Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

How common are good guys with guns?

In an average year during 19961998, 2.46 million U.S. adults used a gun for self-defense. This estimate, based on an enormous sample of 12,870 cases (unweighted) in a nationally representative sample

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/22/guns-save-lives-cdc-never-publicized/

I'm going to pull a Strike and not finding this again, but I've provided links before showing Klecks data has been debunked.

I'm going to pull a Strike and not finding this again, but I've provided links before showing Klecks data has been debunked.

Good thing it's not his data then, huh?

Hahahaha.... 9 out of 10 days is your best argument because it's not everyday. You're pathetic.

What are you talking about? They will save themselves. They don't stop mass shootings. We have been over this.

is your answer to take guns away from good law abiding citizens?

is your answer to take guns away from good law abiding citizens?

Take away? No. Severely limit and regulate, carry insurance, etc...yes.

Good thing it's not his data then, huh?

That's right, it's the data that's never been released that Kleck says collaborates his data...that's a strong link.

:lol:

Take away? No. Severely limit and regulate, carry insurance, etc...yes.

So, yes, take away.

Listen, we're all in on the real agenda here. The ultimate goal is to ban them. You may try to placate the rubes with empty words but everyone knows the real game.

That's why we won't give an inch, because then you'll want a mile.

• Like 1

So, yes, take away.

Listen, we're all in on the real agenda here. The ultimate goal is to ban them. You may try to placate the rubes with empty words but everyone knows the real game.

That's why we won't give an inch, because then you'll want a mile.

Limiting types sold to the public, regulating them and required insurance is not TAKING guns.

Either you gun folks better get massively better with guns or it's not gonna be up to you....or your cold dead hands.

Limiting types sold to the public, regulating them and required insurance is not TAKING guns.

Either you gun folks better get massively better with guns or it's not gonna be up to you....or your cold dead hands.

It's been holding up for us for the last 241 years. No reason to think it won't hold up another 241.

And I don't own any guns.

It's been holding up for us for the last 241 years. No reason to think it won't hold up another 241.

And I don't own any guns.

Mm...true...I'm sure the waffle House folks are excited to know this.

Mm...true...I'm sure the waffle House folks are excited to know this.

Maybe we should eliminate or severely restrict the 1st amendment too. Heck, why stop there? We should eliminate or restrict all of them, no?

If you open the door for one, you open the door for all.

Maybe we should eliminate or severely restrict the 1st amendment too. Heck, why stop there? We should eliminate or restrict all of them, no?

If you open the door for one, you open the door for all.

As soon as someone's words start taking life at the same rate I'm all for it. Wake me up when that happens.

As soon as someone's words start taking life at the same rate I'm all for it. Wake me up when that happens.

Wait, are you saying words haven't started more conflicts that have killed people and caused misery for billions of people?

It usually starts with words before it escalates to guns.

Consider yourself "woke". yw.

Wait, are you saying words haven't started more conflicts that have killed people and caused misery for billions of people?

It usually starts with words before it escalates to guns.

Consider yourself "woke". yw.

Yes I'm quite confident that actual words have not killed anyone. This really the angle you want to go with?

Words have initiated more deaths than literally anything else.

Jesus....you're trying too hard.

may want to read this...it caused quite a stir around the time of Hitler.

https://www.resist.com/Instauration/OtherPubs-20120723/TheJewsAndTheirLies-Luther.pdf

Doesn't matter. You can stand in my face and call me every name in the book but if I tune you up guess which one of us is going to jail?

It's the same reason regulating the second amendment has nothing to do with the First Amendment no matter how much you want to deflect.

That is step one, we choose to make a stand here because the ultimate goal is to outlaw all firearms. It won’t stop until until guns are outlawed. Do you really want the only are people to be the criminals?

Jesus....you're trying too hard.

actually, i'm not trying hard at all. This is too easy.

Like I said, you leave the door open for one, you'll leave it open for all. So be careful what you wish for, you just might get it - and more.

That is step one, we choose to make a stand here because the ultimate goal is to outlaw all firearms. It wont stop until until guns are outlawed. Do you really want the only are people to be the criminals?

Umm....no it's not.

Umm....no it's not.

I literally watched a couple videos on youtube a couple days ago of these anti-gun rally's and just about everyone they interviewed at the rally said they wanted to ban guns.

We know the game - you can't fool us with your fake words. ;)

I literally watched a couple videos on youtube a couple days ago of these anti-gun rally's and just about everyone they interviewed at the rally said they wanted to ban guns.

We know the game - you can't fool us with your fake words. ;)

Yay...some YouTube videos. Facepalm.

Its too late guys. They already banned private ownership of tanks and grenades. Turns out that was really the first step to banning all guns and now were focked.

Cool tantrum cyclone, unfortunately for you the 2nd amendment will remain.

:(

I sincerely hope you keep with that idea that it won't change. Again I would rather be on this side of the fence then on the one that's getting children killed every single day.

I anxiously await the next lecture when little kids are killed... Of how we need no new laws or no regulations on guns. Keep up that fight. Very Noble.

Ever look at a thread and wonder why the fuk it keeps coming back to the top of the page over and over again?

Asking for a fiend.

I sincerely hope you keep with that idea that it won't change. Again I would rather be on this side of the fence then on the one that's getting children killed every single day.

I anxiously await the next lecture when little kids are killed... Of how we need no new laws or no regulations on guns. Keep up that fight. Very Noble.

Its clear that youre very passionate about this. What are you doing about it, besides arguing on a low rent message board?

Yay...some YouTube videos. Facepalm.

Huh? Facepalm?

Listen, it was a counter to your point about just wanting to restrict them further. All of the people at those rallies COMPLETELY contradict your point. Where better to get evidence than at rallies YOU support?

So the real goal is to ban them, not to just restrict them. Words that people you identify with on this issue are saying, not me. So, please, don't "facepalm" me when the real truth of your arguments comes out.

Huh? Facepalm?

Listen, it was a counter to your point about just wanting to restrict them further. All of the people at those rallies COMPLETELY contradict your point. Where better to get evidence than at rallies YOU support?

So the real goal is to ban them, not to just restrict them. Words that people you identify with on this issue are saying, not me. So, please, don't "facepalm" me when the real truth of your arguments comes out.

Is this where I post a video where pro-gun folks want access to bazookas and then claim you're with them? That's how dumb that is.

I've never once said I wanted to ban all guns. Yet here we are post after post different people saying that's what we want.

Is this where I post a video where pro-gun folks want access to bazookas and then claim you're with them? That's how dumb that is.

I've never once said I wanted to ban all guns. Yet here we are post after post different people saying that's what we want.

Welcome to Max 101

What the f do you want!

I'm guessing he wants to ban scary looking guns. :dunno:

Ever look at a thread and wonder why the fuk it keeps coming back to the top of the page over and over again?

Asking for a fiend.

Is that kind of like how every thread, regardless of how new it is, becomes a sissy slap fight between you, HT, MDC, and Slo Retard?

How's the gun ban coming along, tardos?

That isn't one every day. It's not even 9 out of 10 days. You might have a point if you were talking about AVERAGE but that's not what you said. it's hard to take you seriously man. And, based upon the stats in the report about good guys, a hell of a lot more lives are saved from good guys having guns than bad guys. IOW, we're better off with good guys having guns. Sorry those FACTS, from the CDC of all places, don't fit with your preconceived world view.

Have you seen the CDC's data?

Yeah, it's mentioned in the original link too. It's almost as if these guys want to believe guns are making us all safer.

Asking for a fiend.

Because the OP was so thought provoking?