Sign in to follow this  
jaebr29

Help me avoid the same mistake...

2 rbs/ 2 wr/ 2 flex...12 team league /.75 ppr

Kamara and Mixon are clear choices at RB

AJ green and Robert Woods at WR (although Woods is much less clear cut)

Leaving the 2 flex for the following:

Emmanuel Sanders

Calvin Ridley

Aaron Jones

Demaryius Thomas

Dalvin Cook

I have them currently ranked in that order for this week, but the last few weeks I've made some blunders.

Thoughts? I have a very good team, but I'm going against another top notch team this week, so the stakes are high. I drafted Ridley, but due to my depth and just not fully trusting him, this would be the first time I am currently planning to pull the trigger. The realistic/pessimist in me says if I play him, he'll crash back down to earth even in that juicy matchup and if I sit him, he'll continue to feast.

I would not leave Ridley on the bench. Sanders is the top receiver for Denver but it depends on whether good Keenum or bad Keenum shows up for the game. GB hasnt committed to Aaron Jones as their top back so thats riskier than Ridley.

Ridley and Jones, the Packers are going to increase his workload each week; plus with injuries at WR, they will move Montomery more to WR and run more.

and i struck out. Not only did Murphy push me to the ground by finally benching D thomas (and e sanders) while Jones and Ridley did nothing in sweet sweet matchups, But then Murphy kicked me while i was down as I dropped my kicker this week to pick up the number 2 kicker in fantasy football...Missing (I mean Mason) Crosby. Sometimes i love fantasy football just a little more than i hate it.