Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Tucker Carlson

Woman have completely demasculinized the average American (and most western countries) male. Men aren't aloud to be the "hunter" so to speak anymore and it is destroying the fabric of society.

Cultural Marxism/identity politics is larger than the more personal concept that women are doing something to men. What I see is that women are more apt to run with propagating the ideas because the propaganda/indoctrination has worked on them (human nature dictates that if you're not the bad guy in the narrative you're going to feel good about embracing the narrative), but the real peddlers of the ideology are men and women (and statistically, just guessing - more men, since there are more men in the highest levels of power in front of and behind the scenes) with broader socio-political aims.

If you blame women for it you're wrestling down in the effect territory, not cause, and it's useless, just contributes to more dysfunction.

Also, while plenty of women figure that men, especially white ones, enjoy privilege and encounter less adversity than everyone else, plenty of women also don't think in those terms. On the internet you see the poles represented far more than the middle ground, because the poles gives a crap about this stuff and are loud. Most women I know don't have a complex about being oppressed and don't zero in on white guys as oppressors, with an institution helping them do it. They are basically good fair people, too busy and too fair to be swept up in an agenda packaged with a righteous sense of resentment and even retaliation seeking.

I blame guys like Obama and Hollywood actors and your average college professor as much as I blame feminists. They created pajama boy, which is what comes to mind when I think of millennial males. And manboobs.

Woman have completely demasculinized the average American (and most western countries) male. Men aren't aloud to be the "hunter" so to speak anymore and it is destroying the fabric of society.

Ah. So womans insistence on being let out of the kitchen to hunt for herself if she chooses has emasculated the American male and is destroying the fabric of society.

Sad that you think over half the population not having freedom is essential to the function of society.

Ah. So womans insistence on being let out of the kitchen to hunt for herself if she chooses has emasculated the American male and is destroying the fabric of society.

Sad that you think over half the population not having freedom is essential to the function of society.

I think they have the right to do whatever the f they want

coincidentally

Feminism movement starts

Women working no longer need men to provide, women working means no longer being at home raising a family

Govt swoops in and helps out women who no longer need men, but giving single moms benefits

Women need men less

72% of black kids born out of wedlock

40% of white kids born out of wedlock

society as we see it today

it all started with 1st wave feminism

• Like 1

Ah. So womans insistence on being let out of the kitchen to hunt for herself if she chooses has emasculated the American male and is destroying the fabric of society. Sad that you sound like a guy trying to get laid.

It's swung a bit past that. Just like the gay rights issue. We are in the midst of an over correction. Sad that you sound like a guy trying to get laid.

I blame guys like Obama and Hollywood actors and your average college professor as much as I blame feminists. They created pajama boy, which is what comes to mind when I think of millennial males. And manboobs.

geez remember that picture of Obama riding a bike with his bike helmet and mom jeans? I bet Worms and MDC have that pic blown up and framed.

It's swung a bit past that. Just like the gay rights issue. We are in the midst of an over correction. Sad that you sound like a guy trying to get laid.

Oh absolutely. Current day feminists are batsh!t crazy and can pound sand.

I was replying to someone that said men no longer being seen as the provider had emasculated them.

Wow, little extreme buddy, settle down.

I think they have the right to do whatever the f they want

coincidentally

Feminism movement starts

Women working no longer need men to provide, women working means no longer being at home raising a family

Govt swoops in and helps out women who no longer need men, but giving single moms benefits

Women need men less

72% of black kids born out of wedlock

40% of white kids born out of wedlock

society as we see it today

it all started with 1st wave feminism

This is pretty much what I mean't and then titans and naomi take it to the extreme.

That suggests women were simply staying in marriages because they had to, which is worth discussing.

I think a few different outlooks/behaviors in culture changed around roughly the same time. If there was a genuine loosening of the understanding/recognition of the importance of nuclear families staying intact (with the exception of actually toxic situations), I would say that would do it. In other words it's not just about sheer opportunity. The new overall trends and attitudes as they're burgeoning feel like progress. If society is inclined only to progress as time progresses, because you have a prevailing ideology that boasts that system of thinking, what may have seemed like a big wrong years ago is a really valid option and possibly the healthy, virtuous one.

Prior to the late 1960s, Americans were more likely to look at marriage and family through the prisms of duty, obligation, and sacrifice. A successful, happy home was one in which intimacy was an important good, but by no means the only one in view. A decent job, a well-maintained home, mutual spousal aid, child-rearing, and shared religious faith were seen almost universally as the goods that marriage and family life were intended to advance.

But the psychological revolution's focus on individual fulfillment and personal growth changed all that. Increasingly, marriage was seen as a vehicle for a self-oriented ethic of romance, intimacy, and fulfillment. In this new psychological approach to married life, one's primary obligation was not to one's family but to one's self; hence, marital success was defined not by successfully meeting obligations to one's spouse and children but by a strong sense of subjective happiness in marriage — usually to be found in and through an intense, emotional relationship with one's spouse. The 1970s marked the period when, for many Americans, a more institutional model of marriage gave way to the "soul-mate model" of marriage.

Of course, the soul-mate model was much more likely to lead couples to divorce court than was the earlier institutional model of marriage. Now, those who felt they were in unfulfilling marriages also felt obligated to divorce in order to honor the newly widespread ethic of expressive individualism. As social historian Barbara Dafoe Whitehead has observed of this period, "divorce was not only an individual right but also a psychological resource. The dissolution of marriage offered the chance to make oneself over from the inside out, to refurbish and express the inner self, and to acquire certain valuable psychological assets and competencies, such as initiative, assertiveness, and a stronger and better self-image."

But what about the children? In the older, institutional model of marriage, parents were supposed to stick together for their sake. The view was that divorce could leave an indelible emotional scar on children, and would also harm their social and economic future. Yet under the new soul-mate model of marriage, divorce could be an opportunity for growth not only for adults but also for their offspring. The view was that divorce could protect the emotional welfare of children by allowing their parents to leave marriages in which they felt unhappy. In 1962, as Whitehead points out in her book The Divorce Culture, about half of American women agreed with the idea that "when there are children in the family parents should stay together even if they don't get along." By 1977, only 20% of American women held this view.

Interesting article overall

didnt watch it im done with all news sources

But still feeling free to express whatever opinion on anything he sees here news based or otherwise.

Meanwhile, currently on Tucker Carlson tonight. Is the government ignoring UFO sightings?

No kidding

But Maddow is the Moonbat.

• Like 1

Herbivore must be a chick. Or close to it.

Well, let's just say Trump won't allow Herbie into the military. ;)

Meanwhile, currently on Tucker Carlson tonight. Is the government ignoring UFO sightings?

No kidding

But Maddow is the Moonbat.

So you think MSNBC didn't cover it? Lol. And it was pretty interesting. You should have watched it.

And right after that, Scammity was outraged that CNN Turkey (apparently that's a thing) didn't cover a protest by Turkish environs.

Yes, the same guy who bashes our own environs as loony libs gave a chit...

Well, we can cover the spending bill.😠

Err.. the hooker😠

Okay, the Other hook...😠

Dammit! We could pick a fight with our own analysts quitting and calling as a propaganda machine. 🤔 No?

Okay, what about a story about CNN turkey not covering Turkish environmentalists? Oh hell no, we didn't cover that here either. That's not the point!😤

😂

• Like 1

Holy cow. Tucker just tore up that "F The NRA " guy who's running for congress. Brutal.

Turned on Trump today. I expect the Trumpers will turn on him soon. Donnie burns through friends pretty fast.

Turned on Trump today. I expect the Trumpers will turn on him soon. Donnie burns through friends pretty fast.

That's old news Cuck. Keep up.

Tucker was taken out of context, the discussion was primarily about the wall and obamacare

MDC is too busy sucking his own c@ck in the other thread he started about this same topic to realize how bad he misinterpreted that.

:bench: :bench: :bench: for Tucker video of him going ape crap like Behar.

I don't watch FauxNews often, but when i do it's usually when The Tuck is on.

Seems to me he's called out Trump many times before this. Way more than normal on that channel

The difference between the right and the left right here. The right can take criticism and move on. When the left gets criticized, they riot.

The difference between the right and the left right here. The right can take criticism and move on. When the left gets criticized, they riot.

This is spot on. Further, you will get people on the right calling out others on the right for doing wrong sh!t, legitimately wrong sh!t.... the left does not believe in personal accountability, the idea of accountability is something they put only on others....

