matching the LT2, and Jones squared trio for a full season not to mention that his young WRs will have a year of experience under their belts. If McNair retires and Volek is the QB, Galt may go undefeated! :cheers: :banana:

How 'bout McGahee, Alexander and C.Brown? I think that matches up pretty well.

Young WRs? How about Andre Johnson and Keary Colbert.

Jgalt's big strenth is Gates, IMO.

alsocongratsICEMAN

Darn that dragon is my early pick to win it all next year, as I can't see anyone matching the LT2, and Jones squared trio for a full season not to mention that his young WRs will have a year of experience under their belts.  If McNair retires and Volek is the QB, Galt may go undefeated!  :cheers:  :huh:

How 'bout McGahee, Alexander and C.Brown? I think that matches up pretty well.

Young WRs? How about Andre Johnson and Keary Colbert.

Jgalt's big strenth is Gates, IMO.

alsocongratsICEMAN

I forgot to add Gates, one more reason I like his squad.

I like your team a lot as well, you will be a force to be wreckoned with. A.Johnson, McGahee, and Alexander especially. I am not sold that Brown will ever be able to stay healthy and put together a full stud like year, but then again I thought hasselbeck would be the #3 QB this year and Barber and Martin would combine for 3 TDs, so what the hell do I know!!! :banana:

I'm not trying to pimp my team, just to give you a bit of what kinds of other teams are out there before you procailm that jgalt will go undefeated.

Also, don't be so quick to say that J.Jones is great. He had two big games and then has 70 carries for 225 yards (3.2 yards per carry) and 1 TD. I do think he'll be a good fantasy RB, but let's not put him in that upper echelon just yet.

I'm not trying to pimp my team, just to give you a bit of what kinds of other teams are out there before you procailm that jgalt will go undefeated.

Also, don't be so quick to say that J.Jones is great. He had two big games and then has 70 carries for 225 yards (3.2 yards per carry) and 1 TD. I do think he'll be a good fantasy RB, but let's not put him in that upper echelon just yet.

I put a :( after I said he would go undefeated, so much can change in a year that a team like TUS' could be our champ next year.

I just like his squad, he built for the future, and his team came together quicker than many expected.

Obviously there are plenty of other teams out there who can step up. If Jackson is the sole RB in Stl next year, wilzone's team can possibly sport Jackson, Westbrook, and either Foster or maybe even L.Johnson next year along with Wayne and Holt.

As for Jones, he may or may not become a star, but he has shown more than Jackson to this point, and will be his third RB. I think Kevin is going to be a stud, and no one can question that LT2 already is one.

Anyway, Congrats again to ICE, no need to argue about who will win next year in a thread about who won this year. ICE should be here gloating!!!

:mad:

Thank you. Thank you. You're all too kind. I'm trying to work the stud WR theory and see if I can make it work. :angry: :lol: I do think that at some point in time I am going to need some RB's that are actually starters in the NFL (once Marshall vanishes). But, for now it's all about the bananas, baby!

:(

:shocking:

:banana: