Sign in to follow this  
jackjohn

TE Burton or Njoku ROS?

I dont like carrying 2 tes on my roster. Both seem to be their 2 types. Ppr

Njoku:

Targets have been going up, offense as a whole seems to be getting better, and has a pretty favorable schedule coming up. Bye week 11, can be kept for a 13th rd pick next year.

Burton:

Broke out last week. Seems to have the talent, but does his QB? Has a couple of tough matchups, but overall pretty favorable schedule. Would have to give up a 4th rounder to keep him next year. Clear of the bye week already. Has more trade value right now.

Thanks! And leave a link

• Like 1

njoku is prob rostered in mando TE leagues..in my high stakes 12 team ppr we dont have mando TEs but they are mixed with receivers and we start mandatory 4 receivers with the potential to start 5 with 1 as a flex

i have burton rostered and njoku is a free agent and im looking at him as a pickup this week

18 targets over the last two gaes since mayfield took over.....only 16 in the previous 3 games....23 fantasy points last two games...15.5 in his first 3 games

they have tampa and pitt on the road after the chargers....i think for the most part the chargers have been decent against TE's but kittle did drop a 6-125-1 on them

Stuck in the same situation as well. Curious to see how the Bears come out of the bye week, so might hold onto both of them for another week before making a decision.

I'm not in a keeper league, but I think the better value is obviously with Njoku if he was picked up in the 13th round. I'd maybe look to trade Burton to someone else who's desperate at TE (especially considering the TE landscape this year.)

Burton.