Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Voyeur..new Netflix documentary

Guy buys a motel and builds an observation deck if you will so he can spy on each of his guests.

Watched this last night,got me to thinking just how many motels,cabins etc. the mrs and I have stayed at over the years and what if......

How many have you stayed in that advertise "adult movies" on their signage ? Hey at least they say the rooms are clean too.

How many have you stayed in that advertise "adult movies" on their signage ? Hey at least they say the rooms are clean too.

Only one that I recall,"rockin' into the night"

We did stay at a place some years ago and I had to go to the front desk and no one was there so I decided to venture a bit behind the desk.I only got a glimpse(until the owner popped out) but underneath the desk were multiple small tv's,shrugged it off as a security set-up,but still.

I worked at a full service Texaco station in HS. They caught a grease monkey peering through a hole he punched through the shop wall to the womens bathroom.

The only thing that gives me solace is what I do in these places wouldnt even rate if you had a setup like this.

Jerking off with the hotel lotion like no ones looking? So what, Im not shoving a d1ldo up my ass or something.

Banging the wifey? Big focking deal. The people doing the banging are halfway bored of it!! We sure as hell arent putting on a memorable show for the voyeur perv :(

The only thing that gives me solace is what I do in these places wouldnt even rate if you had a setup like this.

Jerking off with the hotel lotion like no ones looking?

This is 98.5% of what they would see on a daily basis.. Every dude ever is wanking it when he has a hotel room to himself.

I am always kind of disgusted with myself when I am done, I couldn't imagine watching some other dude wank it....

This is 98.5% of what they would see on a daily basis.. Every dude ever is wanking it when he has a hotel room to himself.

I am always kind of disgusted with myself when I am done, I couldn't imagine watching some other dude wank it....

Absolutely. Spot on

Yep, I said in the wank thread that business travel is about the only time I do it. I just hope the people who are watching me aren't laughing too hard. :(

This was a fun watch. I had so many questions about it when it was over. How to the NYer fact checkers not catch the sale? things like that. Voyeur guy and the writer were both narcissistic wind bags.

There was a hotel here called the Peacock Inn back in the 80's. They had adult movies and local people went there to fawk and watch the movies. There's a local legend here that some guy was fawking his girlfriend at the motel and he was in the movie they were fawkin to, fawking his wife. He didn't report it because he didn't want his wife to find out and there possibly be more tapes of him. But they say he did demand the tape of he and his wife.

Voyeur guy and the writer were both narcissistic wind bags.

:thumbsup:

Voyeur guy's rant about his card collection making it in the book only to show it off in the documentary was :doh: moment as well.

I'm in the 1.5%

There was a dentist in Lebanon Tennessee. Kind of a big shot around town.

Supposedly he got busted with some sex palace in his office. Full visor monitoring the works. Had a million secs tapes. Im sure he was giving free dental work for free oral work or some such. Probably a lot of too much sedation and playing naughty too.