This is spot on. Further, you will get people on the right calling out others on the right for doing wrong sh!t, legitimately wrong sh!t.... the left does not believe in personal accountability, the idea of accountability is something they put only on others....

you forgot blame and victimhood

There is no more left in america and there is no more right.

There are the far left nutbags, that support censoring speech and violence. Then there are the liberals.

There are the far right nutjobs (aka teabaggers) and then there are conservatives

there are 4 parties now.

There is no more left in america and there is no more right.

There are the far left nutbags, that support censoring speech and violence. Then there are the liberals.

There are the far right nutjobs (aka teabaggers) and then there are conservatives

there are 4 parties now.

pretty much, and sadly only the far left nutbags have a mainstream voice

pretty much, and sadly only the far left nutbags have a mainstream voice

It's too bad for America that Trump was the person elected because the smart voters saw what was happening. Sadly, it is going to go right back to where it was in 2020. We needed someone intelligent and worthy elected because of the media bias.

It's too bad for America that Trump was the person elected because the smart voters saw what was happening. Sadly, it is going to go right back to where it was in 2020. We needed someone intelligent and worthy elected because of the media bias.

Media will forever be biased, unless we get a black midget transgender gay democrat

Media will forever be biased, unless we get a black midget transgender gay democrat

same thing

The term 'transgender' is interesting. It basically implies that the he/she is not a he or a she. It's a transgender. So why are people under fire for not referring to them as a he or a she other than what their true gender is? They actually want to be 'its' in all reality by their own definition. We should refer to them as 'its'.

Anyway. You are right. When the masses come out to vote for a black or a woman simply because they are black or female, infers that half this country has lost its mind. The hatred and creative sensitivity from the media and the SJW's is just purely nonsensical and only damaging to our culture.

The term 'transgender' is interesting. It basically implies that the he/she is not a he or a she. It's a transgender. So why are people under fire for not referring to them as a he or a she other than what their true gender is? They actually want to be 'its' in all reality by their own definition. We should refer to them as 'its'.

Anyway. You are right. When the masses come out to vote for a black or a woman simply because they are black or female, infers that half this country has lost its mind. The hatred and creative sensitivity from the media and the SJW's is just purely nonsensical and only damaging to our culture.

Not conforming to THEIR perceptions of the world is considered impolite/disrespectful...and for some reason THAT is the worst crime possible, offending someone... :rolleyes: Fock your weak ass for being offended....(rhetoric)

They make it stick by pretending its an act of violence....fock them

Not conforming to THEIR perceptions of the world is considered impolite/disrespectful...and for some reason THAT is the worst crime possible, offending someone... :rolleyes: Fock your weak ass for being offended....(rhetoric)

They make it stick by pretending its an act of violence....fock them

Amen dude.

Oh wait. Am I allowed to say that?

Anyone who has actually watched TC knows that while he may agree with Trump on some policy issues, notably immigration, he has never touted the man. He routinely explains why Trump won, basically saying Trump was a result of elitist liberals turning their backs on working people. It's fairly obvious that if anyone claims that TC has turned his back on Trump is misinformed and hasn't been listening. It's not an honest analysis. Just cheap, silly provacation.

Anyone who has actually watched TC knows that while he may agree with Trump on some policy issues, notably immigration, he has never touted the man. He routinely explains why Trump won, basically saying Trump was a result of elitist liberals turning their backs on working people. It's fairly obvious that if anyone claims that TC has turned his back on Trump is misinformed and hasn't been listening. It's not an honest analysis. Just cheap, silly provacation.

Plenty of "journalists" who people label as "on the right" continue to call Trump out. Tucker, like the others, is not perfect by any means. But he does have one that that I have not yet observed in ANY of his counterparts over in the leftists media outlets.....some integrity,

Plenty of "journalists" who people label as "on the right" continue to call Trump out. Tucker, like the others, is not perfect by any means. But he does have one that that I have not yet observed in ANY of his counterparts over in the leftists media outlets.....some integrity,

I like Carlson. I actually like Hannity as well. Even though I don't watch them very much, I know at least they don't go ballistic on people when they are disagreed with. Occasionally when in my car, I flip on the XM's "urban view" or "progress politics", and holy moly, they go ape-shlt when anyone gives an opposing view point on politics.